I'm Coming For You.

Distance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

After that incidence I have been constantly thinking about amber, day and night. It's killing me, I can't sleep properly or eat properly. I know it's damaging me and one day I'll have to face him and eunjung , I hate my dad for putting me in this place! WHY! ugh. I'm currently in the office sorting out the documents and files that I've been trying to push away for a few days because of my lack of sleep and my constant image of Amber isn't really helping either. God He's really grown into one fine man hasn't he? those biceps and his little mustache he used to shaved has finally grown and god it makes him so hot. His biceps, and his -

 

Hold. On. Jung Soo Jung WORK RIGHT NOW!

 

WORK BICEPS ABS LIPS WORK UGHHHHGHGHGHHGHGH

 

I slump back down onto my seat and turned around to see my beautiful view of seoul but not as beautiful as my little Eunjung. argh she's changed a lot but i can still figure out her features ye know a mother never forgets her baby, even though thats not a thing but ok whatever.

It hurts, I can't describe this pain , it feels sour like when you eat a sour candy and your mouth waters and you start to feel this twisting pain inside you mouth . Hmmm yeah but the exact thing is happening inside my heart but worst, agony. I always wondered how people over say how they felt agony at some point in their life like giving birth or broken a arm, but I've done giving birth before and it's not what I'm feeling right now. It feels worst. Years and years later I can finally see your face Amber and I miss everything about you, but it hurts so much seeing you raise eunjung all by yourself and all those time I wasn't there. I wasn't there when eunjung said her first words. I wasn't there when she first said appa or umma. I wasn't there when eunjung had her first day at school. I was never there. It pains me more when I had to leave you amber, you know...Saranghae.

 

------------------------

 

"Miss Jung." 

 

"Yes sulli?"

 

"Mr Jung would like to see you..." she mumbled the last word.

 

Daddy wants to see me? why do I get a feeling that something is going to happen...

 

"He's at the hospital right?" I asked as i stood up from my chair.

 

"yes."

 

"Order my driver to come right now and that i'll meet him at the lobby in a few minutes." I grabbed my bag before heading out of my office.

 

"Soojung... Be safe." she smiled before heading the other way.

 

"I will..." I mumbled as i slowly see her figure go away and the elevator door close.

 

Daddy it's been awhile right? I know I've tried to avoid you as much as possible after all the things you did to me but... I guess it's time to patch things up right? I don't know why I'm doing all these things but some part of me changed after my close encounter with Amber, he changed things in me even though he never saw me or heard me, but I guess his charm is able to change someone's thoughts.

 

"miss Jung." Ben opened the door for me.

 

"thanks." I stepped inside and told him to take me to my dad.

 


FLASHBACK

"You're dead."

 

No.

 

"I faked your death."

 


Death...

 

"you don't need distractions while you're in San Francisco."

 

They're not distractions...

 

"OBEY MY ORDERS KRYSTAL JUNG SOO JUNG!"

 

"And I hate you dad."

 

 

FLASHBACK END

 

 

"Miss Jung we've arrived." Ben woke me up from my train of thoughts.

 

"thanks Ben, you can go back now , I'll call you if I need you to pick me up."

 

"ok." he smiled before driving away.

 

I walk into the hospital, I hate this place, the smell everything especially the memory of being taking away from my loved ones and put into this hospital. I walked to the reseptionist and asked where my dad is.

 

"Room 301." she smiled but I didn't reply back with a smile. tch my smile is only for Amber.

 

I took the elevator and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter