Chapter 6

I Don't Fall For Leader

Mark gently laid Minji onto the bed after entering Jackson's room. "Is she going to be alright?" Kyungmi asked worriedly before going beside the unconcious Minji. "She will later, don't worry" Jin Young assured her. 

 

"Hyung you can't be sure yet. We still don't know how Minji is when she's drunk" Yugyeom said. "That's right. Minji can vomit out of no where in the middle of the night" BamBam added. 

 

"She's just probably tired, trust me" Mark said before glancing Minji. "Jin Young, then how will Minji go to school tomorrow?" Kyungmi asked. "Mrs. Choi can't know that she's drunk too" Youngjae reminded then. 

 

"Oh that's right. I'll call Mrs. Choi to tell her that Minji will be sleeping at Kyungmi's house" Jin Young said. Kyungmi nodded for him to go ahead. While Jin Young is making his phone call, Jackson came into the room. 

 

"Is she alright now?" Jackson asked. "She is for now but we can't guarantee a hundred percent yet" Mark said. "Then hyung what did you did to that bastard?" BamBam asked.

 

Jackson sighed. "Don't even ask about that bastard and worry about Minji" BamBam nodded. "What should we do?" Youngjae asked 

 

They all looked at him confused. "Do what?" Jin Young asked. "Earlier Minji was calling for Jae Bum hyung's name, you see" Youngjae frowned. "I said that there is something Minji is not telling us" Jackson said. 

 

"About Jae Bum hyung?" Yugeyom asked and Jackson nodded. "She must have been keeping it in so much that she dranked so much" Mark said with pity. 

 

All of them nodded agreeing. "We're still here. She could have told us if she's having a hard time" Kyungmi frowned before sighing. "Don't put it too hard on her. We'll talk to her when she wakes up" Jin Young patted Kyungmi's shoulder. 

 

"As the eldest, I say let's not go to school tomorrow. I'm worry about Minji" Mark announced. The two maknaes jumped in victory with Jackson. 

 

"I agree. I'm not in the mood for school tomorrow" Youngjae said. "As for now since it's already late, so let's all sleep here. I'll open up two rooms for you guys and Kyungmi can stay her with Minji" Jackson said. 

 

"Hyung how late is it?" BamBam asked before yawning cutely. "It's midnight already hyung" Yugyeom answer instead. "Then let's go rest, or else we'll be tired if Minji wakes up in the middle of the night"

 

They all waved bye to Kyungmi before going out. Kyungmi sighed before getting up from the bed to turned the lights off except the night stand lamps. 

 

 

"Minji-ah," a voice called. 

 

Minji swirled around to look for the owner of the voice. She recognized the voice really well, she knows who is it. "Where are you?" Minji shouted back. 

 

"Very far from you" he said. The figure of him slowly started to appear not far away from Minji. "Jae Bum-ah.." Minji softly called his name. Minji smile once Jae Bum is fully seen in her sight. 

 

Minji sniffed before stepping a step forward. "Stop! Don't come!" Jae Bum stopped her. "Why?" Minji stopped. "Look," Jae Bum said as the darkness around them changed to fully see everything. 

 

Minji gasped. Jae Bum was standing on the cliff out on the roof top. Minji her self was standing not far from Jae Bum. "W-what are you doing up there?" Minji asked, sort of panicking. 

 

With out replying, Jae Bum fall off the clif without a warning. "Jae Bum!" Minji yelled before running to the cliff. "No! Jae Bum!" 

 

 

"Jae Bum! No, don't go!" Minji cried and struggked in her sleep. Kyungmi woke up from the sound of Minji's cried. "Minji, Minji-ah, Minji!" Kyungmi called Minji, trying to wake her up. 

 

"Jae Bum!" Minji yelled once last scream before fully concious. "Minji, what's wrong?" Kyungmi asked, worriedly. "Kyungmi, I had a night mare" Minji mumbled. 

 

"It's just a night mare, Minji. Let's go back to sleep, it's late" Kyungmi comforted her. "I don't want to. I can't fall asleep anymore" Minji said. 

 

"Then stay here, I'll go wake up the guys" Minji nodded for Kyungmi to go. Kyungmi got off the bed and went out to wake up the boys. Kyungmi went striaght to Jin Young's room which he shared with Youngjae and Mark. 

 

"Jin Young!" Kyungmi knocked on the door. "Jin Young-ah! Youngjae! Mark!" Kyungmi continued to knock, but no response. "Aish!" Kyungmi twisted the door knob. 

 

"What the.. it was unlock" Kyungmi face palm herself. When Kyungmi entered the room, three of the boys are sleeping out of place on the bed. "Youngjae, Youngjae-ah" Kyungmi shook Youngjae, who's the nearest. 

 

"Jin Young," Kyungmi switched to Jin Young then on to Mark. "Uh.. Kyungmi. What is it?" Mark asked half asleep. "Finally one of you guys wake up!" Kyungmi sighed. 

 

"What's wrong why are you up?" Mark asked, yawning. "Minji woke up just now and she doesn't want to sleep because she had a night mare. I don't know what to do that's why I'm waking up you guys" Kyungmi replied. 

 

"You can go wake up the others. I'll wake up Jin Young and Youngjae" Kyungmi nodded and ran out to wake up the others. After then everybody is up in Jackson's room, where Minji is. 

 

"Is something wrong?" Jin Young asked once he entered. Minji shooked her head. "Are you okay?" Yugyeom asked and sat down. "I have a dream" Minji said. 

 

"What kind of dream?" Jackson asked. "I dream that Jae Bum fell off from a cliff in front of me" Minji cringed after those bad images came back rushing into her head. 

 

"It's okay. Jae Bum's doing fine. You're just probably missing him too much" Youngjae assure Minji. "Ehh hyung, Minji won't miss JB hyung that much" BamBam said. "Minji, you're not right?" Mark asked after everybody went quiet after BamBam's question. 

 

A tear falled down from Minji's eye to her cheek. "I really miss him. I really did the wrong thing to him that day. He said that he's willing to change yet I said that he will stand no chance. I should never compare him to my dad. I've just notice that he was my happiness. I feel lonely without his dorkiness, his flirts, his laugh, his jokes. I-" Minji choked with her sobs, having both of her palms covering her face. 

 

BamBam and Yugyeom hugged the crying Minji. "Minji.. you.." Jin Young saying, not sure yet. "I've just realize it too" Minji replied tiredly. All of them gasped, even with some of them having their hands over their mouth. 

 

"I've realized that I love him..." Minji mumbled before falling asleep and fell onto Yugyeom, who caught before she can hit her head on his knee. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I didn't kept my promise xD but promise that JB will be back soon!~

OMG! Minji loves JB! That was unexpected right? Or no? ^^

 

 

Guys! Jackson and Junior is injured! :(  I hope both of them will fully cover soon. Get well guys!~