Venue 67: Chorong's and other group.

A lucky day.

Chorong's POV~ 
I look at Luhan & Xiumin who left me behind. I start to pout, but stop when I arrvie at a glass window. I look at it, and there is it... the skateboard XVIII. Woah! It looks so cool.The thing that only my family & Apink knew about it was that I love to skate. I had a cousin named Jung Joonyoung who loves to skate other than playing internet games like a maniac. I goes inside the store, finding myself in skateboard heaven. Hey, I should buy this. I can skate at the park other than always reading my book. I ask one of the workers about skateboard XVIII. He show me a sample and I began to ride it. 

"Woah! You're great, miss!" -Worker

"Oh, thank you! Then, I'll take this. How much?" -Chorong 

"Only 560,900 won, miss." -Worker

I pay the price with my credit card. My parents would probably provide me more since their busy out ther making those stuff. I hold the skateboard and totallly forgot about Luhan & Xiumin who left me. The only thing in my is going to an open wide area to play. The mall has a park attach to, I go there and start to ride it. I enjoy the fresh air as I ride to it. A lot of people are playing with bubbles and that make a nice good scenery to take selcas with. I take out my phone and took a selca with my skateboard. 

I post it in my social medias then proceed to skate. I spot an ice cream stand and make way towards it. I order a picture ice cream and begin eating it before it melts. I open my school's news app and look at the new news. I feel like somebody is watching me but I just shrug it off. I spot the person and glare at him. I make my way to skate again when the person who's wearing a hat and glass grab my wrist. I wanted to shout something but his friend cover my mouth. I wanted to kick them when just on time he reveal himself, the crazy Luhan has disguise and scared me to death. 

"Yah! Luhan! You kid, I almost had an heart attack!"

I give death glares at him. He only chuckle with Xiumin. "So, you ride?" ask Luhan seeing my skateboard. I nod as a reply. Xiumin gesture to me while asking, "Then, mind showing some moves?" I nod and start to ride around. The boys look at me with impress face. I only chuckle looking at the boys. Then, Luhan eager to learn about it. Xiumin say that he's a very active boy, Luhan knew almost every sport. Luhan only grin to ear and I start to teach him untill the sun sets. Soon enough, he master the basic. Xiumin only look at us while sipping some drinks. 

"Can you buy a skateboard? We could play together sometimes." I ask Luhan. Luhan stop and look down. "It's okay, I have a spare." I comfort him while heading to a cafe before going to Xiumin. "Really?! Thanks, Chorong. You're a great friend." reply Luhan the suprising is that he naturally hug me. I froze then slowly pat his back. Somehow, I'm hurt by the 'friend' tittle. After we got our coffee, we head to Xiumin who is talking with some girl. 

Me & Luhan just grin. Then Xiumin just do an innocent face and we start to head back to the mall. Luhan drag my skateboard and sometimes would play with it. As we were walking to anywhere, Xiumin say that the boys and girls from other teams plan on watching some movies. We all agree and plan to go there. 

 

Luhan's POV~
I'm talking with Xiumin about the new video game when we realise that Chorong has dissapear. We try to trace back and nothing. Suddenly, I suggest that we should go to the park, hoping that she'll be there. Xiumin spot a head stall. We start roaming for hats and I suggest to buy one for Chanyeol so I bought 2 hats. I wear mine and keep Chanyeol. Then, I remember that my sunglass has broken into 2 because my sister does it. I start to buy a new one while Xiumin pick one because he doesn't have one. 

When we got to the park, I saw a familiar figure eating ice cream while holding a skateboard. Wow! Does she rides?? I only look at her, Xiumin start to tease me with her not knowing it's actually Chorong untill he looks at her face. Chorong start to feel uneasy and send daggers to us. I grab her hand, and Xiumin cover . She start to look at us with weird look untill we remove our so-call disguise. She start to say, "Yah Luhan! You kid, I almost had an heart attack!" 

I only chuckle seeing her aegyos. I look at her skateboard and ask if she rides. She only nods, Xiumin challenge her to ride and show some impressive moves. Definitely, she show some good impressive moves. I ask her to teach me so that I can play as well. She teach me patiently and luckily I can master the basic. After all the training, we gone for a coffee. Chorong ask if I have a skateboard of my own, I stop and look down to the skateboard. I can't buy it cause my father thinks it's a waste of money plus, we have bills and fees. One of these skateboard must be cause a thousand. 

Chorong knows what I'm thinking and comfort me saying that she has a spare. I thank and hug her. I feel so happy that I hug her. When we got to Xiumin, he was talking with his long lost twin. Actually, his cousin that looks like him, Sohee Noona. I only grin at him and he just gives his innocent much look. As we head back to the mall, I bring the skateboard for Chorong and sometimes would ride it. Chorong smile looking at me who master the basic. Xiumin inform that the others are at the movies. We just join them cause we have not much to do. 

 

Xiumin's POV~ 
I"m quite suprise with Luhan & Chorong's relationship. As I watch them training skateboard together, without them realising. There was a lot of skinship, mostly when Luhan start at base 1. Chorong would sometimes laugh at Luhan's over confident at the moves but end up at the floor. When I'm busy looking at them, Sohee Noona come and greet me. She say that her friends promise to meet at the park. We talk about school, family and stuff. I point Luhan & Chorong to Sohee Noona. She though that they were couple untill I explain that they were friends / neighbours. 

"Romantic!" 
Sohee Noona comment before knowing that both of them are friends. When I review back, yup! The two look like couple. "Isn't it suppose to be boy teaching girl to skate?" ask Sohee Noona when she realise that they were opposite. Luhan doesn't know how to, Chorong on the other side is an expert/master. Sohee Noona left when she spot her friends nearby. As we bid goodbye, Luhan & Chorong arrive with a cup of coffee. I knew what both of them were thinking, so I put my innocent look. 

When we head back to the mall, Luhan is joy as a kid because he master skateboard that he sometimes would ride it. I look at our group chat;' A group w/o Suho!! Freedom!!' BaekYeol made it. They say the purpose is that, Suho won't find out anything because we plan it without him. The kids say that they're heading to the cinema to catch some movies. We all head there since we look like lost cats in the mall. So all day, Luhan had a fun time and I have a 'fine' time. 

                                                                                                                       

 

 

Naeun's group; Kai and Kyungsoo.. also Hayoung's and Namjoo's group.
Naeun's POV~ 
I feel awkward with the boys so I secretly team up with Hayoung who only is familiar with me. We complain about Namjoo splitting us up. The next thing I know is, Hayoung blame Suho because he splits us and make us take 2 EXO boys. Sehun, Kris, Kai and Kyungsoo only talks to themself. Me and Hayoung shop our own with the boys tagging along. Me and Hayoung has always been the good girl so we buy for the boys at Giordano, Kris choose for himself since he has a high fashion sense. 

The boys thank us for buying them shirts. Hayoung buy again some cheap but cool shirts at Monkit Shop. It's on buy 3 free 1, who wouldn't take the chance. Hayoung easily picks for Kris and the boys. She say that....
Kris has American Style clothes,  Kyungsoo likes smart, neat and BLACK clothes,   Kai has a simple, casual clothes and     Sehun has a fancy and cold style.

Suprisingly, they are all are shock to see Hayoung who knew about Kris's style. They say that he's unpredictable. Then we bump into Namjoo Unnie's group.

 

Hayoung's POV~ 
I team up with Naeun Unnie's group. We team up and start gossiping about some topic. Actually, I heard the boys' conversation bit about food and I observe how they choose their style clothes. It's easy if you just plus their fashion and food. Makes more sense, that's also how I know Apink's style. But it's hard because we just shove everything in our mouths. Example; Bomi Unnie is a good eater, but her fashion is sometimes cheerful or y or just okay. I think it follow the mood. Eunji Unnie has a mature style and Chorong? She has a hidden style and sometimes a bit of tomboyish.

Namjoo Unnie is an innocent style and Naeun has simple style. That's all I knew. Some of us dislike y style but me, Bomi and Namjoo likes it. That's why we're really good in y dance. Anyways, I pity the boys who seem to not have enough money to buy some clothes, so I bought for them. Naeun Unnie is suprise as I'm really good in saving. But this time, I bought 4 shirts for each 4 boys. Good thing, it's at the cheap shop. 

The boys thank me and we accidentally bump into Namjoo Unnie. Namjoo Unnie tags with us after buying a lot of clothes. We stop awhile at a cafe when Sehun suggest something.

 

Kai's POV~ 
I thank both Naeun and Hayoung a lot. They bought us some clothes and Hayoung is a good styler. She even knows Kris Hyung's crazy style. We rest our tired legs from tagging along with the girls at a cafe. Suddenly, Sehun  suggest that we should watch some movie together from always following the girls. Good thing that Naeun, Hayoung & Namjoo agree. First we watch some 6D movies. From scary to funny movies, we attack Hyungs's money since the girls has been spending on us and shopping. 

From the 6D movies, we see our own true colors.

 

Sehun's POV~  
Not far from the cafe , I saw a 6D movie shop. I suggest that to the boys and girls. They all agree and we watch from the scariest to the funniest. I don't know why but my mind is always instructing my eyes to take a glance to Hayoung. I don't know why but I slightly smile at her little cuteness. "Yo! Why are you smiling at the scary movie?" ask Kai. Thank godness it's dark or not Kai will surely know my secret. Hayoung is like a scaredy cat. She would hide behind Namjoo who sits beside her and laugh uncontrollaby on funny stories. 

So, I enjoy the 6D movie eventhough I never once tried it. 

 

Kyungsoo's POV~ 
We all watch the movies and while waiting for the movie. We play a lot of games alongiside the corridors. The girls had fun making funny selca at the corner while me & the boys played the game. When Kris Hyung plays, he look like a cold idiot who just point there and this and make some nonsense pose. We would laugh and giggle as we watch him from afar. Jongin try this game that's actually is unavaible. He comment as he fails to play, "I can't play, the machine's broken." Tao grin, point to the 'Unavaible' sign and reply, "Because it is, Idiot!" . 

We laugh as we saw Jongin's face gone red. We try other games. 


Kris's POV~ 
My coolness has been down since I start to hangout with the guys. The guys laugh at me when I try a game that wanted me to appear funny. What the-?! Anyway when we go to see the movies, I didn'treally like Shrek's. They give me shivers since we will get affected with the chairs.

So, maybe I'm enjoying. Well, half. Chen suggest to watch some real movies. We all agree, the maknae told everyone to watch some real movies and left poor Suho.

 

Chen's POV~ 
I really enjoy and lastly we wrap up with some 3D movies. We inform everyone except Eunji & Suho because we bump into Chanyeol's group and he say that Suho Hyung is having a fun time. Later on, Bomi's and Chorong;s group join in and Luhan Hyung just bought a skateboard. We challenge him to play, and he manage to master the basic Tao say.

We laugh our hearts out when we got to know that Suho Hyung has believe that we left them both. Eunji scream and curse them at the group chat and promise to meet them at school. 

 

Tao's POV~ 
I'm impress with Luhan Hyung who master the basic. I decide to play with Luhan Hyung so that I can never be bored. Luhan hyung always sticks with Chorong Noona, and that bothers me as Luhan Hyung is so hard to stick with girls. Maybe Chorong Noona is his type?? 

Poor Suho Hyung, they didn't tell him about the movie so in the end, Suho Hyung bought Eunji Noona home. Eunji Noona curse at the group chat, so I though that she's violent. The moovieis fun and in the end we bid goodbye and tease Chorong & Luhan who'll go home together. 

 

Namjoo's POV~ 
Huarrgghh!! I'm so tired. Earlier, Chen keeps trolling and bothering me so I bought lesser but satisfying clothes. Tao ask me to treat him some Gucci. I mean like hello, gucci bags are soo expensive. I wouldn't risk my money to buy some Gucci for him not myself. We bump into Hayoung and Naeun's group and team up. 

Before we gone home, we wrap ourself with movies and Chorong Unnie say that he teaches Luhan skateboarding. Bomi who got upset say,"Why does Luhan get lessons??" Chorong snap and reply, "Because your older brother knows how to skate. So, you can just get the lesson from him." Bomi Unnie pout and we all enjoy the movie. 

Lastly, since Chorong & Luhan are neighbours. They got home together, and we all tease them together. But seriously I think the two match. You could say, Eye Sparkls Couple??