Chorong's POV

A lucky day.

Miss Irene come in. She introduce some new kid. I hear that he's Chinese then, nothing. It's because of the loud noises from the girls in my class. Bomi nudge me several times. I just focus on the chemistry book cause there's nothing fun going on. I'm a huge loser in chemistry since I didn't have a dream to be a scientist. Just a normal doctor. But trust me or not, my friends thought that I'm a genius in every subject including chemistry..

After class~

"Yah, Park Chorong. The new student is glancing at you.." say Bbom or full name Yoon Bomi. She's a bubbly girl. She's one of my childhood friends. "Bomi-ah, no his not. You can see the fangirls are surronding him.. How can he glance at me?" I answer Bomi while packing my stuff. Bomi just sigh. Then Bomi said, "Yah Rongie-ah, are you staying at your home later?" I just nod. Don't get me wrong but the 'home' is the school's library. It's my third home after my actual home and the park near my house. I stay there to relax and study some homeworks. 

The librarian too knows me well. I head towards the library from my class. "Yo, Chorong! Want the new book?" the librarian ask me. The librarian, Amber Unnie and Tiffany Unnie are on duty. Tiffany Unnie always goes to the shelf and arrange the books there. "Ani, I'll get in the end of school." I answer. Amber Unnie just reply "Ah, hangover again?!" I just nod and sit at the 4th table. I open my chemistry book and other book. 

After 20 minutes staying there, I pack my bag. I left the library and proceed to the vendor machine. I take out a note then a wind blow the note. It slip under the vending machine. I try to reach it when a long hand come and help me. I look at the owner, but I spot the name tag. 

'Xi Luhan'

The student hand me the note. I say thanks then, he smile. I thought his smile is charming but I can't fall again. Then something miracle happen. The sakura tree blow the leaf and let leaves scatter everywhere. The vending machine is located beside the sakura tree. "Hello, my name is Luhan." say Luhan. I'm impressed by his Korean skills. He look Chinese though. "Anyeong, I'm Park Chorong" I say while hand out my hand. He accept it with a smile. 

I bought a few snacks. I shared it with Luhan. We sat down on the grass surrond by Iris. I talk to him about school. He said that he came from China. I know that because he's stutter while talking. I treat him with my best. As the bell rang, Luhan offer to walk me to class. I just let him since I can tour him a little bit while walking. I didn't reliaze that actually he's the new handsome kid people talked about. I got into class with him. The class became silent like they just saw a ghost.

Bomi, Namjoo & Eunji had their eyes big as saucepans for god's sake. "Luhan, what are you doing here?" I ask Luhan when I reliaze he got into the class. He look at me then, "Chorong, my class is this." I feel like several death glares are looking at me. I just shrug it off and, "Well, you must be the new student. I'll get going." I excuse myself has I made my way towards my desk. I saw that Luhan made his way to Xiumin Oppa's desk. He must be Xiumin Oppa's deskmate. 

"Yah! What's with your eyes?" looking at the 3 people who surrond my desk. Eunji speak first, "Unnie, how on earth did you get to walk with Luhan Oppa?" I just shrug and explain "I was at the vending machine, note slip under, Luhan helped me then we got close. Is there anything wrong?" Bbom answer my question "Unnie, he's like awkward around us, but with YOU I mean YOU! He laugh and talk like he already known you for years." 

Then, Miss Wendy come in. She start with her lesson that is Language. For the whole 3 month, we're gonna learn French. Hope I got As on this.

After School~

Nana greet me in the library. She's the next librarian on duty with L Oppa. I sat at mu usual place that is the 4th table on the right. I open my books and do all my homework. The reason why I didn't go back home is because nobody's home. I live by myself since Omma and Appa are always at states. You could say we're rich and all but I didn't felt any happiness from the money that both of my parents gave me each month..

I felt lonely and the only way I can reply their kindness is by making the best of the best in school. Won a lot of medals and trophies. Then finally my Appa & Omma would spent time with me. Eventhough, it's just a day. 

After finishing my homework, I ask Nana about the new book that had arrive, that Amber Unnie talked about. She lend me the book under the school's library name. I borrowed the book. Then, go to the bicycle shed.

On 6pm~ 

I reach my home with the bicycle that Appa bought for me. I look at my new neighbour, I didn't bother to greet them last time because I hadn't prepare anything. Luckily, I prepare a blueberrry muffin. I took a shower, changed my clothes and pack the muffins in a nice packaging. Then, I got out and ring the bell. An lady around her 40's greet me on the door..

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chorong. Your neighbour." I say to the lady. "Oh, anyeong. Come in." I accept her offer. I guess she's Chinese too. I'm put the muffins on the table. "Oh Chorong, nice to meet you! I'm preparing dinner. How about you have dinner with us? Does that bother you?" ask the lady. "No, no at all. I didn't have anybody at home so, you could consider that I'm free. May I help?"I try to help the lady because she's busy preparing dinner but I'm just sitting there. She finally give in. She ask me to stir the squid soup in the pot while she's calling her family members.

I stir the squid and help the lady preparing the table. With her instructions, I suceed in making a Chinese's table putting? We wait at the dining table. I saw her daughter and her husband, but I didn't spot he son. She say that she has a son around my age. Then, I spot the son. I feel like the time stop awhile.