Chp.4

Sorrow Heart

Seohyun wake early since she have to go to school. She take a bath and put on her clothes.

 (her dress).

Seohyun greet her parents and grandparents as always. She eat the breakfast and," omma,appa I'm nervous. Also tomorow omma,appa we'll go to work,right?". Seohyun asked them in nervous and fast tone. "Woah, hold on little kid, omma and appa we'll visit you and today we have registering you into your new school. Seohyun and her parents walks toward the car and bid a goodbye towards seohyun's jobumo (grandparents). 

After half-hour journey from Seohyun's jobumo house, they finally arrived to the school. They register seohyun to that school and seohyun have meet the dean school. She entering the Dean's office and take her schedule. "Anneyeong,seonsaengnim. Seo JooHyun imnida". She smile and the headmaster told her to sit down. She sit and," Seonsaengnim,can i have my schedule?". The headmaster smile and find her schedule. "I almost forget about your schedule. I'm very sorry ". Seohyun smile and,"No, it's okay. Everyone made mistake". The headmaster said," I see, you have smart brain and mouth. You have confident self also have a great potential". Seohyun reply the headmaster by saying thank you and bowing. 

Seohyun walk towards her class. "herr..Class 3-A". Seohyun keep mumbling towards the class and she finally found the class and entering the class . It was still early and seohyun decide to have a stroll. She stroll around the school then someone inadvertent hit her shoulder causing her to fall luckily the guy catch her before she fall. Seohyun get up and bowed. "Mianhye". The guy chuckled and," it was my fault for not seeing you. Btw I'm Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo". He said cooly. "I'm Seo joo hyun". " So you're a transferee because i've never heard your name before". "Yup, i'm a transferee". " Gotta go, transferee". Myungsoo said.

Seohyun was about to take a look at the garden but the bell rang. She grunt and," Urghh what a day". She walked towards her class,3-A. She entering the place and her a teacher greet her. "Seo joo hyun, right?". She nodded. " Class, today we have a new transferee from Seoul ". Seohyun entering the class and introduce herself. "Anneyeonghaseyo, Seo joohyun sunbaenim". One of the boy in the class asked her something,"Seo joohyun, are you the seo's daughter?". Seohyun nodded. " seonsaengnim, where should i sit?". Seohyun asked and her teacher point a sit towards the boys. "urmm,seonsaengnim". Seohyun mumbled .

She have to seat between the boys. One of the boy greet her," anneyeong, Byun baekhyun imnida". He smile and shake seohyun hand without permission. Seohyun only smile then she turn to the right side, she want to greet him but the latter just give her cold shoulder. "Oh sehun". He finally answered her. Seohyun smile in satiesfied as she know her seatmates name. 

Seohyun stumbled with hyohyeon when she's lost in the school.When they talking, Seohyun walk passed luhan and she felt a warm aura when they walk pass. Seohyun just shrugged her shoulder and talked again with hyohyeon. Seohyun sit at the class and watching Sehun. The guy has a beautiful jawline and a white skin. Seohyun stare at him until sehun tilt his head towards Seohyun. " Why did you stare me ?". "I-i-mm so-o-orry". Then baekhyun showed up and sit quietly beside seohyun. Sehun chuckled," yes. you stare at me. is it my face are that handsome?". Seohyun was about to reply but then baekhyun interrrupting,"woah, we're never hear you chuckled sehun. It seem seohyun cast a spell on you". Sehun back to his old self which make seohyun and baekhyun speechless".



Hi, it's me-ex04ever. Sorry for not updating my story and i just came home from a holiday with my family . It was the best ever holiday. So this month...i think i can't update because i have school to attend. I'll try updating..but rarely......so please stay tuned...

also please pray for east coast....#PRAY4PANTAITIMUR