Chapter 8

I Don't Fall For Leader

After Minji treated everybody to dinner, everybody separted their own ways. Mark laid down on his bed with a heavy heart, having the thoughts non-stop. 

 

Why am I thinking so much... I mean, it's possible..

 

With the too much burden, Mark stood up from his bed and picked up his phone before clicking on the contact info and 'call' button. 

 

"Hyung," the other side of the phone picked up. 

 

 


 

 

Minji walked through the gate with one of her eyes closed. "Minji," she heard the boys and Kyungmi called for her, not far away from where she is. Minji smiled before waving to them. 

 

She soon reach them with a lazy smile. "Why are you so tired this morning, huh?" Youngjae asked, moving a bit to let Minji sit next to him. 

 

"Don't tell me, you stay up late again.." Jin Young said, irritate. Minji gave a goofy smile before nodding. "I told you to go sleep! Aishh, we're having gym first thing in the morning, how are you going to concentrate!" Kyungmi yelled. 

 

"I don't careee~" Minji mumbled and put her head on Youngjae's arm. 

 

Just as a few minutes passed by, one of the students approached them with a box of chocolates in her hand. "Sunbae, these are for Minji sunbae" the girl said. 

 

"For Minji?" BamBam asked, and the girl nodded. Jackson who was near, accept it. The girl bowed before leaving. They looked over to Minji, who's deep alseep now in Youngjae's arm. 

 

"There's a letter too" Jackson pointed out. Jackson took out the letter that was in between the box and ribbon. 

 

"Read it, hyung" Yugyeom said, excited for nothing. "Should I?" Jackson asked, looking over to Mark. Mark nodded, "I also wanted to know what it say."

 

Jackson then smile before opening it, reading it out loud. 

 

"Dear Minji, 

         It's oppa, remember? I hope you're not thinking of me as a creep or stalker because I am certainly not one. I just know a lot about you. Since I know you will stay up late because of your drama, I know you will be really tire this morning and that you have gym first thing, I bought you chocolates(: It's your favorites! I can't wait to meet you again. Be safe until then~

 

- Oppa <3

 

P.S.: Guysss, please stop reading Minji's letter! -.- I'll give you guys one later! Alright?"

 

 

They look at each other, not speaking. Then their eye drifted to the chocolates, twix. Minji's all favorite chocolate. A smile then crawled up to Mark's lip. 

 

"Again? They met before?" BamBam asked, not understanding. 

 

"That's not the point! That scary thing is how did this person know we were reading Minji's letter" Jackson said after standing up. 

 

"Wait. He said that he will be giving us a letter later, does this guy know us too?" Kyungmi asked. 

 

Before anybody can say anything, Minji woked up already. "TWIXXX!~" Minji screamed and grabbed the box of chocolate. "Can I eat it? Can I? Can I?" Minji asked them. 

 

They all went dumfounded and silent before Mark answered, "Yeah, go ahead. They're all for you. This too" Mark grabbed the letter on the table and handed to Minji. 

 

"Okay, thanks. Uh, guys I'm going to class first. I'm going to sleep in the lockers for a bit. Kyungmi, wake me up once you come in, okay?" Kyungmi just gave a stupid nodded before Minji walked away. 

 

"Soooooooo~ you guys want to guess who is this guy?" BamBam asked. 

 

"We don't need to" Youngjae answered. 

 

They all looked at him confused, except Mark. 

 

"Why?" the other all asked. 

 

"Because that guy is standing right over there" Mark said and pointed to the guy lying against the tree near the school gate. 

 

The guy gave them his killer smile and waved. 

 

Everyone's eyes except Mark's went widen before running to that guy. As when half of them got half way, the bell ranged. 

 

"Are you damn serious? Now?!" 

 

"Why not later?!" 

 

"Ahh, hyung!"

 

"Mark hyung, can we be late to class just once?!"

 

All compaining was heard when they went to class. 

 

----------

 

Everybody was gather around lunch. All were quiet, causing some fishy thing to Minji. "What's wrong with you guys? Why are you guys so damn quiet today? You guys were so active this morning" 

 

Being caught red hands, they all just laughed to not make Minji suspect anything. "You guys are being weird.." Minji look at them with her hawk eyes. 

 

"There's nothing" Kyungmi said. They others nodded after her statement. 

 

"That's right, nothing" Youngjae repeated. 

 

Minji still gave them the look. "If I caught any of you doing anything bad behind my back, say good bye to our friendship" Minji said before going back to her food. 

 

"Okayy~" They all sanged before looking at each other. 

 

That was close... They all thought. 

 

 

Kyungmi then all of a sudden cough, caughting everyone's attention. "Soooo, Minji how was the chocolate this morning?" Kyungmi asked, giving the hint to the others. 

 

"It was delicious! Like the usual" Minji responded before going back to her own world. They all just look at each other, couldn't utter a word. 

 

"Then did you read the letter?" Jin Young asked when everybody went quiet. "Letter? No... Ahhh, I must throw it away with the chocolate wrappers" Minji replied before making a face at her mistakes. 

 

"WHATTT?!" All of them scream. Minji look at all of them with a confused and shocked face. "What's wrong? Why did you guys yelled?" 

 

They all paused. Minji continued to question them. "We mean why didn't you save any chocolates for us" Jackson said. The others laughed before nodding. 

 

"I could just buy it for you guys later, why yell at me?" Minji still have her confuse face at them. They panicked. 

 

"H-how will we remember that, right?" Youngjae stuttered, accidently. Jin Young who was beside him, nudge him for his mistake. 

 

"That's true. All we could think about is chocolate" Yugyeom added. Minji nodded, "I'll buy you guys some later then." The others just nodded, ending the conversation. 

 

 

--------

 

"WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!" 

 

"It was because of you!" 

 

"No! It was you!" 

 

"Who told Jackson to be so damn quiet!" 

 

"Kyungmi, it was your fault. Why did you even broght up the chocolate!" Jackson whinned. "Yah!" Jin Young, yelled with his warning voice. "No, it was Jin Young hyung. He talked about the letter" BamBam said. 

 

Youngjae and Mark just want to face palm theirself and knock some sense into these guys. 

 

"Guys, stop it. It's good that Minji let that slide. Just becareful next time you guys are around her" Mark said, breaking the so call fight apart with the help of Youngjae. 

 

Everybody calmed down and sat down. "Jae Bum hyung needs to hurry and come back so we can can clear all these up" Yugyeom said, laying down on the grass. Then everybody did the same. 

 

"For real, I miss him so much" Mark commented.

 

"When is he coming back?" Kyungmi asked. 

 

"He never told us. But I wish he come back soon" Youngjae replied. 

 

Kyungmi nodded before turning her head to Jin Young, who's smiling at her. She then smiled back before turning her vision to the clear blue sky. 

 

"GUYSSSSS! I'M BACK WITH THE CHOCOLATESSSSSS!" 

 

"She's finally back after so long" BamBam whinned. 

 

"Told one of you guys to go with her. She bought so many, how the hell are we going to eat those?" Jackson complained. 

 

"Saying the one who said 'We mean why didn't you save any chocolates for us' earlier" Mark said with a smirk at Jackson. Jackson the scoff with a gasp.