☼ 2 Dongwoon ☾

☼ Night Sun ☾
☼ Dongwoon's POV ☾
 
"Wow, it's beautiful," I shout with excitement. I turn to look at Yoseob who has a wide smile; both of us are happy to play at sea. We always do. "Can we play tomorrow?"
 
"Yes, after the interview," Doojoon chuckles without looking at me. He is busy with his own phone, reading through something. He has been like this during our journey.
 
Around three days ago, President called us, BEAST, to meet him in person. He gave us a month of holiday, well most likely more relaxed month, by telling us to stay at a house of his acquiantance.
 
We still have interviews and performances to do considering it is almost the end of year, meaning we have more performance requests lately. Even though we hesitated at first, we gladly accepted the nice offer since we do want to enjoy our moments together.
 
Honestly speaking I am thinking about the reason why the President suddenly gave us a chance to stay for a month, far from the hectic schedule. But then I just need to be thankful. It will be a fun month.
 
The van finally stops in front of a big white house. The typical house you will find when you visit a sea. It is the only house nearest to the sea which mean you can see the sea the moment you walk out from the house.
 
The moon is really beautiful tonight and I can see the sea is glistening under the moonlight. I can't wait to play at the sea tomorrow!
 
"I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon then," our manager says. He has accompanied us from morning for our meeting. That's why we arrived at here this late; it's almost 9 PM now. "Take care."
 
We bid him goodbye. When Doojoon gives us a sign to follow him, we take our own stuff and walk to the door. Doojoon raises his hand to knock the door. After waiting for seconds, the door iss opened by someone.
 
"Welcome," a woman around her 40 years old greet us with warm smile. I guess she is the owner of this house. "It must be a tiring journey for you."
 
We bow to her politely, introducing ourselves to her. She chuckles, "I know all of you. BEAST. Six handsome men. I can't believe to see all of you in my house."
 
I exchange satisfied smiles with Junhyung. It always feel good to hear yourself to be praised as handsome, right?
 
"My name is Im Riho. My husband is upstairs. Come in, come in," she opens the door wider for us to step in. "I'll show you your rooms. We have a lot of empty rooms for you. We have cleaned it for you this morning."
 
We? Does she mean she and her husband?
 
We walk upstairs and we are divided in three rooms. Doojoon shares room with Yoseob, Hyunseung with Junhyung, and I will share my room with Gikwang. The rooms are great and I'm really happy to know that I can see the sea when I look through the window.
 
"This area is not really big but you can find almost everything here," Aunt Riho explains to us while all of us are gathering in my room. She looks really happy to see us. "You can ask me for everything. The kitchen is downstairs and we usually have dinner together."
 
"Thank you for your kindness," Doojoon smiles. "We will need your help for a month. I hope we won't give you any difficulties."
 
"No, no," Aunt Riho waves her hand in front of her face, smiling calmly. "I don't have a son so it will be really good to treat all of you as my sons."
 
"So you have a daughter?" Hyunseung blurts out the question, making us to turn and look at him. "Can we meet her?"
 
The smile on Aunt Riho's face fades away as if Hyunseung just asked a wrong question.
 
"Ah, yes, I have a daughter," the smile appears again on her face. "She is really beautiful and she is your fan. That's why I recognize you. She really loves your music."
 
"A fan?" Yoseob blinks, happy to know the fact. "We will be happy to meet her!"
 
"Well, her room is next to this room," Aunt Riho opens the door. "She doesn't know about your arrival yet. Actually I haven't told her about BEAST is going to stay here for a month. That's why she is not home right now."
 
"Eh? But it's really late now!" Junhyung mutters, checking his phone. "Is it alright to let a girl wander around by herself?"
 
"Don't worry. She does it every night and this area is safe," Aunt Riho answers. "I think you want to take a rest for now, don't you?"
 
All of us answer randomly, telling her that we will sleep as soon as possible after tidying up all our stuffs in order.
 
"Can we talk?" Doojoon whispers to Aunt Riho but I can hear it vividly while the others are busy talking about having a tour around here. "It's about Dalbit."
 
Dalbit? Is it her daughter name?
 
"Sure," Aunt Riho has a sad smile on her face. They leave our room, walking downstairs. Doojoon told us to take a rest first because he wanted to explain our schedules to Aunt Riho.
 
After talking for a while, each of us return to our rooms, taking a good night sleep.
 
I hope we can meet Aunt Riho's daughter tomorrow morning.

__________

Note #2:
I know it's another short chapter and I will keep this pace for a while.
Thank you for subscribing, commenting, and supporting this story. :)