Four of us...

Secret

[HyunA POV]

End of practice. Oh… I’m so tired. Dongwoon will practice with Sohyun longer than others, so I’ll go home alone. I took my sporty bag and put on headphones. I’ve said to everyone goodbyes and went on way to home, but all of a sudden someone held my hand gently. I watched at this hand first and then on the owner of that hand…

-Dongwoon? Why aren’t you practice? - I smiled. Omo, I’m going to jump! I’m happy that he came to me!

I’ve hugged him tightly and entwine arms around his neck. He kissed me in forehead and said sweetly:

-How can I let you go alone? - He smiled with his charming smile, after that I always have goose bumps…

I looked at him and for the thousandth time convinced that I'm in love with him with whole heart, and I can’t get rid of it! He looked at my eyes in return and passionately kissed me.

 

[Dongwoon POV]

 

Her lips are like wine and I want be drunk… They’re like rose petals: smooth, gentle and lovely. I want this time never end… But we can’t stay here for all night… I’ve sighed, and smiled to her… She’s so pretty. I passed a hand over her ​​tender skin.

-Should we go to a café? I’ll treat. - I said.

-Sure! - She smiled and we went hand in hand to café.

 

[Gikwang POV]

 

I’m going to home. It seems that Dongwoon and HyunA are together now. Ahh… I should be happy…

I’ve heard muffled sob. Who is it? I saw Sohyun… Why is she crying? Maybe it’s because… No… No way!

-Why are you here? - I smiled. I want her mood to be a little better.

She didn’t answer, and only turned her face away. I looked at her. Ahh… What should I do? I can’t leave her here alone... I gave to her a handkerchief; she took it with soft "thanks" and wiped her eyes. To say the truth, she’s not that bad as I thought before, she cute sometimes. I didn't really like her because she always behaves as she looks stupid…

I took her hand and we went to a café. I want to treat her with cap of tea and with sweet cake, hope she’ll feel better.

-Where’re we going, Gikwang?

-Call me oppa. - I smiled. - We are going to improve our moods! - Said I with ceerful voice.

She didn’t answer, ah, anyway, I know that she’ll feel better. I’ve smiled to myself.

 

[HyunA POV]

 

-What do you want to order, honey? - He asked. Ahh! That “honey” makes me blushing always!

-Everything that you’ll order. I want to taste everything that you want! - I did ayego. Hahah! It’s strange. He poked me in cheeks and then smiled. Ahh… That smile!

-As you wish, my love!

Omo! That’s so sweet!

Dongwoon started to order, and I looked around. Suddenly I saw Gikwang and Sohyun here… Why they are here? They held hands of each other. Why? Gikwang saw me, he was shocked and let go of Sohyun's hand, but after one second he smiled to me and waved, then said to Sohyun that we’re here. And went to us. Oh no… I wanted to be with only Dongwoon…