Chp.3

Sorrow Heart

Seohyun wait for her halmoeni in her room," what could it be? I'm curious than before. Oh my god . Could it be the boy ? Is he turn into the thing?  Where is halmoeni?".She muttered. Then a sounds from a door heard by Seohyun, it's her halmoeni." Seohyunahh, halmoenii tell you what halmoeni know,arra? if you want to find out more ,find out by yourself ,neh?".  Seohyun nodded and her halmoeni caressing her while smiling.

" Seohyun, listen carefully. There is a peaceful family stay in this village, they have two handsome and cute sons. The elder one is old than you by 1 year,Seohyunahh. The youngest is same old as yours.They live happily but the happiness did not last long with the arrival of their aunt. Their Aunt is good women but she's become a mad woman because of The boys's omma . She's burning of jealousy,The boys's omma have every thing like love,kind,beautiful and others that gaven by her husband and children. But her, she doesn't have anything from his brother except her nephew and sister-in-law. So on that day , their aunt have a argument with her brother . She want to stab her brother from back but the boys's omma push her husband and she's the one been stab by their aunt. Okay thats all".

" but halmoeni what about the thing?". "about the thing,seohyun . You can find it by yourself". "Goodnight, seohyun". "goodnight,halmoeni". Seohyun drive into her dreamland

In the other hand, Luhan sit at his study table and reminiscent of the old memory that hurting him."omma,why did you leave me alone here? Why did you do that? I'm gonna kill him and her !". Then a tear escape from his eyes. Sehun and his appa entering his room ," hyung, come with us eating at the garden". "no, appa ,sehun i'm want to sleep". "sehun,let's go . your hyung is tired". 

Then, the girl image pop out,"Aishhh jinjja , what the hell why i'm thinking?". " i better sleep than thinking of her". Luhan soon drive into his  dreamland



hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,,,how are you guy......so did you realize the murderer is two right......stay tuned...