Rejection

Secret

[Dongwoon POV]

 

-Incoming call: DooJoon-

 

I picked it up.

-Annyeong!

-Hello-hello! Dongwoon-ah, today we’re going on practice, because of this letter. We’re going to meet at 5 pm. Will you come?

-Neh. What about “4 minute”?

-They will come with us, because we need to sing a song along too. Maybe only one guy and one girl will sing along. We don’t know either.

-Okay. I’ll come.

When I hung up the phone, I thought… maybe I should call HyunA? Today’s 20thof November… Tomorrow will come her parents, and everything will be resolved after their conversation… But why I’m nervous? I need to support her. Now’s 3 pm… hmm… We can go for a walk now.

 

-Calling to HyunA-

 

She didn’t pick her phone… Why? She always picks her phone… Maybe, she’s busy… No, if she was busy I’ll know about that! I went to her house. I called in the door, but no one opened the door… I called twice: the same.

-Aish! Where’s she?

I’m nervous now… I’ll call Ji Yoon, she should know…

 

-Calling Ji Yoon-

 

-Hello, Ji Yoon!

-Oh… Hello, Dongwoon-ah! Why you’re calling me?

-Where’s HyunA?

-I don’t know… She was at home half an hour ago… She’s not at home now?

-Yes… Okay, bye.

-If you’ll find HyunA, send me message, okay?

-Okay.

Aish! Where does she can be?

 

[HyunA POV]

 

-Walking in the park-

-Incoming call: Dongwoon-

 

I won’t answer… I turned my phone off… I’m so weak; I don’t want him to see me like this… I sent to my parents a letter, where I wrote about Cube Entertainment… And today I received letter… I’m reading over and over… They wrote that they won’t let go me on this audition…Now I’m crying… why I’m crying? I knew what will be… I covered my face by hands and continued to cry…

-Watching at phone: 7 missed calls from Dongwoon-

 

[Dongwoon POV]

 

She didn’t pick it again… Aish! It’s driving me crazy!

I have been in many places, but she’s nowhere! Where I should go? I ran in the restaurant where we confessed our feelings to each other… No, she’s not here… I went in the park where we had our first kiss…


I saw her… Argh… It’s very good, that’s nothing bad happened!

Is she crying? She covered her face with hands… Aish…

I went to the bench where she sat, and nearby her. I hugged her. She was surprised. Keke… I didn’t watch at her face, only hugged… She need not words to comfort, she need someone, who will be by her side… I know what happened, though we wanted to wait till her parents will come back…

-Please, go… - she said languidly.

-No. - I said with arrogant look, and watched at her face…Aish… She was crying… - I won’t leave you alone!

She smiled weakly. I adjusted the lock of her hair and passed my hand over her face.

-Till now, never cry alone, or I’ll be angry! - I pouted and then smiled.

She gave me the letter… from parents. I read it… They disagree about audition… I sighed and hugged HyunA.

4:30 pm…

-HyunA, let’s go at our practice. You’ll go on the audition. Don’t worry! - I smiled and took her hand. We went to our practice place. I saw, she’s sad, but don’t worry, HyunA, I’ll do everything to go on audition with you…

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my new subscriber: @K-poplover14!

And thanks everyone, who read and commented my story!Love you<3