Chapter 10

I Don't Fall For Leader

School was over as Minji parted ways with the boys and Kyungmi. As Minji was about to leave, she was held back. She turned back to only see Kyungmi looking at her. 

 

"Should I just go with you?" Minji looked at Kyungmi weirdly. 

 

"Why are you going with me? Your house is on the other side of town..." Jin Young quickly went to Kyungmi's side and whispered 'I'm sure you don't want us to get caught right? Stop acting susipicious'. 

 

"I-I mean I want to so see Minsu! I haven't see that kid in a long time. Hahahaha." Kyungmi left out a dry laughed. 

 

"Same here! Yugyeom let's go with Minji to go see Minsu." BamBam said suddenly to save the situation. Yugyeom looked at BamBam with a panick look. 'What are you saying? Do you know yourself?' he eyed BamBam. 

 

"Alright, maknaes and Kyungmi can go with Minji. The rest of us are heading home." Mark announced. Jin Young expressed a 'no' look before speaking.

 

"But-" Mark cut Jin Young off. "No buts, let's go Jin Young." And off Mark dragged Jinyoung along with Jackson and Youngjae. 

 

Minji, Kyungmi, and the maknaes then starts walking home. As they are walking, Yugyeom's rang, indicating that he has gotten a text message. 

 

From: Mark hyung

To: Yugyeommie

 

You guys keep an eye on her and distracted her for now. We'll take care over here. I'll text you guys when over here is ready. 

 

 

Minji unlocked the door with BamBam yelling out Minsu's name, but with no response. "He's still at day care. Want to go pick him up with me?" Minji asked after putting her backpack down on the sofa. 

 

"Nahhh, I'm tired. I'll wait here." Yugyeom gave out a yawn. "Me too." BamBam turned to cuddle with Yugyeom. The two girls gave out a giggle before Minji shooked her head. 

 

"I'll go with you." Minji nodded before leaving the house. 

 

 

 

"Minsu's here!!" The two maknaes woked up from the loud voice. The poor boys groaned in pain as Minsu jumped on them. "Are you guys here to visit Minsu? Ah, Minsu miss you guys!" he tackled them even more. 

 

"I'll be in the kitchen, I'll be back with snacks." Kyungmi sat down as Minji went to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

The other four boys continued walking to the place where the special event will be taking tonight. "Is till can't believe you risked it!" Mark looked over to Jinyoung. 

 

"It's fine. I think it's more suspicious if all of is going together." Jackson nodded agreeing with Mark. 

 

They continued about two more blocks before reaching the place. When they reached, Jae Bum came out. "Where's the rest?" 

 

"They're with Minji. Too make it less suspicious." Jae Bum nodded, undersstanding the point. "How's everything so far?" Youngjae asked, regarding preparations. 

 

"About 60%, come on in and help me." They nodded and followed Jae Bum inside. 

 

 

The clock striked 6 pm and the boys were starting to get tired again. "Kyungmi, can you hand me that paper?" Minji and Kyungmi had been doing homework for the ast 2 hours as the maknaes accompanied Minsu.

 

Kyungmi handed Minji the outline paper as she went back to what she was doing. Minji looked at the guidelines in the outline before she starts writing down on her notbooks. 

 

"It's getting boring, girls let's go out for a while." Yugyeom whinned.  Kyungmi dropped her pencil down. "I agree. It's good to have a 1 to 2 hour break." 

 

"But I have a lot to finish. You guys can go without me. Just make sure Mminsu doesn't get hurt." Minji spoked without looking. "Ah, come on, Minji. You have been stuffing your face with homework for two hours already." This tim BamBam tried. 

 

"I'm serious. I have a big project due the next day after tomorrow. I don't want to risk it." The three look at each other. 

 

'What we do now?' Kyungmi expressed. 

 

'We should just go die now. She's never going to give in.' Yugyeom shut his eyes and gave out a deep sigh. 

 

'This kiddo!' BamBam looked down to Minsu who's on his lap, playing games on his phone. 

 

The other nodded as BamBam whispered something into Minsu's ear. The little boy's face lit up before removing himself from BamBam and walk towards Minji, who's still busy writing notes from reseaching. 

 

"Noona, Minsu wants some cake. Can we go eat cake?" Minsu said sweetly, hoping to get his noona's heart. The other three look closely for Minji's reaction. "Noona said no sweet for you until the next three days, it's been only two days." Minji turned to give him a look. 

 

Kyungmi and the boys winced, hoping she will at least give in since Mark had texted Yugyeom around 20 minutes ago. "Please, noona. Just this one time! Minsu will not ask for anything more." Minsu continued with his puppy eyes. 

 

Minji sighed, "Alright! Just this one time alright?" 

 

"Yay! Let's go eat some cake!" Minji smiled as she saw how happied Minsu was. As for the other three, they finally breathe after trying for the past 20 minutes. 

 

After dressing Minsu in proper clothing, the five of them head out. 

 

Before reaching Minji's and Minsu's favorite cake shop, Yugyeom texted Mark that they ae five minutes away. 

 

"Yah! Yah! Get ready! They're going to be here in five!" Mark yelled. All everybody run and went to go get eady. 

 

Minji came to a stop outside of the shop after seeing no customer. "Are they close? Why is there no customers at all?" 

 

"The sign says OPEN though, I don't think they are close. There's like three to four people in there, come on Minsu, let's go inside." Kyungmi took Minsu by his hand and went inside, following Minji and the maknaes after. 

 

"We'll have a carrot slice, chocolate, red velvet, and what do you want Minji?" Kyungmi asked Minji. "Uh, I'll get a vanilla and an ice coffee." 

 

"Alright, so a carrot, chocolate, red velvet, and vanilla coming up." the waiter said before leaving. "I'm still loving this place just because they serve cakes like a restaurant." Minji said. 

 

"Yeah, you're like their number one customer." Yugyeom said. 

 

 

Hitting and slapping was happening four tables away from where Minji was sitting. Mark, Jin Young, Youngjae, and Jackson couldn't keep their hands to themselves. 

 

"Ahh!" Jackson hit Jin Young. "Yah! Stop hitting people!" Jackson giggle before replying, "I can't wait to get my prize! Minji's going to cry for sure tonight!" 

 

"You never know she might not cry. What if she's mad at us instead of crying of happiness?" Mark asked. "She might end up crying cause she's mad. That's still crying!" 

 

The others sigh as they shook their heads. Jae Bum sat there nervously, waiting for the right time. 

 

After waiting for about ten minutes the cakes came along with Minji's ice coffee. "Enjoy your cakes and coffee." the waiter or also known as this time Jae Bum said in a deep and low voice before walking away. 

 

Jae Bum quikly run back to the other four. 'Bruh, just like that?' Kyungmin gave Jin  Young them a look along with Yugyeom and BamBam while Minji was busy feeding Minsu. 

 

"Why are you already coming back? I though you were going to do it?" Jin Young hissed. 

 

"I was nervous! I couldn't think of anything." Jae Bum literally cry. "Just do it when you go again." Mark gave Jae Bum a pat on the shoulder. 

 

BamBam then purposedly called the "waiter" to order another slice of cake. Jae Bum then came but was standing next to Minji's seat, which she couldn't really see him as she was also busy with Minsu. 

 

"W-what would you like?" Jae Bum stuttered. The others gave him a look as Minji wasn't looking. "I'll have a ice americano. You guys also want to order anything?" They shook their heads. 

 

"Alright, one ice americano." Jae Bum said and turned around. All the GOT7 members and Kyungmi face palmed themselves. 

 

"Yah, Im Jae Bum.." Jae Bum stopped in steps. Kyungmi and the boys looked at Minji as in she's seriously crazy. "If you're going to do, do it right. Just don't play around. You know that I hate it." 

 

Jae Bum turned around back to the table only to see Minji looking at him. Then all of a sudden she smile and stood up, spreaing her arms. 

 

Jae Bum's head was still trying to put the puzzle all together. Minji laughed when she Jae Bum expressed his confused expression. "You're not going to give me a hug?" Minji raised her eyebrows. 

 

Jae Bum smiled before running to her. They swayed side to side as Jae Bum caressed Minji's hair. "I miss you so much." he breathed. "I miss you too." 

 

"Minji, be my girlfriend?" he looked into her eyes. "Promise to not leave me ever again?" she asked. Jae Bum nodded, "I promise. So will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

She nodded, indicating a yes. Jae Bum smiled as he brings her back in a sweet and warm embrace that anyone will want. 

 

"WOHOOOO!"

'"CONGRATS!" 

"FINALLY!" 

 

The other four boys showed up, clapping along with the maknaes and Kyungmi who have Minsu with her. 

 

"Wait, how did you know it was me?" Jae Bum asked, releasing from the hug. She giggled. "Because I'm smart. I'm not Choi Minji for nothing." She inched his cheeks. 

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. If it wasn't for me, you would have not known and lost to Jackson's bet already." Youngjae snickered. "YOU!" Everyone yelled execpt Minji. 

 

"No wonder you were so quiet!" Jin Young said. "Ah, my bet! You made me lost it!" Jackson cried. 

 

"COME HERE, YOUNGJAEEEEE!" Youngjae dashed out of the shop with Jackson after him. 

 

Jae Bum grabbed Minji's hand and went out of the shop after the rest left. 

 

"I love you, Minji." 

 

"I love you too." 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 


I finally finished it!! 

It didn't really came out as what I want, but I'm still satisfied with it. 

I hope you guys enjoyed it and follow my other stories as well. 

Didn't proof read so sorry if there's any mistakes! 

 

Thanks to those who read it <3 

Who should I write next? 

 

See you guys in my other stories! <3<3 

 

Cuteprincess1712