Sixteen

Stranger Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THIS HAS BEEN ON THE WRITING CABINET FOR MONTHS, I ONLY GOT TO WORK ON IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT, I HAD A LOT GOING ON AND I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NEGLECTING MY CHINGU DUTIES TO YOU. CAN YOU STILL FORGIVE ME MILOVES? TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU, I'LL REALLY WORK MY ARSE OFF TO GIVE REGULAR UPDATES AGAIN. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE! xoxoxoxo

--------------------------------

 

    OMONA OMONA OMONAAAA!!!!    "Rabbit lemme sleep for awhile." Jiyong murmured groggily.    "Oh my god you have to leave now, my friends are here!!!!!" She yells, shaking him harder this time.    "Mmm." He replied.    Gaaaaah!!!!    "Aigoo Jiyongssi please gooooo!" She pleaded.    He threw himself out of the bed and gathered his clothes. He sleepily crawled under her bed.    Dara flailed her hands in the air.    What?!?! No, no, no, noooooo!    Gosh, a sleepy GD is way worst than a drunk or sober or hyper GD!    "Jiyong will you wake up? I'm begging you." She knelt and peeked at him under her bed, he didn't move and had his eyes closed.    "Ugh! Fine! You stay there but if you so move a muscle I'm gonna cut you off in pieces later and throw your body part in Han river!!"   The doorbell rang in agitation once more and she flew to the living room.      Ottokae, ottokae.      She ruffled her hair and sleeping clothes and opened the door, yawning as though she just got out of bed.    "Aigoo Dee, you are such a heavy sleeper in the morning! We've been here for centuries!" Chaerin exclaimed and Dara gave a timid smile back.    "Mianhe. I just got spent last night." She grimaced.   "Oh yeah." Bommie nods, striding inside. "Whoa, whoa. This apartment rocks! Why haven't we hang out here before?"    Minzy giggled. "Because there's about a hundred percent chance you'll turn this place to smithereens, unnie."    Bommie threw them an almost-surprised look.     Dara nervously laughed with them and heads out to the kitchen to make coffee for them. Chaerin sat on the couch while Bommie and Mingkki made their way to her balcony.    She was handing the cup of coffee to Chaerin when Bommie called her, "Darong! Come quickly! Pali! Pali!!!!"    OHFreakingGOAT.   Did they see him????    God what did she ever did so bad in her past lifetime to deserve this torment?    With wobbly knees, she scurried quickly to her room.    By some work of miracle, everything seemed normal, and by normal that meant her bed's empty and no traces of Jiyong AT ALL.    Good heavens.    Except, yeah he's still UNDER HER BED! Oh great Zeus please just let him sleep for a thousand years.    "OMO!!!!" Bommie shrieks.   She tried to throw a passive look at Bommie but her insides are just merely churning fireballs.    What in the world is it this time?!?!?!   "Dara-ah! You're WAY too close to your neighbor's pad! Doesn't that even scare you off???" Bom has her face practically implanted on the glass window, as though that will give her a better view of the other flat.    Grah! Trust her friends to never overreact. Wow.   "Unnie do you even know who lives there?" Minzy glances at her, concern strewn over her face.    "What if a witch lives right next to you and decides to turn you into a corn one day? Or a walking banana? Or..or worse...a killer? God Dee, they can just easily murder you!" With a horrified look, Bommie rushes to her side and shakes her vehemently.    She can't help but chuckle. Pft. Corn? Walking banana?     "Wouldn't that be really tragic? I'm sure once I've become a walking corn OR a banana for that matter, you'll dedicate every waking minute of your existence wanting to gobble me up, won't you? That would be the end of me." She giggles.    Bommie pouts.    "Seriously unnie, a corn? That one's new." Mingkki joins in, laughing hard.    "Oh shut up, you two! Who lives in there, do you know?" Bommie kept her eyes fixated through the window.    "Uh no idea. See, I don't stalk on my neighbors. There's  such a thing as privacy, Bommie." She answered nervously.    Bom was about to inquire more when Chaerin rushed into the room. "Guys what are we doing today?"    "Shopping!" She blurted out before she can help it.    Uh-oh. Major disaster on its way.    Bommie's head snaps at her direction faster than a bullet train. "Chincha?!?!?" Eyes beaming, yep.    Dara took a deep breath. She has to take them away from here and this is the only way to distract Bommie's nosy arse.    "Erm, yeah, I'm letting you do the makeover on me. Be my guest." She'll regret this later, heaps. But to hell with that, she can't tell them about him, not just yet.    Chaerin's eyes almost knocked themselves outta her sockets and as much as she feels bad for bringing her in, she feels more sorry for herself.    "Just, uh, give me a few minutes to get dressed." She murmurs.    "Aye, aye." Grabbing the girls, they turn on their heels to leave the room. "Let's plan our itinerary at the kitchen, I'm hungry, Dara's fridge badly needs some rummaging."      Dara locked her door the minute they were out and slumped at the bed.    She almost went livid when she heard someone chuckling. And that someone sticks his head out under her bed.    JIYONG!!!!    "Is it not enough that you're perfectly ruining my life, now you want me to die from a panic attack?!?!"    "Your friends are really funny." He said with another chuckle.    SERIOUSLY?!?!?!    She stared hard at him. This guy is a nut job.   "Leave." As much as she wants to murder this man, she's already too tired for the day.    Jiyong crept out of the bed without another word and picked up his shirt along with his shoes. Dara gasped when he was about to turn the knob of her door.    Holy mother of Hera!!!!!    She slapped his back and he instantly flinched, "Oww! What the--!"    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter