Chp.7

Sorrow Heart

The flashback


Little luhan and sehun are playing at the ground. Sehun are playing with his cat while Luhan are observing the butterfly. "luhan darling, please come inside. There's a cookie in the cabinet. omma just baked it". Luhan jolted up hearing the familiar and alluring voice from their house. "neh, omma we're coming inside". Luhan said and smiling. "Hun-ah, omma call us to eat cookie". Sehun smile and,"cookie,hyung. we eating cookie? yeah". Sehun run toward the big door and reveal his cheeky smile to his parents. His omma replying the smile with sweet one but not his father. His father showing a worry smile but the little sehun are so young to understand it.

Then luhan came towards his mother and hug her. Luhan smile to his father but her father reply it with the same smile. "appa, why are you so worry?". Her father then laugh akwardly," our little luhan, appa not worry. it's nothing". Luhan then smile hearing his father word. Then luhan go to the kitchen."jagi,we should move somewhere else but still in this place". Luhan's father said while cupping his wife face. "yeobo, the kid like this place. We shouldn't bother their happiness". "But jagi,they will after you also luhan. I want you two to be safe". "it's okay,yeobo. as long luhan is safe". Luhan's mother said softly toward her husband. Her husband brimmed a tear. " jagi,i love you". " me too". 

" Soon, the wife go to somewhere else while the husband tried to accept the fact she's gone, his lovely wife gone. He cry every night but the wife will see him in the fountain behind their house. So the husband will go to the fountain every night..". Luhan's mother told the sad but lovely story to them. "Omma,where'd did she go ?" the Hunhan ask their mother. " Hmm, Somewhere else..Go to sleep, my little boys". She said to them softly. She planted a kiss to their forehead,cheeks and nose. Then she came out from their room. 

"Hyung, are you sleeping ?". A "no" word came out from Luhan's mouth. "let's go to the living room". Sehun said while hug his hyung. "okay,baby hun". Luhan said and they two came out from their room. Then a loud sound came out from the kitchen. Luhan and sehun become fear but they manage to walk down stairs. Then they see their mother hugging their father and her aunty was stand at the cabinet and crying. There's a one man and woman looking at their parents fiercely. Luhan and sehun sit quietly at the dark place while watching them.

"I've told you, Mr. Xiah. We're here for you wife and son. Your grandfather -in-law want his granddaughter back. He's in severe pain so we want her back also the kid. Ms.Lim may-ling, you have to come with us". May-ling is crying hardly. Their aunt,xiah lily take the gun from luhan's father's hand. She then pointed to the the couple. " Mr.kim and Mrs.kim, i now that you're working with that old rascal but please don't do that to my hyeongsu (sister-in-law). She still have a kids to look after ". Lily said while pointing the gun. Mrs.kim want to hit lily and lily accidentally shoot Mr.kim,thigh. May-ling take a chance to run towards her husband. 

"Andwaeeee, yeobo speak to me". Mrs kim then pointed gun toward Luhan's parent. "Lily, you almost killed my husband now your beloved brother will taste the pain". "NO...oppa , unnie go away". Lily said while shove them away and tried to kick Mrs.kim then Mrs.kim accidentally press the trigger. The bullet are right infronts luhan's father but may-ling,luhan's mother quickily push her husband away and the bullet was right in her stomach. "Noooo omma....nooo". Little hunhan are running towards their mother and crying. "call ambulance and police,oppa". Their aunt directly go to them and hug them. 

The police are now arrest the Kim's and the ambulance now take hunhan's mother using a stretcher.Mr.xiah,hunhan and their aunt are now in the hospital. "Who is Ms. Lim husband?".  Luhan's father raise his hand and go to the doctor.

"Mr.xiah, you're wife i-s g-o-o-one". The doctor said and chocking to his own word because the village know that Ms.lim is a kind woman. "What??!! gone? no...she never leave me". the hunhan now are curious why their father behaving like that?". "aunty, why appa like that?". Their aunt just shook her head while crying. She then kiss her joka (nephew) heads. Their father hold his wife funeral today. 

There many people crying and saying a sympathy words and look. 

So start with the day the hunhan now are understanding that their mother was gone. Also Mr. Xiah are trying to accept the fact his wife gone. 

End of flasback



Hola,i'm back. so if you want to know more just ask me...feel free to ask...so about the thing that chase seohyun isssss----stay tunnee

Information

the village know the hunhan's mother murderer is the kim's but they don't want a stranger knows about it...because mr xiah want them to keep a secret... 

so there's another secret will be reveal...