Outing part 1

For You

Myungsoo's pov


It's been days since, I haven't seen her ugh. It , I miss her. I sighed while looking up in the sky.

"Why are you sighing so loudly Soo?" I looked at Sungyeol and look back at the sky. He's staying at my apartment because he said I was hard to wake up and I need someone like him to wake me up tsk.

"Hmm, Just thinking of something." He eyed me suspiciously.

"Eyyy~ Maybe you're thinking of someone!" I glared at her.

"See? You're defensive. hahaha, You must be thinking of someone... Someone like Suzy? hahaha" I headlocked him.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Stop that!" I released him and poked my tongue out.

"when did you become so childish myungsoo?"

"Shut up." He chuckled and patted my shoulders.

"Stop thinking about her, just pack your things for the outing already." I nodded my head and headed to my room to fix my things. I'll see her tomorrow for sure!


<><><><><><><>

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, faster! The others are already there." I yawned tiredly, For pete's sake! It's only 4:00 in the morning, I haven't got the time to enjoy my sleep.

"Alright, Alright! Tsk." I yawned again. I heard sungyeol shouting maybe he saw eunji already, That guy.

'Oomp!' I looked at the one I bumped into and saw Jiyeon, she's wearing a headphone with her casual clothes on.

"Oh! It's you, Oppa. Good Morning? You still look sleepy though."

"Good Morning to you too, Sorry if I bumped into you. I wasn't looking where I'm going. And yes, I'm still a bit sleepy." I ruffled her hair.

"Stop that!" She pouted while fixing her hair, I chuckled and patted her head.

"Ehem! Yeonie~" I looked at the one who just coughed and yeah, my day was totally ruined.

"Oppaaaaa~" Jiyeon ran to woohyun hyung and they hugged each other. Woohyun patted her head.

"Did you miss me?" Jiyeon nodded excitedly.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't here when you needed me." She chuckled and patted his head too. She did that to me too when we're still together.

"It's alright oppa, Are you okay now?" 

"Yes, I am! And Myungsoo!" I looked at him.

"Thanks for thanking care of my GIRLFRIEND" He emphasize the word 'girlfriend' tch.

"No problem hyung." I walked to the bench and sat there. I glared at woohyun hyung who kept on playing with Jiyeon.

"Hey~ You know If stare can kill, Woohyun might be dead by now hahaha." I looked at her.

"So, Why are you glaring at woohyun?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not glaring at him okay?" 

"Okay~ If you say so." She chuckled. I forgot that we did have a date. Well, that date wasn't romantic at all, we just bickered at each other all the times. We're just like bestfriends i guess? 

"So, Do you want to hangout again?" She asked.

"Eyy~ You're getting use to going out huh! hahaha. You might fall for me." She rolled her eyes,

"Don't be too sure Mr. Kim, You might be the one falling for me hahaha." I smirked at her.

"Do you want to play?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Play?"

"Yeah! The first one to fall is the loser hahahaha." She rolled her eyes.

"Childish game, jerk!" 

"Fine, Let's see if you don't fall for me hahaha." She smacked me in the head.

I pouted,"That hurts stupid girl!"

"Really?, I'm so sorry jerk." She patted the part of my head where she smacked.

"If you're really sorry, you should treat me!" She chuckled.

"Fine, I'll treat you later okay?" 

"Yes!" I shouted and the students including my friends and jiyeon looked at me.

"I don't know you hahaha." 

"Whatever," 

Minutes past and the teachers in charged arrived.
"Sorry guys we're a bit late, Let's go now." We hopped on our own cars.

"Myungsoo hyung!" I looked at sungjong who is clinging to woohyun hyung. And why is woohyun hyung frowning?

"Why?!" 

"Can Jiyeon sit with you?" He asked and I was trying not to show how happy I am.

"Sure." 

"No thanks Myungsoo oppa! I'm going with Sungyeol oppa and Eunji." 

"Eh?" Me, Sungjong and Woohyun we're dumbfounded.

"Buh-bye guys." Sungyeol waved at us.

"Err, Let's go hyung. We're the only ones left here." I nodded my head and got inside my car.

"Tsk, that Sungyeol and Woohyun! Taking my jiyeon ayaw from me."  I sighed.
I really need to make my move or I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

<><><><><><><><>

This is my shortest update! Gomen~ 
Sorry T^T I'm busy lately but, I'm going to update again tomorrow! 

I'll try hahaha XD Anyway, I hope I haven't lose some subscribers and readers. 
Comment, Subscribe and Upvote will be appreciated, Arigatou~ ^_~

Here's our cutie dinosaur for all of you~ 

Gif is not mine, Credits to the owner =)