Chapter 2

I Don't Fall For Leader

Before fully going out, Jae Bum ran back in. "Was my acting at lunch good?" Jae Bum asked them. "What is he talking about?" Mark asked. "Acting?" Jackson question. "Anyways, I have to catch up with Minji, so bye!~~" Jae Bum said before going out after Minji again. 

 

"Yah! Im Jae Bum!" Jin Young yelled, but too late, Jae Bum was gone already. "What was that suppose to mean?" Yugyeom asked. "Earlier at lunch, was his act only. He won't give up on Minji easily" Jin Young replied and then smile. 

 

"Ohh, I see. No wonder he was acting like that" Kyungmi said as the other members nodded with their mouths open. "Now that's our JB hyung, right?" BamBam said having his hand over Yugyeom's neck. 

 

"Minji!" Jae Bum yelled, and Minji stop immediately, turing around. "Wae? Do you need something?" Minji asked. "Can I come with you?" Jae Bum asked shyly. "To work? Hahahhaha are you serious?" Minji laughed. 

 

"I'm positive" Jae Bum replied. "Okay, fine" Minji replied as they both start walking towards Minji's work place. Jae Bum will order what ever once in awhile for them not to kick him out. 

 

"Jae Bum you can go home, you don't have to wait for me at all.." Minji said when she handed Jae Bum his drink. "Ani, I'll wait for you" Jae Bum said and smile happily at Minji. "Are you sure? I'm not getting off until the nest 2 hours and it's 8 now already" Minji said. 

 

"It's okay, I can wait" Jae Bum said as he smiled again. "Up to you then.." Minji said and start walking back to work. "That kid" Minji said and smiled to herself while shooking her head. 

 

"You're boyfriend? Agioo such a sweet guy" Shin Rin, one of the workers with Minji said. "He's not my boyfriend, just some dorks that's following me everywhere" Minji replied. 

 

"Are you sure? He seems to be really in love with you" Shin Rin said. "You must feel so special.. I want a boyfriend like that" Shin Rin added. "Why don't you try to court him?" Minji suggested. 

 

"I can?" Shin Rin asked surprised. "If you want to be dead" Minji replied back. "Hahhahaahha, I knew it" Shin Rin said before going back to work. "You really didn't have to wait for me.." Minji said as Jae Bum and her walk through the cold and dark night.

 

"Ani, it's okay. It's not safe for you going home alone at night too" Jae Bum replied. Minji smiled, as she walk next to Jae Bum. "Thanks" Minji said and glance at Jae Bum before turning her head back. 

 

Jae Bum did the same before Minji notice. "Thanks for walking me home" Minji said and turned to Jae Bum. Jae Bum also turned to face Minji and said, "You're welcome." "Be careful on your way back" Minji said before turning to walk inside. 

 

"Minji-ah.." Jae Bum called Minji. Minji stopped and look back at Jae Bum. "Good night.. and sleep well" Jae Bum added, shyly. Minji smiled and then giggled. "Good night and you sleep well too" Minji replied before going inside. Jae Bum smiled to himself before start walking away. 

 

"Noona, who's that guy?" Minsu, Minji's younger brother asked once she entered the house. "Who?" Minji asked. "That handsome hyung" Minsu replied straight forward. 

 

"You think he's handsome?" Minji lowered down to Minsu's height and asked. "He's good looking. I want to be handsome like him when I group up" Minsu replied. 

 

"How can a 4 year old like you be handsome like him?" Minji . "Just look noona, I will be the handsomest guy in the whole world!" Minsu yelled out his lungs. 

 

"Arasso, our Minsu is so handsome. Good night, noona is going to sleep" Minji said before walking up to her bedroom. 

 

"Hey, how's yesterday with Minji?" Jackson asked Jae Bum. "Why do you want to know?" Jae Bum asked back. "Just tell us. We also want to know" BamBam said. "That's right! Tell me, how's my friend?" Jin Young added. 

 

"Was she mean?" Kyungmi asked. "Well-" "What are you guys talking about? Mean? Who's mean?" Minji cutted Jae Bum off as she arrived and have her hand over Jin Young and Kyungmi's neck. 

 

"They want to know yester-" "Nothing! Nothing at all hehhhee" Mark covered up Jae Bum's mouth and replied. "Ahhhh, yesterday? I'll tell you" Minji said. Mark then slowly released his hands from Jae Bum's mouth. 

 

"Yesterday...." Minji started as they all came in to listen to Minji. ".....Jae Bum was waiting at my workplace for the whole 4 hours!" MInji said. "Ehyyy, what was that?" Youngjae said. 

 

"Hyung is it true?" Yugyeom asked Jae Bum as he just nodded but smile to himself. "Guys, let me borrow Kyungmi a minute. We'll be right back" Minji said and took Kyungmi with her even before anybody can speak.

 

"What's with the smile?" Jinyoung asked. "You didn't wait for her all day yesterday?" Mark asked. Jae Bum shooked his head. "Then what is it?" Jackson asked. "I did, but it was worth waiting.." Jae Bum continued smiling. 

 

"Stop smiling and just tell us hyung!" Yugyeom whinned, annyoyed. Jae Bum then signaled for all of them to gather. They all gathered as Jae Bum told as he start telling what he has been feeling. 

 

"*GASSPPPPPPPP!*" they all gasped. "Daebakkkkk!" Jackson said and then clapped his hands. "Isn't this a good sign?" Youngjae questioned with a confused look on his face. 

 

The rest of the members clapped, nodded and pointed towards Youngjae, saying that he's right. "You finally did it JB" Mark said and then sat down next to Jackson. "Ehyy bro~~" Jackson said and hanged his arm over Mark's neck. 

 

"It feels great" Jae Bum said. "That's how your supposed to feel duhh" Jin Young replied. "Eh BamBam let's go" Yugyeom said and signaled for them to go. "Should we?" BamBam asked back as Yugyeom nodded his head. 

 

BamBam nodded back and Yugyeom picked up the basketball. "Where are you guys going?" Jae Bum asked them. "Play basketball, want to come along?" BamBam asked as they kept on walking, farther and farther. 

 

"Yah! Wait for me! I want to go too!" Youngjae yelled as he's struggling getting his stuffs and run off to catch the two. "Yah, let's go too" Jae Bum said to the other three. They nodded and followed after Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter I have promised! It may seem a bit short, so I'm sorry. LOL

You guys may all be wondering  why will JB give up on Minji when he's a playboy, right? Hahhaha it was all just his acting xD

It' will be a while I update again cuz, yes I am still in hiatus. So please do not unsubscribe! 

Leave some good comments for me! Love you guys!! <3 <3

Guyzz! I got a new poster for the story! What do you guys think a out it? Cute? ><