Luhan's POV

A lucky day.

I  climb down the stairs. I smell the delicious smell of squid soup. It's seducing me to hurry up and finish it. When I got down, a familiar face greet me. The girl who caught my attention for today at school... Park Chorong. She look nice in her dress. "Luhan, hurry up! I can't wait to eat it all up. Plus, we have a guest tonight!" said my sister, Lulu. I notice that I was standing near the dining table. I go closer to her. "Luhan, meet your next door neighbour, Park Chorong." I greet her. She introduce me as her classmate.

We ate dinner together. In the end, Chorong did the dishes. Well me? I clean the table. Lulu, such a nosy brat. She let a guest do her chores. Haish! She has hands and legs for god's sake.

"So, you're my neighbour then. My friends told me you're not comfortable with girls. Why?" ask Chorong. Ah! Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo must be her friends then. "Sometimes, I don't know how to react. Also, some girls at my old school mistaken me 'liking' them because of my nice attitude." I explain it to her. She continues as we goes outside, "Are you comfortable with me, then?" I just nod as a reply. She compliments me, "Yah, hearing you talk. Makes me wonder, how did you get fluent to speak?" I just smile. "Hmm... practice makes perfect. Is Apink you friends?" Chorong reply "Not friends only. But my childhood, immature friends. Why?"

"I had lunch with them and EXO. I didn't saw you at the cafeteria." I say to her. "Huh?! You notice me?" her cute eyes are looking at me. "Yeah! You're the only girl in the classroom who doesn't even bother to look at me or squeal." I answer her. She just say that she's not the kind who'll go over on seeing a handsome boy. She also says that she goes to the library instead of the cafeteria. I'm suprise by her explanation. Other pupils would think libraries are for nerds. But her, she doesn't even have the word 'nerd' written over. 

We bid goodbye to each other because she goes home. I lock myself in my room then do my homework. 

The next day~

As usual, I go to school. But this time, some of the girls start to flirt with me when I head towards my locker. My savior for the day; Xiumin Hyung shoo those flirt to return to class. I should thank him. We hang at the cafeteria before going to class. Apink is already there. Suprisingly, Chorong is there too. Chorong wave at me, I wave back. As I wave, weirdly the atmosphere is quiet. REALLY QUIET! I make my what-did-I-do-wrong?- face to EXO..

Then, Baekhyun squeals.' LUHAN IS WAVING AT CHORONG!!' I look at her. Then she pull me to EXOPINK table. "Ok, seriously. What did I do wrong?" I ask Chorong because maybe she knew. She explain to me, "Lu, at this school. They whole school except Apink think I'm a bookworm maniac. At the same time, beauty. You could say I got both..So when you wave at me, people would think it's weird." EXO come. They all start to question me...

'Why are you close with Noona?'               'How did you get close with Noona?'            'Are you 2 couple that has a long distance relationship?'
 

Okay, there asking too much. I start to answer one by one.. "No, we're not couples. We just met yesterday. I just got close like normal people. Why? Can't I be close?" To prevent more question, Chorong invite me for a walk. We talk while we walk. Chorong says that she's been spacing out, that's why the whole school thought she's an ice queen. Actually, she's not.

At class~ 

Miss Dara split us all into partners, means; partner up. I though that I'm with Xiumin since we're both close. But luck isn't with me, Miss Dara ask us to partner up with girls. So yeah, I run towards Chorong. "Please?!" I ask her while making my puppy eyes. "Araseo, I also wanted to ask you.." Saome of the guys were about to ask Chorong but I got first. So I win... Then, the next victim is Bomi. Bomi quickly pull Kris and say that he is her partner. After the commotion, Miss Dara say that we're being picky for our partners. So for the leftovers, Miss Dara the one's who partner them up.

Then, the bell ring. Signalling the next subject will start. Miss Dara left the class. 

At recess~

I finish my lunch, then ask Bomi about Chorong's whereabouts. Bomi say that she's at the library. When I arrive, she sat at an hidden place. I sit beside her. I smile like an idiot to know that her brunette hair is sticking out from the thick book. "Hey, I bought some bento." I say at her. Then, her small face is reveal. "Gomawo, Aunt Lu made it?" ask Chorong. I nod and smile as a reply. She eats it quietly. After she finish, she gives back the container then., read her book back. I start to bug ask her about few stuffs.

What are you reading?

Hmm... Britain history. Why?

Yeah, why are you reading it?

In the unit 20, we have to learn this topic in history subject.

Why are you reading it early?

There's some parts that I didn't understand.

You mean, history is your weaknesses?

Ani, chemistry is..

But.. you're awesome at Chemistry..

Thanks, a little bit of study. Oh, the school is going to ring soon. Kaja!

Araseo.

Our conversation ends like that..