Completely different person

Secret

[HyunA POV]

-Hello, my dears! Today's beginning of the school year! But before starting our lessons, let me introduce to you your new classmate: Son Dongwoon! – My teacher said. And everyone looked to the front door. Dongwoon came into the classroom. He’s with blonde hair… Hmm… pretty face. Interesting… is he nice person? No, stop thinking, I need to keep a distance from him… Hmm … It’s like I saw him before… but where? Ah… never mind.

-Hello, everyone! My name's Son Dongwoon. Please, take care of me! – He bowed with charming smile; I can’t take my eyes from him…

I saw that his eyes fell on me… What is he looking at? I looked to another place. There’s no need to pay attention to him. Pfh…

 

[Dongwoon POV]

Does she remember me? Maybe I should to talk with her?..

-Dongwoon, please, choose your sit and we’ll start our first lesson for today!  - Teacher said.

I sat with one guy, it’s seems that he’ll be my friend… and I’ll ask him about her.

I said with smile to my neighbor:

-Hello. What’s your name?

-My name’s Woo Ji Ho. Or you can call me Zico! – He smiled and we shook hands.

Our teacher explained topic, which I knew by heart, so I was chatting with my neighbor.

 

------The end of the lesson------

 

Many people came up to me and started to chat with me. They’re all were so nice to me; it seems that I’ll be very popular there. But though, I was thinking about that girl. I looked around, but she wasn’t there, maybe she went out…

 

------Second lesson------

 

When the lesson has started, I looked to her seat, but it was empty. After two or three minutes that girl came in and asked for forgiveness to our teacher, he only declared by hand on her seat. When she sat on her seat, I asked Zico who’s she.

-It’s HyunA. Heh, I’m her fan. Not like that: crazy about her, and save her thrown handkerchief or something like that. No! I only think that she’s very beautiful and she has interesting personality. But, unfortunately, she avoids everyone here and never talks with someone; she thinks that she’s better than others. Maybe she’s right. So, she has only one friend here, it’s Ji Yoon – her best friend since childhood. Ji Yoon’s sitting near HyunA now. See her? She’s beautiful, too, isn’t it? Hehe, she’s opposite to HyunA. She talks with everyone, but not too much, she always walks with HyunA.

-Oh, thanks… - I said with a thoughtful look. Hmm … I need to talk with HyunA. Zico was talking about completely different person. It’s not that girl that I saw in shop… 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing me:

@sicashipper, @cutestgirl00, @beast4minute, @YulHyun, @shiney, @fanfictionlover97 <3333