Chapter 7

I Don't Fall For Leader

Times fly by so fast that it's already 2 months that everything happened. Minji was finally back to herself, just that Jae Bum is not there. Everybody is now used to not having Jae Bum there with them anymore after so many tries. 

 

It was usual to talk about Jae Bum infront of everybody and Minji now. They all have already moved on, just keep on wondering if Jae Bum will ever come back. 

 

Kyungmi entered the class room seeing Minji staring off into space. Kyungmi dashed over before sitting in front of Minji. "Minji-ah" called Kyungmi. "Hm?" Minji replied before turning her attention to Kyungmi. 

 

"What were you thinking?" Kyungmi asked before changing to her seat, beside Minji. "Just things, nothing important" Minji said, shrugging it off. 

 

Kyungmi looked at her poor friends. "What about the boys? Why aren't they here?" Minji asked after not seeing the maknaes that usually follow Kyungmi into class. 

 

"They decided to go with their hyungs today and will come in later" Kyungmi answered recieving a nodded and 'ahh' from Minji. Minji turns her attention away from Kyungmi before staring into her own world again. 

 

Kyungmi still have her eyes on Minji, not leaving her for a second. After keeping an eye on Minji for almost five minutes, the maknaes finally entered the class room, loudly. 

 

BamBam first took notices of Kyungmi staring Minji. "Kyungmi, why are you staring at Minji like that?" BamBam asked as he and Yugyeom took thei seats behind the girls. 

 

Kyungmi then look at BamBam. "Don't you think she's being weird?" Kyungmi asked before looking at Minji again. "Who? Minji?" Yugyeom asked and Kyungmi nodded. 

 

Yugyeom and BamBam looked up to her with a confuse look with their eyebrows. She motioned them to huddle and the boys obey. "She's being weird since I enter. She has been talking less and has been her own world"

 

The maknaes look over to Mini once again. "That's true" BamBam said. "Has she been thinking of anything negative lately?" Yugyeom asked. 

 

"I hope not" Kyungmi sighed. Before they can continued their conversation the teacher has entered the room and start lessons. 

 

-------

 

Minji ran past to the table near the basketball court having the maknaes and Kyungmi after her. Minji excitedly sat down her bag next to Mark's before saying, "I'm playing today." 

 

Kyungmi and the maknaes laid down theirs too. "Kyungmi, how about you?" Jin Young asked, turning to Kyungmi. "Why not? It's been a while" Kyungmi replied and took off her school uniform blazer. 

 

"That's good then. Four on four today!" Jackson added. They all nodded. "Alright, then I'm with Minji along with the maknaes" Mark said, before anybody can chose. 

 

"What? Let the girl choose. Right Minji?" Youngjae said looking over to Minji, didn't like the group. "Why? I'm satisfied with it.." Minji replied, before giving a smirk and smile at Youngjae. 

 

"Ah! Minji-ah!" Youngjae screamed before everybody start laughing at him. "Are you serious? I'm stuck wirh Jackson, Jin Young and Kyungmi?" Youngjae cried. 

 

They all gave him a look having him giving a smile in return. "What's not good about us?" Jin Young asked. "Hehehe, it's just that Mark and Minji is really good at basketball" Youngjae shyly admit. 

 

"Youngjae, next time you can be with us" Minji said and the boy nodded. All of them got ready and start playing. 

 

After playing non-stop for a good almost 20 minutes, they finally came to a stop. The maknaes cheered as they won. "That was a good game..." Minji continued to panted. 

 

BamBam passed a water bottle to Minji. "Thanks" Minji gulped down her water. "Since everybody had a good play today, how about I treat you guys to a good dinner after school?" Minji suggested. 

 

"We're in!" the maknaes shouted before anybody could have. "Aish, those kids!" Jin Young crused in his accent, wanting tohit them. 

 

They both stucked out their tongue at him. "Sure, why not? Very first time that Minji decided to treat" Mark teased Minji. "Oh trust me, I can do more in the future too" 

 

"You still owe me my ice cream" Kyungmi teasily said. "About that, Jin Young can take care of it" Minji gave out a smile to them. "Why me? I wasn't even part of your guys deal" Jin Young whinned, refusing. 

 

Minji just shrugged at him before laughing. "Alright, who ever is going meet in the front right after school. See you guys, we will be going first" Minji waved after taking Kyungmi with her. 

 

Class ended and the rest of the boys was already waiting for the girls and the maknaes who haven't came yet. "What's taking them so long? I thought she said to come right after class end?" Jackson complained. 

 

"Chill. Class just ended, Our class is closer to the front of the school, so it'll take them a while" Mark said and Jin Young nodded, agree. 

 

Minji and the rest appeared after a while. "What took you guys so long?" Jin Young asked. "Minji and Kyungmi still want to go to the locker first" Yugyeom replied. 

 

"Then why did it took you guys so long?" Mark finally complained. "It's cause someone was still fussing over a secret admirer" BamBam rolled his eyes. 

 

"Who has a secret admirer?" Jin Young asked, hoping not Kyungmi. "Kyungmi was fussing over Minji's secret admirer" BamBam replied. "Ooo, Minji has a secret admirer?" Jackson tease. 

 

"What's the big deal about it? It's just like you guys getting confession from girls all day long" Minji shrugged. "Who is it from? Did he write his name down?" Jackson asked. 

 

"Hyung, it's call a damn secret admirer for a reason" Yugyeom said and everybody laughed. "Was it chocolate?" Jin Young asked. 

 

"No, it was a letter. He sound like a stalker though. Hhhhu, I had goosebump when I read it" Kyungmi rubbed her arms. "Oh whatever, let's go before I change my mind" Minji said and left them. 

 

"Yah! Wait for us!" 

 

------

 

"I want ramen!" Jackson yelled. 

 

"Bibimbap for me!" Jin Young and Kyungmi both yelled. 

 

After ordering all the food that they wanted to eat, everybody is chatting while waiting for the food to arrive. "Oh yeah, Minji are you going to do anything about the letter?" Mark asked, cathcing everyone's attention. 

 

"What can I do about it?" Minji asked before letting a chuckled. Jin Young nodded, "She doesn't even know who too." Jackson then pleaded with his hands. 

 

"Minji, can I read it?" asked Jackson. Minji nodded and hand Jackson the pink envelope that she grabbed from her backpack. 

 

 

"Dear Minji,

       I like you, Minji. Always have when I first saw you(: Since I'm older and I'm your oppa, I'll drop honorfics, okay Minji-ah? Please accpect oppa's confession! ^_~

 

Sincerely, your secret admier <3"

 

 

"What is this? Stalker?" Jackson literally yelled after reading the letter out loud. "How funny" Yugeom comment before clapping like a seal. 

 

"That's totally call a stalker" Jin Young added beore shaking his head, disapproving. "Like how did he know your birthday too. Aish, stalker~" Kyungmi said and clap once the food came. 

 

"I know right. How did they even find out about my birthday" Minji laughed before so the others. Mark's laughed came to a stop when something caught his attention. 

 

"This..." Mark grabbed the letter from Jackson's hand. 

 

------

 

*Ealier*

 

The young boy had successfully got to Minji's locker without being caught by the teachers and staffs. Quietly, he slipped the leter that he had wrote into Minji's locker. 

 

"Minji, I'm back" he said before glacing at the locker before hurried away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I am officially back from my haitus guys!(: 

New chapter here for you guys. It was such a writer block to write this hahaha

 

How's this chapter? And who's the young guy? Sorry to break it to you, but it's not JB ^^

Please tune in for the next chapter. 

This story is coming to an end really soon and so does a new GOT7 fic! xD

 

Did not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes :D