Chapter 3

I Don't Fall For Leader

After stealing Kyungmi from GOT7, Minji and Kyungmi finally came to a stop. "What do you need me for? Do you need to tell me something?" Kyungmi asked, once she catch her breathe. 

 

"Nothing" Minji replied back calmly. "Ehh? Then why did you dragged me here with you?" Kyungmi asked, with herbrows raised up, looking at Minji confused. Their was a slience since Minji didn't spoke up. 

 

"Minji are you going to answer me?" Kyungmi asked Minji, poking Minji. Minji sighed loudly before putting her head down and burried her face into her arms. "Is something wrong Minji?" Kyungmi asked at Minji sudden actions. 

 

"Just let me sleep. My eye's tired" Minji replied and Kyungmi quickly shut in understand. Minji had dragged Kyungmi with her to be her look out for GOT7 as she takes a nap. More like a look out for Jae Bum. 

 

Just like Minji predicted GOT7 is now looking for Kyungmi and Minji through out the whole school. But they had no idea where the two girls are. "Yah, Jin Young, texted Kyungmi where they are" Jae Bum ordered Jr.

 

"Hyung, dont need to worried about them, I'm sure their some where in school" Yugyeom said. The rest of GOT7 nodded, agreeing with the maknae."But I need to know where Minji is. Did she even eat lunch?" Jae Bum said.

 

"JB, you're too after my friend, no wonder she doesn't care about you" Jin Young said and laughed. Jae Bum just replied back with a death glare to Jin Young and the boys. The boys avoid Jae Bum's glare, looking out to somewhere to be seen. 

 

"Minji-ah.." Kyungmi carefully and calmly called out Minji, while shaking her little body that is still alseep. Minji stirred in her nap and just switch her poistion of her head, ignoring Kyungmi.

 

"Minji, you have to wake up, it's time to go to class. We're gonna be late" Kyungmi said, this time not letting Minji off. Kyungmi then start tickling Minji as Minji shot up from her position. 

 

"I'M UP STOP!" Minji shouted as Kyungmi started to laughed. The two girls got their bag ready and left the rooftop, going to class. Just right after turing the corner of the stairs coming down from the rooftop, they bumped into GOT7. 

 

"Minji/Kyungmi!" Jae Bum and Jin Young yelled once they bumped into the girls. "Noona, you said that you guys are going to be back" Yugyeom said, with BamBam nodding his head.

 

"Mi-" "Kyungmi, I'll be going to class first. See you in class" Minji cut the boys off tiredly and gave a smile to Kyungmi before leaving to class. "Kyungmi, what's wrong with Minji?" Jin Young asked Kyungmi. 

 

Kyungmi watched Minji walked alone the hall before answering Jin Young "I also don't know. I think something is on her mind.." Kyungmi said. Jae Bum then started dashing through the hall, chasing after Minji. 

 

"Minji, wait for me!" Jae Bum yelled once he saw Minji in sight. Minji ignored him and continued on walking. Jae Bum increased his pace and catch up to Minji. Jae Bum grabbed Minji's wrist, spinning her body around. 

 

"Let go" Minji replied coldly, giving a glare to Jae Bum. "What's wrong with you?" Jae Bum asked, worriedly. Jae Bum's eye is full of curousity and worriedness. "I told you to let go" Minji said again. 

 

Jae Bum shooked his head, not giving in. Minji scoffed before jerking her hand away from Jae Bum's grip, walking away leaving Jae Bum speechless. Minji will act like that out the whole day, not exactly herself. 

 

"Minji-ah, what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" Jin Young had decided to have a serious talk with Minji right after school. Minji gave a really big sighed as a replied. "Look, Jin Young I'm not in the mood to talk with you" Minji said giving him the hints to leave her alone. 

 

"Is it because of JB hyung?" Jin Young asked. Minji gave Jin Young a look. "Why are you bringing him up? You know that I'm really annyoyed of him" Minji said, turning her back to Jin Young

 

Jin Young gave a pat on Minji's shoulder. "Minji, I've known you since diapers. Tell me what's wrong" Jin Young said. Minji slowly turned around to face Jin Young with tears in her eyes, threating to fall anytime soon. 

 

"Jin Young-ah.." Minji called him with her calm voice, ready to cry any moment. Jin Young notices her tears and pulled her into his embrace. "What's wrong? Tell oppa.." Jin Young said before rubbing her back to help her. 

 

"I-I'm scared.." Minji said between her sobs before sobbing out loud more. "Shhh" Jin Young tied his best to help calm his best friend who he treat as a younger sister. 

 

After Minji stopped crying, she start walking home, since she doesn't have work today. While she walks alone, GOT7 with Kyungmi secretly followed her. "What am I going to do?" Minji said as tears gather in her eyes. 

 

"What if it really happen? Am I- Ack!" while Minji being in her own world, she had hit a pole, making her fall down onto her . "I'm going crazy!" Minji cried out loud before sobbing. 

 

"Why is my life this?! Why me!" Minji cried out alone in the street. Jae Bum couldn't stand seeing Minji like this anymore. Just as he was about to go, GOT7 pinned him down. 

 

"Why aren't you letting me go? She's crying!" Jae Bum hissed at them. "Hyung, Minji wanted to be alone" Youngjae siad, looking at Minji. "Trust me, I agree with Youngjae" Mark said, patting Jae Bum's shoulder. 

 

"Oppa, me too. A time like this is not a time to messed with Minji" Kyungmi said, showing her worried. After 5 minutes sitting on the ground, Minji finally decided to start walking home again. 

 

"LET GO OF ME! I'M NOT STAYING WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE!" This is what Minji heard once she reached the house gate. "Appa.." Minji said before rushing inside. 

 

Her mom clinging onto her dad, not letting him go and with a crying Minsu on the ground. "Appa, Omma.. stop fighting" Minsu cried. "Appa, Omma jebal!" Minji yelled once she open the door, tears falling down from her cheeks.

 

"Noona! Appa and Omma is fighting again" Minsu cried and went to Minji. Minji bend down to catch Minsu before lifting him up. "Minji take your brother upstairs" Mr. Choi ordered Minji. 

 

"Let go of me!" Mr. Choi yelled, trying to jerked away from Mrs. Choi. "Yeobo please? Don't go" Mrs. Choi pleaded. "My life is not happiness if I'm not with her" Mr. Choi said. 

 

"Appa, please don't go" Minsu cried, still clinging onto Minji's neck. "Then what about our family? Huh? How about our kids?" Mrs. Choi asked. "I will try to visit them when I have time" Mr. Choi said, trying to leave but was stopped again from Mrs. Choi.

 

"LET GO OF ME!" once Mr. Choi was able to released Mrs. Choi's grip, he dashed to his car. "Don't go.." Mrs. Choi cried. "Omma.." Minji set Minsu down berfore running to hug her mom, who is now on the ground. 

 

"Appa!" Minsu who cried, start runing after the car. "Minsu-ahh!" both Minji and Mrs. Choi yelled. "Appa, please don't go" Minsu cried, trying his little best running after the car, pleaded for his dad not to go. 

 

"Minsu.. don't run like that again" Minji cried and hug Minsu tightly. "Noona..appa is gone now" he cried, crying deep into Minji's collarbone. "..I know.. Minsu, don't cry anymore.. Noona is here,and Omma too" Minji replied between her sobs. 

 

GOT7 and Kyungmi saw everything. EVERYTHING. The maknaes are now crying like kids as the rest trying their best to not shed a tear. Both of the maknae ranned to Minji before anybody notices. 

 

"Minji" BamBam and Yugyeom said before hugging Minji, who now is still sobbing. Minji looked up and saw the rest of GOT7 and Kyungmi. Minji released Minsu before going to Jin Young and Kyungmi. 

 

Minji went striaght to Jin Young's embrace, sobbing into his chest. "This is what I'm scared of.." Minji cried and hug Jin Young even more tighter. "..scared that one day like this is going to happen.." 

 

Right at that moment, Jae Bum feel this burning thing in his heart. What was it called? Jealousy. Seeing Jin Young and Minji this close, make him jealous. After seeing what her dad just did, he want to protect Minji more. 

 

He want to protect her, wanted to wipe her tears. But will he able to do all that? After all he is a playboy... that who only plays with women's heart. Date them and then left them like Minji's dad. Will he be able to gain Minji's trust?

 

 

 

 

 


So sorry for not updating for you guys!~

But here's the 3rd chapter! I have good news for you guys! 

3 more weeks of school left before summer vacation! So more chapers to come after 3 weeks! 

 

Also are you guys ready for REAL GOT7 SEASON 3??!!!! I am so readyyyyy for it!!!! 

Please comment!! *pouts* <3 <3