Chapter 9

I Don't Fall For Leader

The breeze in the morning was still early. Sounds from the traffic and bird was heard everywhere. The clock is ticking at the time of 7:08 AM. 

 

A time that Minji will never be at school. The boys and Kyungmi had already gathered at school without Minji knowledge. Kyungmi and Jin Young walked through the school gate, towards the usual hang out in the morning. 

 

"You guys are here?" Youngjae said before the two gave him a nod and taking their seat. 

 

"So, we're really doing this?" Kyungmi asked once she sat down, still having the shiver after hearing the news. 

 

The boys gave her a nod. "I mean isn't just for her own good?" BamBam asked. 

 

"If it doesn't affect her negatively" Jackson comment. Mark nodded, "She resisit it for so long, I think it will be a good opportunity for her." 

 

"But think about it. How will Minji feel when she know we have been lying to her all long?" Yugyeom asked, out of the blue with his mature side. 

 

"Especially Kyungmi and Jin Young hyung. You know, since the three of you guys are childhood friends and she trust you guys..." Yugyeom look at the older ones. 

 

Half of the guys sighed. "Why aren't you saying anything?" the question was thrown to the quiet guy sitting in the middle. The guy look at all them. 

 

"What do you want me to say then?" he asked. "If our friendship with Minji went a waste, are you going to take responsibility for it?" Jin Young asked, serious. 

 

"Jin Young, you know me. You know how serious I am towards Minji. And didn't you guys also told me that s-" 

 

"Yes, we did! But that doesn't mean she will accept or forgive us for this big lie" Jin Young cut the young man off. The guys gave each and one of them a smile. 

 

"Just trust me. If what you guys told me is true, then everything will just turn out right" he assured them. 

 

"Better not be lying, or else when you know it, I'm already killing you" Kyungmi gave him a glare with a laugh return from the guy. 

 

"Okay, since we're all risking it, are you guys ready for this? Mark ask them all. 

 

"Let's go for it! No matter what!" 

 

"Even if Minji is going to kick our !" 

 

"Because?!" 

 

"Because we love Minji!" 

 

"Yah!"

 

"And our Jae Bum!" 

 

They all laughed after shouting. 

 

-------

 

The clock striked 7:37 AM when Minji arrived at the front gate. Minji walked in as she waved to the boys and Kyungmi. 

 

Jae Bum was sitting a table away from their table, alone. 

 

"Good morning" said Minji before sitting down. They all greet her with a good morning back. 

 

"Why did you came so late today?" Yugyeom pouted at Minji. "I woke up late... again. Hehe, sorry" Minji gave one of her killing eye smile to the boy. 

 

Yugyeom gave an eye smile back and pinched her cheek before saying, "Aigoo, it's okay since you're being a cutie" 

 

Youngjae who sat right across from Yugyeom gave him a kick under the table. "Ack! Ah, hyung! What was that for?!" Yugyeom cried before rubbing his leg that Youngjae kicked. 

 

BamBam who was next to him whisper something into his ear before he turned his head over to Jae Bum's table, seeing one of Jae Bum's glare and went 'ohhhh' with his mouth and nodding. 

 

The bell rang as they all scattered to their class.

 

Minji and Kyungmi was on their way to the canteen when the boys suddenly stop in front of them. Girls around them were screaming. 

 

Kyungmi was trying to hold in her laughter, as Minji burst out laughing. The six boys look at her and then at themself. They were all dressed funny with roses and chocolates in their hands. 

 

"What's with you guys? Are you guys confessing to somebody, or what? You guys are acting really weird now days" Minji continued to laugh as her and Kyungmi continue walking. 

 

"Hyung, I told you so!! So embarrassing.." BamBam cried. 

 

"Yah, wait for us!" Mark yelled as they ran after the girls.

 

 

"What was that all about? Are you guys trying to be funny?" Minji can't stop laughing as she ask her questions non-stop. Kyungmi finally laugh out loud.

 

"Minji, stop laughing!" Jackson whinned. 

 

"I can't help it! Not my fault when you guys just decided to pop out like that" laughed Minji. 

 

Jackson then smirked when an idea pop in his head. He then leaned in closer to Minji, having her stop laughing. Jackson was dangerously close to Minji. 

 

"W-what are you doing?" Minji stuttered, as she trys to lean back. 

 

"Jackson!" 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

Mark and BamBam yelled in the background. Jackson held up his finger, telling them to shut and give him a second, still dangerously looking at Minji. 

 

"Minji-ah, do you want to make a bet?" Jackson said slowly as he starting to lean back and went back to sitting. 

 

"A-a bet?" Jackson nod. She gave him a weird look. 

 

"What do I get from it then?' Minji asked. 

 

"I'll do anything you want" Jackson said confidently. "Anything?" Minji asked, unsure. 

 

"ANYTHING," Jackson repeat. 

 

"But if I win, you do anything I want" 

 

Minji agree with out thinking. "But then what's the bet?" 

 

Jackson the smirked once again. "I bet that you will be crying somewhere tonight for sure" 

 

Kyungmi and the boys finally understand Jackson's idea. "How are you so sure?" Minji asked with her brows raised at Jackson. Jackson then laugh. 

 

"Just you wait and see. You, Choi Minji will be crying tonight and I will be having my prize" Jackson continue on laughing. Minji didn't like the idea of Jackso laughing at all. 

 

"DON'T LAUGH!" Minji cried while screaming. 

 

 

"What does that dumb mean that I will be crying tonight?..." Minji keep on asking her that question through out the whole school day. 

 

 


Did not proof read, sorry if there's any grammar mistakes xD

Guys, I will be ending this story in the next chapter!

So please look forward to it! And my new GOT7 fanfic they will be coming soon~