Chorong's POV~

A lucky day.

I'm wake up and start my daily routine. Because it's weekend, I spent my time reading a Jane Austen Book. She's one of my fava author after John Green. My phone beeps meaning that someone is messaging me..

From: Bbom <3 

Unnie, I hope you're not busy. Can you accompany me to the Venue 67? I really want Apink to hang out again. I'm not accepting NO! 

Aigoo, that cute Bbom. She really knows when to shoo away my boredom. I reply her saying that I agree. I wash uo, put a light makeup and wear the outfit that I chose beforehand. I meet up with my Bbom & Eunji at the playground near my house because Bom's driver will be taking us there, the others has already gone there. Bbom is really happy that I could join them since I always go to the library or the bookstore. Yeah, book maniac! I know.. 

When we arrive, I'm suprise to see EXO too. Bomi forgets to tell me that EXO will be joining too. They all look cool in their outfits. Not to mention, the maknaes line looks pretty. Bomi grab my hand and wander around the mall. We go to various shops. I see that the others are left behind because nobody can defeat the ChoMi energy on shopping. Since, me & Bomi are from rich families. We bought a lot of clothes. We even had fun with funny things at Venue 67. 

Then, my stomach starve hunger, Bomi too. We both giggle and go to the Fred's Meals. I text Apink about our whereabouts. We order a lot of foods since Apink is coming with EXO. The waitress look at us in weird aura. I would like to snap her but, it's rude and I don't want to be a shame to my family. I spot the huge group,  we immediately stand up and rearrange the tables since it's not big enough. In the end, I sit between Luhan & Bomi. I chat a lot with Luhan since Bomi is busy hitting & playing with Baekhyun. "I never saw you in this attire." say Luhan as he looks me up & down. "Uh... that means you didn't know me much. That also means that we both need to be more open to each other." reply me. Luhan then start to talk about me, Bomi & Eunji. I also ask him about Xiumin & Sehun since he's close to them. 

We talk & talk untill the food come. I never though that Luhan & me has a lot in common. I eat the food, hungrily. Luhan point me out that I shouldn't be so starving. He wipes my mouth, I start to eat properly cause Luhan say that I could choke..

"Yah, Park Chorong! Do you like Luhan that if he tells you something. You would do it." say Eunji. I almost choke on my drink as Eunji say that to me. I give her a glare and reply, "What? Aniyo, he's just a CHINGU, araseo?!" I feel like Apink is smirking at me. I know that they're gonna tease me with Luhan next but I don't mind since me & him are always friends. Eunji tells Luhan that I'm a hard-headed girl that a normal  advice wouldn't knock me out. Aish, that Busan girl! I scold Eunji, and almost with Chanyeol. 

Eunji had told me that she thinks she has feelings for Chanyeol. I think those two match well as they two are always Happy. I would call them Happy Virus Couple. Anyways, we continue with our shopping adventure but this time, Apink has to bring 2 EXO members. Why? Because Namjoo wants to split, she says that we all have different locations to go. So, Suho decided that Apink should bring 2 members and then split. 

Bomi => Baekhyun, Lay                     Namjoo => Chen, Tao 

Eunji => Chanyeol, Suho                     Hayoung => Sehun, Kris 

Naeun => Kai, Kyungsoo                      Chorong => Luhan, Xiumin