What?

Secret

[HyunA POV]


------After 2nd lesson------
 

-HyunA! You know what?? Today B2ST will come to our club “Flower”! Wah… I’m so happy! What do you think? – Ji Yoon… my best friend… She’s cute, sociable… She’s not like me: avoid everyone… She can talk with everyone, she can forget about grievance… I want to be like her…
-Yah! HyunA! Are you listening me? – I stopped thinking.
-Yes, I hear you. – I smiled. –But can you repeat? – I did ayego for her, she can’t resist of it, keke.
-Aygoo! Okay, I’ll repeat: today B2ST will come to our club! I remember that you wanted to see them! So, are you happy? – She smiled. WHAT? B2ST WILL COME TO OUR CLUB TODAY? Ahh… I was waiting for this for a long time, they’re popular among teenagers and all groups in our club, but I never saw them… bad luck! They’re boys’ band like others in our club, but they perform in many clubs, and more popular… and I don’t know all members, I only heard “Seobie”, “Kiki”, “4D boy” or something like that. Humph…
Ji Yoon shook my shoulder and said:
-It seems that you’re too shocked by that! – She smiled.
Yes, I was really shocked… And happy!
After some period of time someone called me:
-HyunA?

[Dongwoon POV]

-HyunA? – I carefully said.
Ji Yoon left us… Why she did it? Hmm… strange though!
I looked at HyunA. She stared at me intently.
-So, we’ve already met! It was yesterday… Do you remember? – I smiled charmingly as I could.
-No, I don’t know who you’re. And don’t want to. – She looked to another place. I wanted to talk with her more, but it seems that she won’t this.
-Oh, sorry then! I’ve made a mistake. But anyway nice to know you, HyunA!
I turned around and went back to Zico.

[HyunA POV]

Oh… So it’s that guy… he saw me in the shop… When he was talking to me right now… It was like… ohh… my heart… what’s it? Strange… He’s… nice? Ahh… I can’t be like this… I need to stop thinking about him… I should think about B2ST, I’ll meet them very soon… But that guy… Okay… I’ll forget about him soon, I know…

[Dongwoon POV]

Hmm… It’s really that girl… I couldn’t be wrong: I vividly remember her facial features… So cute…
-Incoming call: Doo Joon-
I picked up the phone:
-Yeoboseyo?
-Hello! I have news for you! We’ll perform in club “Flower” today! We’ll sing On Rainy Days and Fiction! And I think we’ll sing one song with one female group… it seems 4minute. But I don’t know what song! Okay we’ll be waiting you at 5 PM at our street, don’t be late. And dress something white! Bye!
Club “Flower”…pretty place, many people go there… Our group wasn’t visited this place many times. But we’re very popular here. Keke
I went home to prepare for this evening. Hope it’ll be interesting!

[HyunA POV]

-Preparing for club-
Oh! I need dress something great, because I want them to remember me, keke. What should I wear?? Ohh… it’s so hard to choose! It’s already 4 PM! I have only 1 and a half hour!!! I’ll call Ji Hyun!
-Calling Ji Hyun-
-Unnie! Unnie! What I should wear?? I can’t choose! – I screamed.
And she said to me dress like this:

-Great! Thanks, unnie!
She was right, as always… every time, when I need to help about clothes, she advices me something great, and every time it’s suits me very well! Love her! Keke!
I started my dressing… It’ll be very great evening!

-At the club-

-Unnie! Where’re they? I can’t wait anymore! – I’m really exciting now! Wah! I have goose bumps! Ha-ha!
-Calm down, HyunA! They’ll appear on stage. And only after this they’ll sing with us song “Because of you” by After School. You know this group? – I nodded. – Okay then! We’ll sing it with B2ST… and we’ll split into pairs, because one member couldn’t some here, unfortunately… and all two people in pair will sing along one or two verse – She smiled.
I was as thunderstruck! Wow… It’s so great!!! I’m happy now! I started to jump!
-Unnie! Do you know with who I’ll be in pair? – My eyes sparkled.
-The truth, don’t know. But it seems we’ll divide by age.
I stopped jumping, because I heard DJ:
-Hello, everyone! Today we have special guest! It’s B2ST! – Everyone started to clap, I’m not exception. And they came on the stage. I inspected all members of B2ST…
-Dongwoon??? – Oh my gosh! My new classmate! I’m dead!
I’m thinking what I should do now… But anyway… I love their voices… so beautiful…

[Dongwoon POV]

-Backstage-

-We need to sing “Because of you”? – I was shocked…
-Calm down, dongsaeng. I knew that you will be disagreeing, because Junghyung was like that… - Doo Joon was explaining the situation.
-No, no, no… It’s okay. I’m only shocked… a little. – I smiled. Though it’s not that bad.
-Great then. – Our leader smiled back. - Now we need to go and sing! Fighting!

-After two songs-

-Okay! You did great, my dears! – Our leader laughed. – Okay, now we should go and meet them!
We went in the hall where they should wait us. And we saw them...
-Annyeonghaseyo! – We said in unison. And they greeted us in return.
We smiled to them. And I saw her… What? Is she chasing me? I’ve rolled my eyes. It seems she did the same. I blushed… Why? Why I’m blushing?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing me!!!

Thanks to you,new subscriber: @scinavi10 !!!

*hug everyone*