Luhan & Chorong's POV~

A lucky day.

Chorong's POV~

It's Maths subject. The teacher is explaining maths lousily. But, still he got the money. And as usual, the students would fell asleep. I still pay attention and listen attentively. At the same time, I would glance at Luhan. He look confuse of what the teacher is teaching. Maybe it's because he can't understand. Luhan sit infront of me. That's why I can glance at him. My dear deskmate, Yoon Bomi has fell asleep..

Poor her, but still she's not paying attention. The bell rings, all the students wake up and bow to the songsaenim. We all pack our things, as usual Bomi would ask me, "Rong, your 3rd home?" She means am I'm going to stay at the school's library after school. For most people, they would found it weird that I love to stay at the library so much. But for me, library is a quiet place and I can study freely. I nod as a reply. Bomi then left after saying goodbye. 

I leave the class lastly but I notice that someone is waiting me outside. When I glance at the side, Luhan is leaning at the wall while waiting me. "What are you doing there?" I had no other question in my head. Yeah, I'm a pabo! Cause, I knew he's waiting for me. He answer, "I'm waiting for you to discuss about the project that the saem gave us earlier." I nod and, "Let's discuss it at library shall we?". We both agreed and head to the library.

At the library~

I sit comfortable at the fourth table as always. Luhan sit opposite me. I take out the papers and books to begin with the project. He also take out some papers & pens. Since the subject is about economic, I sugguest Luhan to borrow a few newspaper from the paper stand. Luhan got up and get it, while I search a book about economics. Luhan bought back the papers, we start to go thorough the papers to find anything peculiar. 

In the end, Luhan and I manage to finish uo a few subjects. "Let's continue tomorrow. We could stay at my house since nobody's there." I suggest to him. He shook his head. Then he reason to me, "As I know, you have no family members living with you. I'm scared that the neighbours would think that we're playing around. Plus, my mother & father are outstation so, we can discuss it comfortablely. My sis, Lulu wouldn't be a problem." 

I look at him then smile brightly. That's my first time smiling brightly to a man, it's all because Luhan realise who we are and really take care of me. "Why?" Luhan ask me. I only shook my head then answer "You really are the best. If I think back, you're quite right. You're the first man  whom I bring home. The aunties and uncles would probably misunderstand. Then Luhan, let's just continue this tomorrow at your house." We both nod. 

I didn't pack my stuff since I plan to stay longer. Luhan ask me why I didn't pack. I told him the reason, then he stop packing. "Chorong, can you teach me Maths earlier? I didn't understand any of it." I chuckle as he ask me. I nod and he began to open the maths textbook. I explain to him, because of my early knowledge that I learn earlier than the class. I teach him some of it, accidentally. 

At home~

I cook myself omurice since I didn't have other ingredients than this. I eat, pack my bag and to wrap my night. I study a little bit before drifting to sleep..

In the morning~

I go to the cafeteria and eat breakfast there. Bomi come with Hayoung, then sit beside me. They ask me to accompany them shop, after school. I disagreed because I still remember I had a date with Luhan. Well not date date, a study date. Yeah, study date. "Why? You want to study again?! Exam is in the next like 4 months." say Bomi as a sign of disgreeing to my decision. "I have a discussion to made with Luhan." I say as munching a toast. Both Bomi and Hayoung grin from ear to ear. I only look at them weirdly. Then before they shot some bullets, EXO and the remain Apink has arrive. 

Both Bomi and Hayoung stand up and pull Luhan to sit beside me. Okay, now I'm curious about their action. "Luhan- sshi, do you have a study date with Chorong?" Hayoung ask to Luhan. I'm start to choke when Hayoung ask me about that. Luhan quickly give me tissue, I only mouthed 'thank you' to him. The others also shock at Hayoung's sudden question. "Yes, We have a discussion to make. It's about the project that the saem gave to us." answer Luhan. Slowly, all jaw are open. Luhan found it weird. I only shook my head.

Luhan's POV~

I'm in class now and only got the weird glance from everybody in the class. I feel like a dark aura around me. I see that Chorong stand up, head to the saem and hand her work. Then she come closer with the saem and whisper something. "Chorong, you can sit down. Luhan, pack your stuff and change places with Yoon Bomi. Yoon Bomi raise your hand." said the saem. Bomi raise her hand, but I think that wasn't necessary since I knew Bomi. I pack my stuff then, sit beside Chorong.

"Yoon Bomi, change places with Zitao. I guess you knew him so.." continue the saem. In the end, Bomi is sitting beside Kris, Tao is sitting beside Xiumin and I'm sitting with Chorong. I mouthed thanks to her everytime she help me. I think it's much comfortable sitting with her then, sitting beside Xiumin who really doesn't have a clue about knowledge.

After school~

Chorong change her school uniform to casual clothes then go to my house. My sis just grin at me as I brought Chorong to my room. My room is just plain bedroom since I didn't like it crowded so much.. ===>

Chorong sit on the bed and I sit at the wheel chair. Chorong take out the papers, pens and others that useful. I open my computer and start to search about economic. 

After 3 hours~

"Luhan, come on! Let's have some tea! You too, Chorong Unnie!" said Lulu. Chorong chuckle seeing my sis's cute side. We finish tea and continue our work. Then, after a little bit more work. We complete the project. Chorong hop up and down like a little kid. Then, stop when she realise that I'm watching. My body move automatically go near her and pat her head. I pull my hand as I saw her sudden reaction and say sorry. 

But she pull my hand to her head, then say, "Luhan, we're friends. You can pat them. It's just that I never been patted by a man even my father." I pat her head multiply times. Something cross to mind, "Rong, I can call you rong right?" I ask her. She nod than ask the same thing. "Han, I can call you han. Right?" ask Chorong with her cute eyes. I just pinch her cheeks then, I nod. 

"Yah han, don't pinch me anymore. Or, you're gonna have it." Rong say to me then pack her stuff.