Miss Jung.

Distance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL POV

I woke up from the bright shining light hitting me eyes, I open them slightly so they can adjust. I blink a couple of times to get my conscious back and finally focused back to reality. the white ceiling above and the sound of the wind is all I can see and feel right now. My thoughts start to wonder off to my love. Amber. Maybe reality was just too cruel on me or maybe I just still can't face him right now.  The white ceiling I'm looking at is giving me this feeling of deja vu. Back when I would wake up and my smile will automatically appear on my face as I can hear my beautiful husband next to me, snoring lightly and hugging me. 

 

After all these years his smile is still the same, and the way he cares for Eunjung just warms my heart and kills it at the same time. Sometimes I imagine if I wasn't the Krystal Jung who is currently in charge of Jk corp in America, but the Krystal Jung who is the mother and wife to them. For sure I won't be stressed and cold all day. 

 

What am I even thinking... I can't be with them.

 

I groaned and sat up from my bed as I run my hand through my hair, it's been a habit. I did my big stretch before walking into the bathroom to have a shower. Krystal, Let's focus on working today.

 


AUTHOR POV

 


Krystal put on her candy red lipstick before heading out of her high class apartment. she walked to her audi R8 car and went inside. The drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter