Lost.

Distance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL POV

"Ms Jung, there's a marketing promotion that needs your attendance at 1PM, and after that you're free for the whole day." my assistance Sulli told me.

 

I nodded in reply.

 

"So what do you plan to do?"

 

"I haven't been in Korea ever since, I'm sure lots of things may have changed. Maybe I'll have a look around... yeah that sounds good...I need some time to relax." I said.

 

What I said was true, I haven't been in Korea for years! study after study , I was finally fit to take my father's place in San Francisco. I couldn't stop thinking about them... day after day my heart slowly starts to rot, as I lay against my chair on hoping too hear his voice, and feel his touch.. but it never came. So after giving up, I decided to fully throw myself in work, and as time went by I became obsessive to work, I need it... To take my mind of them, so as i said now I'm a workaholic. Just a week ago I got a call from my dad's assistant saying he's in no condition to work, so I have to come back to take his place, as for my sister she is taking care of San Francisco and New York. She indeed is a superhero, but still... I wonder why my dad didn't give Jess the job in Korea to her? I mean she's better than me in work and stuff, plus she is older than me. This opens another question in my head, is my dad that naive to think That I wouldn't take my chance to see Amber? but then again he did threaten me before saying is I do see him, he'll hurt them...

 

"SOOJUNG AH!" 

 

Bam! that woke me up from my labrinth of thoughts.

 

"Yeah?"

 

To be honest I don't understand sulli sometimes, one minute she's all formal and ms like then she's yells at me like my best friend! well... she is my bestfriend.

 

"Well if you need anything just call me. I'm gonna go now because my babe is calling."

 

"So what your saying is, if I need something and call you. You would immediatly turn down probably your date or some moments with your 'babe' just to satify my need?" I teased.

 

"er... Don't be so harsh Jung..."

 

I laughed at her expression as she scrunched her nose.

 

"I'm kidding hahaha. I'll call you for emergency only okay?"

 

"Sounds better." She grabbed her bag before saying goodbye to me and making her way out of my office.

 

So... where now... how about the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter