Outing part 2: Short Alone Time with Jiyeon

For You

Myungsoo's pov


We arrived at the destination. And Woah! The view is soooo beautiful~

"Soo!" I saw Sungjong running towards me.

"Soo! Isn't it awesome?!" Sungjong said.

"Yeah, It's pretty awesome. But, We do the outing yearly so what's new?"

"Eyyy~ Don't be such a kill joy, Just enjoy it and look! Jiyeon is now here hahaah let's go?" He said while nudging my elbow. I rolled my eyes at him but walked towards jiyeon anyway.

When I was about to carry her things, someone grabbed it first.

"Let's go Jiyeon-ah." Woohyun said.

"Tsk." I just walked to my things and grabbed it.

"Yah! Jerk! Help me with this pleasee~" Suzy called me.

"Pft. Just tell me you want me to come with you"

"Shut up myungsoo, You're so full of yourself." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, Give that to me!" I grabbed her other stuffs.
Gosh, Why girls bring so many things? It's not like we're going to stay here forever.

"Why do girls bring so much?"

"Hmm~ Girls do that, We need to be prepared ya' know~" She said like she's saying a fact.

I just nodded my head in reply and we continued walking inside the hotel we're staying. 

"Okay, Guys! Gather here. We're going to give your room number" The teacher in charge said.

Then the teacher gave us our room number. And ofcourse I went to my room.
When I opened the door, I saw my roommate. It's none other than.........

Sungjong. 

"Yow hyung!" He chuckled.

"Psh." I put my things inside the cabinet.

"Soo! Suzy's roommate is Jiyeon hahahaha" He laughed at me.

"Seriously Sungjong! What's funny about that?" He shrugged.

"I think it's funny, The past and the present" 

"I don't have any deep feelings for Suzy okay?, She's just a friend geez."

"If you say so," He arranged his things too.

I laid down on my bed tiredly.

"Kyaaaah~" Then someone barged in our room. I stood up immediately. I saw sungjong who is busy fixing his things earlier now he stood straight too just like me.

"Why?! What Happened???!" Then I saw the girl who just screamed, She turned around and that's when I saw Suzy.

"Tsk, Stupid Girl! You gave us a shock!" She chuckled.

"Sorry Jerk! Sorry Jongie!" She showed a peace sign.

"Hahahahah It's alright Suzy-ah" Sungjong chuckled.

"What are you doing anyway?" I asked, She's holding a pillow and she changed into a more comfortable clothes.

"Ah! The girls in our class are playing hide and seek hahaha!" 

"What are you kids?" She just poked her tongue out at me.

"Psh,  you're such a kill joy!" Then someone knocked on the door.

Suzy ran to hide in our bathroom.

"Shhh~ Don't tell them, I'm here okay?" I just rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Jiyeon she's smiling widely and I can't help but to smile too.

"Is suzy here?" She asked

"Uhhhh." Should I tell that she's hiding in the bathroom.

"She's not here Yeonie~" Sungjong shouted.

"Ohhh~ Okay buh-bye!" She waved her hands at me. 

"Wooo~ I though she's going to see me already hahaha!" Suzy said.

"Yah! Jerk! Why did you think twice huh!" I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyway, Thanks Sungjong! But, I gotta go~ Bye!" Then Suzy walked to the door.

I sighed.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Myungsoo! Wake up! They're calling all the students now!" Sungjong said while shaking me.

"Okay, Okay! I'm awake geez." I change to a more comfortable clothes and we walked to the elevator.

"Waiiiiiiit~" Someone shouted, So Sungjong and I waited for the person who said wait.

And to my surprise it was Jiyeon, She's holding her chest while panting. Then she smiled at me-- I mean she smiled at us.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hello to you too Jiyeon-ah~" Sungjong patted her head and I glared at Sungjong.

"Oops~ Wrong move?" He asked but I didn't answer him.

"What's he saying?" Jiyeon asked.

"Don't mind him Jiyeon." I said and She just nodded her head.

Then it turned silent, I sighed.

I nudged Sungjong, "Hey! Wear your earphones, And put it on the highest volume."
He looked me with a why look.

"Just do it, tsk." And he did do it.

"Jiyeon-ah?" She looked at me.

"Uhm~ Are you mad at me? Did i do something wrong again?" 

"Ehhh? What are you saying?" She looked at me confused.

"I thought we're okay now? Why are you not talking to me?" 

"Huh? I am talking to you now?" 

"I mean earlier" 

"Uhh, Cause I don't have anything to say.  i guess?, And i talked to you remeber when I went to your room to ask if Suzy was there." She smiled at me.

"Ah, I thought you're mad at me" She Shooked her head.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I just shrugged my shoulders, My habbit if I don't know what to say.

*Ting* 

"Let's go?" She nodded her head. And I dragged Sungjong along and removed his earphones.

"Eh? You finish talking to her?" 

"Yeah!" 

"So, Is everybody here now?" The teacher asked and everybody except me shouted a 'yes'.

"Okay, so now we're letting you all to enjoy your stay here. We're not having any activities or what so ever just remember that at the last day we're going to have a masquerade ball so, I'm expecting all of you brought something to wear right?"

"Yes!" Everybody except me said in unison.

"Okay! That's great to hear, So I guess enjoy your stay here and later at night we'll have a pool party sounds fun right?" They all cheered.

"Soo! We're going to have a pool party!" Sungyeol shouted, Yes shouted!

"Stop shouting Sungyeol! I'm just beside you!!!" He showed a peace sign.

"Okay calm down guys, Remember what we said okay? You may now go anywhere you like!" Then everybody went to the places they want to go.

"Soo! Would you like to come with us?" Sunggyu Hyung said.

"Later maybe," They just nodded and walked ahead.

"Hey!" I turned around and saw sungjong with Suzy.

"Ah! Sungjong, I need to talk to you." 

"What is it?"

"Privately." I said looking at suzy.

"Oh! I'll wait for you outside Sungjong!" Suzy said and walked to the exit.

"Sungjong, I need your help!"

"What kind of help hyung?"

"Just help me get alone with Jiyeon!"

"Tsk! You know you're really crazy in love with her pft." He just shooked his head.
 
"Are you gonna help? or not?" 

"Fine! Geez." 

"I'll text you when I saw an oppurtunity okay?" I just nodded my head.


<><><><><><><><><><>

I got inside the cafe because Sungjong just texted me that Jiyeon is alone here.
And yes! I saw her, She's sitting beside the window.

"Ehem! Is this sit taken?" She looked at me and she looked surprised to see me.

"Eh? What are you doing here?" 

"Hmm~ I was craving for a coffee hehehe." I lied. I'm not a coffee person.

"Really? When did you start drinking coffee?" She chuckled.

"Ahm, Just now?" 

"Hahahaha oh shut up! hahahaha, Tell me the real reason. I know you, You're not a coffee person." She stucked her tongue out.

"Alright, Alright you got me." I said while rubbing my nape shyly.

"Got 'ya! Anyway, What are you really doing here?" I shrugged.

"Just wandering, Then I saw you here alone." 

"Ohhh~" Then it turned silent again. 

I looked at her and she's busy looking outside the window. 

"Uh, Jiyeon-ah. How are you with Woohyun hyung?" She looked at  me.

"We're fine, why?" I looked away and sighed.

"Do you really love him?" 

"O-ofcourse Myungsoo!" She smiled. 

"Ah. Good for you" I smiled slightly.

It turned silent again not until Jiyeon broke the silence.

"What about you and Suzy?" She said while looking at her drink.

"Me and Suzy?" She turned her head to me and nodded slowly.

"We're not together Jiyeon, She's just my friend." I explained to her.

"I know, but aren't the both of you dating?" 

"Yeah we date sometimes but it's really not a date like lovers, Just a friendly date like hanging out." 

"Oh, But how come Sungyeol and Eunji are staying strong?" 

"Maybe because they like each other?" She nodded her head.

"Why, Don't you like Suzy?" I chuckled at her questions. If she's curious she won't stop until she got her answers. tsk, She's so stubborn.

"I like her but only as a friend and a little sister." I answered.

"Eh? Why?"

"What why?" I asked confused.

"Why don't you like her as like-like." 

"It's because I already have someone I truly like and truly love." I said smiling.

"Eh? Who?" She asked curiously.

"It's you pabo!" I chuckled and patted her head 2 times.

"Erm." She looked away. Sh!t, I made the atmosphere awkward.
Now, she feels uneasy.

"S-sorry, But Jiyeon-ah remember what I told you?" I asked and she looked at me with a big question mark in her head.

"What?" She asked.

"Remember that i said that I didn't say that I won't take you away from Woohyun hyung." 

"Y-yeah." She looked down. 

I smiled, "Good, Always keep that in mind Ji. I will take what was mine from the first place and when I have you, I won't be letting you go." I patted her head and kissed her in the cheek which left her stunned and I stood up and walk to the exit.

I grabbed my phone and text Sungjong,

"I owe you a lot Sungjong! Thanks." 

While walking I saw Suzy sitting on a bench alone. So i decided to accompany her.

"Yow Suzy!" I called her and she raised a brow.

"You're in a good mood huh!" 

"How did you know? hahahaha"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, First of all you called me Suzy. Second, You look like a wierdo because you're smiling ear-to-ear" 

"Yeah, I'm so weird right now hahahaha" I placed my arm around her shoulders.

"Tsk get your arm off of me!" She removed my arm around her.

"Eyyy~ What's with you?" 

"Huh?"

"Why are you acting like that to me?" I said and pouted.

"What are you saying?!"

"See! You're even shouting at me tsk."

"Pabo, I always shout at you." She said as a matter of fact.

"Yeah you do, But i know it's just for fun. Now you looked like your mad and you don't want to talk to me" I said.

She sighed, "It's not like that." 

"Oh, If you say so." I said and grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"Let's go!" 

"Where?!" But I didn't answer her and just dragged her to places i found interesting.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"What do you like Suzy?" I asked while we're in the counter inside an ice cream parlor.

"I-i'll just take what you'll take." I shrugged.

"2 Chocolate flavored ice cream please." I said to the cashier and payed for the ice cream.

"Suzy-ah! Find a table for us while i wait for our ice cream." I smiled and she nodded her head.

After minutes of waiting, The ice cream arrived and I took it and I headed straight to Suzy.

"Here's for you and for me." 

"Thanks." She smiled.

"No problem," I smiled and looked straight at her eyes.

"P-psh, You're flirting." 

"What makes you think of that huh?" She shrugged and I laughed while patting her head

But she pushed my hands off of her and looked away. What's with her?

While we're eating, I chuckled when I saw that she has something on her face.
I looked for a tissue but didn't find any so I reached her face and wiped the smudge on the side of her lips using my thumb.

She looked at me shocked and I only smiled, But only to get shocked.

"I HATE YOUUUU!!!!!" Suzy said and she throw her ice cream at me and she ran away. Ehhhhhh??? What just happen?, I'm pretty sure I was just being kind?.


<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Waaaahhhh!!!!!! I've already updated!!

I'm really sorry really really sorry for not updating so long, I really hope that i didn't lose some of my readers T^T

Anyway, please enjoy reading ^_^

Please Subscribe, Comment, And Upvote. Thank Youuu~ 

Here's Cute Jiyeon and Cute Myungsoo for all of you~
Gifs are not mine credits to the owners =)