Chp.6

Sorrow Heart

Myungsoo wake up from his cozy bed and go to the bathroom. He wash his face and brushing his teeth. Luhan's image pop out in his mind. " Luhan,will you forgive me ?".  Myungsoo thought and get out from his bathroom. He wear his school uniform and go to school. He take a glass of milk and a sandwich. He then bid goodbye to his parents and go to school. As always the girl will squeal when he come. To his suprise,Seohyun and Hyohyeon are not paying attention to him. "She's really something". Myungsoo thought and walk towards them.

"Hey,girls. How are you doing?". Myungsoo said which is make them flinch. "Myungsoo-ssi, what are you doing here?". Hyohyeon asked Myungsoo but the latter just give a whatever face. " Nothing, i just want to know more about the new transferee". "Tsch, playboy". Myungsoo shot a glare to Hyohyeon- a sharp glare. " Well, sehyun-". Seohyun cut his word by saying," it's Seohyun. S-E-O-H-Y-U-N ". Seohyun even spelled her name. "Whatever,sehyun-seo-se-seohyun, You have to see me at Cutie Bubble. At 02:00 p.m.". Myungsoo told at her. " I'm not promise if i could or couldn't come". She said and leaving Myungsoo at the street. Myungsoo just smirk and," hrrm, not instereted to me". 

Luhan, as always go to garden at the school. He will listen to his ipod. Today. he's listening to Imagine dragon- Demon. Suddenly he saw a petite girl walking while croosing her arms. A smile plastered on her pretty face then a two boy surrounded her and talking to her. Luhan know all the boy because they are his hoobaes. It was Baekhyun and Chanyeol,then another boy approach her. To his suprise, it was her brother,Sehun. A smile appears on his mouth and he's talking to her. Luhan get up and walk towards them. He struck his shoulder to Seohyun until she stumble.

Luhan just said this to her coldly," I'm sorry. I can't see you because there many boys beside you''. Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Seohyun shocked seeing Luhan while Sehun just smirk seeing his hyung. " Seohyun, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while shot her a worry look. "Naeh, i'm alright". Seohyun said and looking to chanyeol. " Seohyun, you have to see me in the garden". Sehun said to Seohyun sternly. 

" Seohyun,let's go home". Hyohyeon said to her. "unnie, i have a business to do". '' ohh''. That just a reply came out from hyohyeon. Sehun waiting for Seohyun in the garden and then the girl are coming."I'm sorry i'm late". Sehun just told her to sit. 

" Sehun, why did your brother and you have cold---i-i-i-mean cold? you know what i mean". " That's why i call you here. i want to tell you about our past". Sehun said. " sehun, about your aunty killed your umma?". Seohyun asked him " It's not my aunty killed my mother ". Sehun said to seohyun .



hi, i'm here . so about hunhan pass i will write it on the next chapter so stay tuneddddddd...:D My worst f****** nightmare is Apink....hueueuhehueh i'm sorry if you a pink panda .......