Chp.2

Sorrow Heart

Seohyun's pov

Good Morning, Sunday. What is time now ? Woahh, it's 07:00 a.m. now. I better get ready and make a breakfast for omma,appa,halmoeni and hal-aboeji. 

End of Seohyun's pov

Seohyun entering into the bathroom and take a bath. She wear comfortable clothes and headed to the kitchen. Seohyun open the refrigerator and take out a loaf of bread,vegetables,eggs, tuna and mayonaise. ( A/N: i forgot how to spell mayonaise idk it's correct or what). She's frying the eggs and put it at the bread. " yeah, finish". She put it at the table and she go to her omma and appa bedroom. She knocked the door and," omma,appa breakfast is ready". " neh seobaby, we're getting ready". Then she go to her halmoeni and hal-aboeji room.

"Halmoeni, hal-aboeji breakfast is ready". Then her halmoeni came out and," neh,seohyun-ah". She and her halmoeni go to the kitchen. They sit and seohyun make a green tea for them. "halmoeni, here. it's green tea". Seohyun handed the green tea to her halmoeni then after that her parents and hal-aboeji came out. " hyunie, did you prepare this on your own?". Seohyun nodded at her omma . They eating and enjoying the lovely scenery of nature. 

" omma , appa can i stroll around this place?". " yes ,you can. sweetheart". Seohyun put on her shoes and walk. She stroll around the place and there a house attract her attention, The boy's house. She walk into the house and she found it very beautiful. She walk at the living room and she stunned seeing the house- very beautiful but Seohyun can sense the house is cold and empty. She still stunned until she heard a boy shout,"hey!! what are you doing in my house ?". Seohyun shock and," Mianhye, jeongmal mianhye. I'm sorry for entering without permission. I-i-i better get out from your house". Seohyun can't see the boy face. Then the boy walk down . Seohyun can see a beautiful face, big sparkling eyes and pointed nose. The boy give her a cold shoulder and,"why did you entering my house?". The boy asked.

Seohyun don't know what to say but she told the truth. "I-i-i want t-to see t-this house because it attract my attention". The boy told her get out. Without delay, she get out from the house. Then something big,dark,scary follow her from behind. Seohyun step on her shoelaces. She fell and then,"ahhhhhhhhhhh omma". She scream after seeing the thing and she run. "ahhh omma...jinjja". She run as fast as she could. She take a rest for minute than the thing still after her. She still run until she bumped into a girl. " Sorry, ms". The girl then pat her," are you okay?". Seohyun told her about the thing. Seohyun told her name so the girl.

Seohyun's pov

Hyohyeonssi told me to not go into the wood again so the house too . She told me about the house. The house is full of mysterious she said. i better go home and asked halmoeni or hal-aboeji. Hyohyeonssi told me about the boy . she said the boy's omma been murdered by his own aunt. so that's why he's cold beacause he can't accept the fact his mother been murdered by his own aunt. I wonder why she killed his mother. And also the thing..i wonder what is that thing....hrmm

End of Seohyun's pov

"Omma ,appa i'm home". She found her parents and her grandparents at the living room watching movie. "halmoeni, i need to ask you something". Her halmoeni told her," okay, at the dining room". Seohyun and her halmoeni go to the kitchen. "halmoeni, about the house at the hill. can you tell me what about it?". Her halmoeni hold her hand," about the house seohyunahh. Halmoeni would tell you at midnight ,arra?. Seohyun we better get ready for dinner. tomorrow , you have a school to attend. Halmoeni,promise to tell you about the house later".

Seohyun take a bath before prepare the dinner. She still remember about the house, the thing and especially....the boy. "What i'm thinking right now?". She startled when the boy image pop out in her memory.  She came out and pick her clothes. After put in her clothes, she help her omma and halmoeni at the kitchen. Her family and her eat the food quietly. 

#SKIP THE EATING PART

Seohyun wait for her halmoeni and then her halmoeni came....



Hi....cvcvvvvgv i'm so tired..........so i'm  trying to update tomorrow....this story is a one shot or two shot or 5-6 shot......comments and subscibe are love........i miss seohan........i'm updating my stories right now using laptop so iffffff the font's size is to big...i'm sorry.....