First kiss?

Secret

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is really romantic...kyaa kekeke

Don't forget to subscribe and comment my story,thanks!<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[HyunA POV]

 

My parents and little sister went oversea, in USA. They’ll return 21thof November… 5 days… I was left here alone, because I need to study hard and etc and etc… But though, I’m very happy: I’m dating with Dongwoon about week… We always walking together in parks, went in restaurants… ah, wonderful time… Sometimes we met in “Flower” and singing songs with each other, or dancing… everyone says that we match to each over. Hahah, I think so too!.. I went to check hasn’t I received the letter? Oh… I have one… from… what??? Cube Entertainment? I ran back in home and opened the letter, it says:

“Kim HyunA, our company saw performance of 4minute and B2ST in one club that is called “Flower”. We really likedthe singingof these two groups and we would like to invite you and others to debut under the name of our company in the same composition, like two groups: 4minute and B2ST.  Interviewwill take placein the main building of Cube Entertainment 22th of November.”

Cube Entertainment.

What? When? What should I do now? Cube Entertainment is a South Korean record label… It’s new entertainment. I heard that Gikwang from Dongwoon’s group made his debut here as AJ. So it’s great then! Oh my… but…

 

-Incoming call: Dongwoon-

 

-Hello, honey! - I heard this sweet greeting and started to blush, oh, I love when he calls me like that!

-Hello, Woonie! - I smiled… Hahah, since when I’ve started to call him “Woonie”?

-Wah… I love that… So sweet. - Oh, I’m blushing again!

-Hahah, Woonie, you know how to make me blushing!

-Yes, dear! By the way, have you received letter from Cube Entertainment?

-Yeah… I’ve received it…

-Why so sad, honey?

-Remember? Our secret? Heh… I don’t know what to do…

-I’ve talked with my parents and they weren’t against it.. Maybe your parents won’t disagree too?

-My parents went overseas… I can’t talk to them now…

-When, they’ll arrive?

-The day before of our interview…

-Let’s meet and then we’ll discuss what to do, okay, honey?

-Okay, Woonie! -I smiled.

 

-At the park-

 

[Dongwoon POV]

 

We’re sitting in the park and thinking about HyunA’s problem… I think she needs to talk with her parents… She agreed. But it’s seems she’s really upset… What should I do to make her smile and forget about this?

-Oh! Wait for me here! I’ll do something to make you smile - I said.

-Where are you going? - She became interested in my idea, but…

-Secret! - I mysteriously winked and walked away.

I suddenly remembered that when HyunA with upset mood she always eats ice cream, even if there’s winter… She always starts smiling when she’s eating ice cream!

I went to the shop and took two very tasty-looking ice creams. Then I came back to HyunA, and while hiding two ice creams she was wondering, what’s my idea. I sat nearby HyunA, and with smile gave to her ice cream.

-Wah! Ice cream! - She was like little child, so pretty and nice. - Thank you! - She kissed my cheek. My heart started to skip a bit. I didn’t expect this… After this, I think, I’ll buy her ice cream more often, keke.

-Oppa, do you want to taste my ice cream? It’s really delicious! - She called me “oppa”. It’s first time, when she called me like this. Wah… I feel so warm in my heart.

She gave me to taste her ice cream..

-Yes, it’s really delicious, but my’s better! -I smiled.

-Give me to taste it!

-Nope! - I .

-What you will do after this? - And she did ayego. Hahah, so cute, keke.

-Okay then. - I smiled and gave her my ice cream. - Hahah, I think it’s really tasty, because you have ice cream on you cheek!

-Where? - She started to wipe her cheeks.

-Here… - I kissed her on the cheek. There wasn’t ice cream, but I wanted to kiss her… I looked in her eyes, she’s so beautiful. I’ve started to blush, and that she hadn’t noticed I looked away and continued with a smile, eat my ice cream, as if nothing happened. Precious time…

We started talking about different topics and some time later we began to say goodbye…

-Goodbye, Woonie. - She smiled. - Thanks for ice cream!

-Goodbye, honey!

I was about to go, but suddenly I felt her hug… I turned to her face, and hugged her in return… and then… I kissed her… tightly… Her lips… are very soft… Our first kiss? Unbelievable...