Chapter 1

I Don't Fall For Leader

*school bell rings* 

 

As soon as the bell ran, Minji throw her books into her bag and rushed out as fast as she can. Kyungmi quickly did the same and follow Minji out. "Bwohya, again?" Kyungmi asked, having her hand over Minji's neck. 

 

Minji sighed deeply, nodded and said, "Yeah. if I don't hurry, then he'll there again." But then when the girls reached their lockers, someone tall and with a slim body is next to Minji's locker. 

 

"See, here he is again. I told you. He was even quicker this time again.. Argh!" Minji whispered to Kyungmi and went to her locker, ignoring the person next to her, like he doesn't exist in this world at all. 

 

"Minji, let's have lunch together. I brought some bibimbap for lunch, it's your favorite" Jae Bum said. As again, Jae Bum is waiting for Minji. No matter how earlier she gets out of class, she will always find Jae Bum next to her locker everyday. 

 

He will usually get out of class 5 minutes early before lunch. Minji's eyebrow twiched, still thinking of an excuse to excuse from Jae Bum. "Ohh! I'm not in the mood for bibimbap today. I'm sorry, also I'm having lunch with Kyungmi and the boys!" Minji said quickly and shut her locker. 

 

"Kyungmi, let's go!" Minji added before Jae Bum could even respond to her answer earlier. "Aishhh, that Choi Minji. I'm also having lunch with the boys anyway. See you there"Jaebum said and smirked as he head to the boys. 

 

When Jae Bum reached the boys were, Kyungmi and Minji were sitting and eat happily with the boys. "Ohh, JB hyung you're here. Come have a seat" Bambam said and scoot over to next to Yugyeom for Jae Bum to sit. 

 

"Did you two fight again?" Jin Young asked Minji and Jae Bum. They both shooked their head and eat. "Noona can you hand me my water bottle?" Yugyeom asked as he forgot his water bottle next to Minji. 

 

"I said that don't call me noona, I'm just the same age as you. Here" Minji said before handing Yugyeom his water bottle. "Wae? I want a noona, can't you be my noona?" Yugyeom asked. 

 

"Aigooo, my poor Yugyeom, you want a noona?" Jackson joked as Yugyeom nodded. "I can be your noona!" Jackson said and kiss Yugyeom's head. "Yah hyung!" Yugyeom yelled and pushed Jackson away as they all laughed. 

 

"Stop it guys" Mark told them and they stop fighting. "Jin Young, do you get the math homework? I don't at all" Kyungmi said. "Yeah, I do. You need help?" Jin Young replied back and shoved a spoonful of food into his mouth. 

 

"I can help you" Jin Young replied with food in his mouth. "Yah, Park Ji Young! Don't talk when you have food in your mouth! How many time have I told you that for the past few years!" Minji yelled at Jin Young. 

 

"Hehehe sorry" Jin Young replied after gulping down his food. "Minji, are you back into your mood swing?" Jackson asked, jokely. "Jackson just eat. I don't have time to joke with you at all" Minji told Jackson. 

 

"Minji-ah, you don't get the lesson right? You can come over to my house after school, and I'll teach you" Youngjae said. Minji's eye widen and she quickly gluped her food down and then turn to Youngjae, on her right side. 

 

"Chinchayo??" Minji asked, happily. "Of course" Youngjae replied and nodded. "Thank you Youngjae! I own you ths time!" Minji yelled and then hug Youngjae and then pinched his cheeks after. 

 

"I should be the one in Youngjae's place. Not Youngjae.." Jae Bum mumbled to himself, but BamBam who was next to him could hear him. "JB hyung, this time again?" BamBam asked Jae Bum. 

 

Jae Bum nodded. "Hyung, we told you already. That if you want to date her, stop messing around and take it seriously" BamBam said, and patted Jae Bum's shoulder. Jae Bum sighed and replied, "I tried to, but the play boy of me just won't quit."

 

"Hyung, that's why you have to try to learn to" Yugyeom whispered. Yugyeom on the other side heard the whole conversation. "I'm finished with my lunch. Ah, Youngjae-ah, will the lesson be long?" Minji asked. 

 

"It's not that long if you can understand it quickly" Youngjae replied. "Then I'll come over to your house before going off to work. See you guys!" Minji waved. "Minji, where are you going?" Jae Bum asked. 

 

"Library, want to come along?" Minji replied and trun back to the table. Jae Bum shooked his head and said, "No thanks. I don't want to disturb you." With that, Minji tooked off to the library. 

 

"JB what was that? I thought that you will follow her like usual" Mark said commented. Others nodded, agreeing. "That's right, this is not so you JB" Jackson added. "Are you jealous because she coming over to my house, hyung?" Youngjae asked. 

 

"No. Guys, I think I'm going to start giving up on here.." Jae Bum said as he has his head dom on his arms. "Don't said that you're giving up on my friend?" Jin Young asked Jae Bum. Jae Bum just shrugged. 

 

"I don't want to keep on bothering her. She hates me to guts already.." Jae Bum replied. "But still Jae Bum, don't give up. We're here to help you!" Kyungmi said and smile at them as the boys nodded to Jae Bum. 

 

Jae Bum just showed a help smiled to them. Right after when school ends, Minji and GOT7 headed to Youngjae's home. Kyungmi camed along too. "Why do you guys even come? Do you guys also need help on the lesson?" Minji asked them. 

 

All of them shooked their heads. "We just want to hang out at Youngjae's place today" Jin Young replied as they continued on walking to Youngjae's house. Minji just nodded and shrugged it off. 

 

"Ohh, that's right. Jin Young you need to hep me on the homework too" Kyungmi said when she remembered. Youngjae is still teaching Minji about the lesson today. "Ohhhh, so that's how it goes.." Minji said, finally get it. 

 

"Thanks Youngjae. I own you this time. Just tell me if you want anything" Minji said and showed her bright smile. "No problem at all" Youngjae replied with his smile too. "Oh, I have to go to work. Bye guys!" Minji said and put on her shoe before going out. 

 

"Bye Minji!!!!" they all replied back before she closed the door. "You're not going after her JB?" Jackson asked Jaebum. "Do I have to?" Jae Bum asked. They all face palm themself. 

 

"This is your chance to be nice to her, and showed that you're not a jerk anymore, so then duhhhh" Jin Young replied. Jae Bum then quickly got up from the couch, put on his shoe and ran out the door to catch up with Minji. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the first chapter IGOT7s!!!! <3 <3 

This chapter is quite short, but it's okay. Next xhapter are coming in the future!

So far I want to thanks for the subscribers and upvotes! Don't remember to comment!

If you comment, means update is more! HAPPY LATE VALENTINES GUYS! Lots of love from me to you guys!! <3 <3 <3