Work.

Distance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri Oppa!" 

I turned around and saw my bestfriend standing by the door with a smile.

"Get up buddy time for work!" he smiled.

"Ah, you know the drill. Feed her the food in the fridge and her uniform is in the top left corner drawer in her room. And oh! Don''t forget to give her the Vitamins and-"

"YAH Llama! i know what to do! Uncle Yuri is here!" he shouted.

"Just making sure, okay? Princess give Daddy a goodbye kiss. And also Fighting on your test!" i kneeled down.

She came over to me and kissed my cheeks , also gave me a warm hug. Oh how her embrace gives back memories of soojung, her sweet stawberry scent wich somehow her daughter inherited hehe i mean we use a straw berry shampoo but i didn't know it smelled exactly like soojungs hair.

"Daddy do you have to go?" she pouted.

"Yes my little princess. But Daddy promise you after this week Daddys gonna take you to Lotte world okay?" I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"chincha?" she asked.

"Yes. Now go to your room and play, me and uncle Yuri wants to speak for a moment." 

"I love you daddy." she kissed my cheeks then ran to her room.

"Amber, when are you going to inherit your uncles company? You know he's not got so long and plus his son is one greedy bastard." Yuri said.

"soon yul. Now i just want to have a peaceful life with Eunjung, you know once you go into business you can't get out." i reasoned out.

"Take your time bro, but not too long. Uncle Liu can't wait for long." He tapped my shoulders before going into Eunjungs room.

Yin Chen Liu. Owner of Liu Corp. Has one son and one daughter but sadly his daughter past away because of birth giving... like soojung.

Son is a , only drinks and takes drugs. A disgrace to the liu's.

When i was young Uncle Liu was always the one who takes care of me and spends time with me, He's like A father to me and also Yuri's father worke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter