Moment of truth

Secret

[HyunAPOV]

Last night I slept in Woonie's house. He said to sleep on his bed, while he's sleeping in the living room. Early in the morning I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When I was cooking, Dongwoon came in on tiptoe, so I didn't hear him. He hugged me from the back and kissed my neck:
-Good morning! - he said. - What will we eat today?
-You think only about meals! - I laughed.
-Said a girl that wanted to eat after scary accident!
Kitchen was full of laughing. We were eating breakfast, but my mind was full of thoughts about audition.
-Woonie..
-M?
-What will we do about audition?
-We'll just come to them and say what we think, don't worry! - He smiled. I smiled in return. I wanted to change conversation's topic, so I asked:
-Where are your parents? Or you live alone?
-Kind of. My parents always in the trip. They are crazy about traveling. 
-Did you tell them about audition?
-Yes, I sent them message. I don't know what they think about it, but I won't give up on my dream, even if they'll dislike it. Though I don't know what they think about all singer's stuff. I simply didn't have time to ask.
I heard some sad notes in Woon's voice. I covered his arms with my to cheer him up without words as we always do: encourage each other by staying nearby, without words.
After some minutes someone called me, I went to the living room and picked up the phone:
-Unnie, it's Sohyun..I need to tell you something..About..Yesterday when I was crying..I mean..Ehm..I need to tell you why I was crying. Let's meet at 1 pm at our place, okay?

[Dongwoon POV]

Someone called HyunA, so I started to wash dishes. After this conversation about parents I felt dizzy. I saw them about half a year ago. They come back to Korea once a year and stay here only for one week. Sometimes I've felt lonely. But since I met HyunA I stopped thinking about it. I'm really happy with her, I can't see future without her.
HyunA came in and I stopped thinking about all bad things. I smiled.
-Who was it?
-Sohyun - she said it serious, so I even had a goosebumps.
-Something happend?
-No..Just..She want to tell me why she was crying at yesterday's evening.
-Ahhh, it's not bad. It's just usual girlish thing. - I tried to smile.
-I don't think so..It relates to us.
I stood like I was hit by a thunder.
-How is it related to us?
-I don't know..but I'm sure it is.

[HyunA POV]

I went to "our 4minute's place", I mean in our favorite park, where we always spent time. I waited to Sohyun.
-Annyeong!
She was nervous. I felt it.
-Hi! So you wanted to tell me the reason..
-Yeah, it's very serious one. Unnie, I love you, but what should I do? 
She started to cry again. I hugged her.
-Oh my...Don't cry dongsaengie! I love you too, and I'm sure we'll find a way to..
-No! - she interrupted me. - There's no way to solve it! I have to date Dongwoon instead of you! But..I don't love him, I mean, he's cool, but I already love one person!
I was shocked!
-So, is it Cube Entertainment's condition again?
She nodded.
-My little, don't cry. Me and Dongwoon won't break up! So you can calm down..
-But if you won't do what they want..You two won't become a celebrities!
-And what? We'll live as always did - I cheerfully smiled.
-But 4minute without you will be empty..
I didn't answer, just hugged her. Yes, if we won't break up...I won't be part of 4minute.

-Audition-

[HyunA POV]

Hong Seung-sung, the founder of Cube Entertainment, asked me, Dongwoon and Sohyun to come in his office to talk about this stupid condition. I was full of determination. I glanced at Dongwoon and my heart started to beat faster. No, all my braveness flew away through the window. I became nervous.
-So did you all think about our condition?
Three of us nodded.
-Great, what's your conclusion?
Dongwoon started to talk:
-I disagree to date with Sohyun.
Hong Seung-sung nodded and said:
-I thought about that, and yes, i was to fast to say it. But if we talk about you two.. - he pointed at me and Dongwoon. - I won't change my mind, and..
-We'll break up.
He didn't hesitate while telling those words. Sohyun looked at him whether with hatred, whether with a total surprise. I don't know. All I could think of is his words, which raced in my head like echo in empty room. He did it.