Jung.

Distance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL POV

I didn't 'die'.

 

Well... I'm dead, inside only.

 

After leaving Eunjung and Amber, everything wasn't 'right' rather than it was 'wrong' everything else felt... dead. 

 

Before...6 years ago

After a devastating hour of giving birth to my dearest, I was immediately transported to another hospital which I had no idea, the fact that I just stayed awake for 10 hrs and no sleep, I passed out. Obviously when I woke up I'd want to see Amber sitting next to me holding my and sound asleep, but no... rather than that I saw a cold glaring face... my Dad... He said nothing but gave me those piecing eyes, as then I got a little uncomfortable so I tried to break the Ice.

 

"Dad..." It came out like a squeak.

 

"You're not seeing that boy no more." As he said that, my world began to fall.

 

"What d-do you m-mean... I m-mean I just gave-"

 

"They will live on their own, and as for you... I need you to move back to San Francisco in 1 month." I couldn't believe my own father could do this to me. I was heartbroken.

 

"Why.."

 

"Don't 'why' me Krystal Jung."

 

"Do they know about me?" I ignored the rude comment he just made and changed it to another one.

 

"You're dead."

 

What?

 

dead. What could he possibly mean? I'm alive and healthy despite the little sleep i got.

 

"I faked your own death."

 

My breathing got ragged at the sudden news got smacked in my face.

 

"You.."

 

How could he...

 

"You don't need a distractions while your in San Francisco."

 

He called my love and my baby 'distractions'.

 

Calm down...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter