Finding Her

For You

Myungsoo's pov


"Where are you Jiyeon?" I run around the gym trying to look for her. 
I even looked inside the locker rooms here. But she's no where to be found.

I gave up on the gym and run to the library. I met the librarian and asked her if she saw jiyeon, I even showed her a picture.

"I'm sorry, I haven't saw her here." 

"Thank you," I still tried to find her inside the library, but like the librarian said. I can't see her there too.

I received a text, It's from Woohyun hyung. He said to meet him in the hallway near the library. I went outside immediately.

"Hyung! Have you saw her already?" I saw the others at his back.

"Sorry, We still haven't found her."

"C'mon!!! Don't stop looking for her." 

"Okay, Okay! We'll split up. Suzy-ah, You go with Myungsoo. Eunji with Sungyeol and the rest come with me." Sunggyu hyung said.

"Where will we find her?"

"Ah! I haven't looked at the back of the school."
We rushed at the back of the school, It's not yet dark 'cause it's still early. 
So, I wish we could find her before it turns dark here.

I kept looking for her, Behind the plants, the trees, under the bench anywhere.
I need to find her. I need her. 

"Jerk!! I found Jiyeon!!!" I rushed to Suzy and I saw Jiyeon sitting on the grass, And she's sobbing too. she's also holding her ankle. I think she's hurt.
I ran to her and sat infront of her.

"Are you okay? What happened? Where does it hurt? huh? Tell me?" I wiped her tears away, But she only pouted. Her lips are trembling too. 
This can't do, She's hurt right now Myungsoo. You have no time to fantasize on how she looks so cute right now.

"Jiyeon-ah~, Tell me where does it hurt? What happened? Why are you here? Eo?"

"O-oppa, My ankle h-hurts." I placed my hands on her ankle gently.

"Why are you here? You've been here since break?" She shooked her head.

"I was looking for all of you, But I didn't saw you all. That's why I came here hours after break. But I also decided to stay here 'cause I like the view and it's fresh here." 
She looked around and pouted. I chuckled at her cute reactions.

"But why did you hurt you're ankle?" 

"My phone fell while, I was sitting on the bench. I didn't notice it, I just noticed that my phone was gone when I was heading to my room to get my bag. So I hurriedly ran back here to get my phone but while heading to get my phone, I didn't noticed that there's a rock in my way. So I tripped on it and here I am now."
I smiled and patted her head.

"Why are you so clumsy? Hmm?" I chuckled and turned around. But I'm still sitting.

"Eh?"

"C'mon! You can't walk now, can you?" She shooked her head.

"I'll carry you," 

"But, Myungsoo--" I cut her.

"Call me oppa" 

"O-oppa, I'm heavy." I turned my head around and looked at her.

"Come now, It's getting dark now. You don't want to stay here all night right?, I know you dislike going to dark places." 

"Fine oppa." Then she placed her hands around my neck and I grabbed her legs.

"Kaja, Kaja!" 

"Hehehehehe, Oppa thank you for finding me. And you too Suzy, Thank you." 
I looked at Suzy and she's looking at me too. She smiled and i gave her a smile too.

I already texted them that we're going to meet them in front of the school.
While walking I felt a weight, So I looked at Jiyeon and I saw her sleeping. 

I smiled, Finally I found you. I looked at Suzy who is very quiet, I wonder why?.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Jiyeo---" I shushed him up and he nodded his head.

"C'mon, This way Myungsoo." I carefully placed jiyeon into Woohyun hyung's car.
I shut the door and look at Woohyun who is now in the driver's seat.

"Aren't you coming Soo?" 

"Huh?"

"You should come with me, Soo." 

"O-okay, If you say so."

"Ah! Just place jiyeon at the back, So she can sleep comfortably." 
I carried jiyeon again and placed her at the back.
I placed her head into my shoulder. I looked at Woohyun hyung, But he just smiled at me.

"Ahm, you said you wanted her to be comfortable." He chuckled and he started the engine.

"Hahahaha. Soo, I'm really jealous right now. But I trust you, Don't worry." I just nodded my head.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep. 

"Soo~, Soo! Kim Myungsoo!!!" 

"H-huh? W-what? What happened?"
i heard somone chuckled.

"Oppa, Your head is heavy. I can't move." I looked at my shoulder and i saw Jiyeon smiling at me.

"S-sorry, Jiyeon-ah." 

"It's fine" She just smiled.

"Myungsoo-ah! Can you carry jiyeon to her room? I need to take this important call." I frowned, What?, He's the boyfriend right? It's not that I don't like to carry jiyeon, actually I'll be gladly to do it but, Nothing's more important than his girlfriend right?. Ah, Maybe he's just really busy after all, He's going to be the heir of their company soon and her father is also very strict.

"Ehhh~ Oppa, Aren't you tired?" I carried her bridal style.

"Hmmmm, Not really."

"Really?! You're not even a bit tired? Woah oppa," I chuckled at her reactions.

"It's because it's you silly, I won't ever get tired of helping you." She smiled and Leaned against my chest. My heartbeat is getting faster.

We arrived at the front door and we are welcomed by her mother.

"Oh! Myungsoo-ah, You're here again? Everytime you come here you're carrying Jiyeon. What did this clumsy girl of mine do?"

"She sprained her ankles omonim," 

"Aigoo~, Why are you so clumsy Jiyeon-ah?" 
Jiyeon pouted and looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders with a smile on my face.

"Mom~, Myungsoo is getting tired of standing. He's carrying me you know." 

"Oh! right, right. C'mon Myungsoo-ah, you can just place her in her room."

"Yes omonim."

"Okay, I'll call our family doctor." Then her Mom was out of sight.

I carried her up to her room.

"There~, Are you feeling better now?" I sat down beside her and patted her head.
But, she just shooked her head.

"It's still hurting oppa." I sighed

"Don't worry the doctor will be here soon eo?" She nodded her head and she laid down.

"I want to sleep oppa," 

"Then go to sleep silly, I'll wake you up if the doctor is here now okay?" 

"Hmmm~" Then she closed her eyes.

"Is she asleep?" I looked to see who the owner of the voice is.

"Ah, Woohyun hyung. Yeah~ she's now sleeping."

"Myungsoo, I hope that you don't have any feelings for her. Remember she's MY girlfriend." I smirked. He can't see my reaction 'cause I'm looking at Jiyeon.

"Yeah she is your girlfriend, for now." I just mumbled the last words.

After minutes of waiting for the doctor, her mother came.

"The doctor is here, please wake her up Soo."

I shaked Jiyeon gently "Jiyeon-ah, Wake up the doctor is here now."

"Hmmm, Doctor?" I nodded my head and helped her to sit down.

The doctor checked her ankle.

"Her ankle is sprained, She needs to rest for 3 days. Her injury is not that serious. She just needs to rest." Then the doctor wrapped her ankle with bandage.

"Okay, Thank you so much Doctor." The doctor nodded her head and Jiyeon's mom escorted the doctor out.

"I won't go to school?"

"Yes, that's right, You need to rest first."

"Ohhh~ Okay. I'll sleep now eo? Goodnight woohyun oppa, Goodnight Myungsoo oppa." She lay on the bed again.

"Goodnight." We both said, before we went out of her room.

"Let's go Soo, I'll take you home." 

"Thanks hyung, Wait for me downstairs. I forgot to get something inside jiyeon's room." He nodded and he headed downstairs first.

I returned inside Jiyeon's room. 

"Eh? Why are you awake?" She blinked twice and she tilted her head to the side.

"I can't sleep." 

"Silly," I chuckled and sat down beside her.

"Can you sing for me? pleaseeee~" She used her puppy eyes, I can't say no.

"Okay, okay" I sang her a lullabye, though my voice isn't that good but, I'll sing just for her. If it'll make her happy.

"Hahahahaha Oppa's voice is cute." I shyly rubbed my nape and looked away.

"Go to sleep now, Your boyfriend is waiting for me downstairs. He might be angry."
She chuckled and she nodded her head.

"Goodnight again oppa."

"Goodnight to you too again, Dream of me." She chuckled.

"Silly oppa," She yawned and she closed her eyes.
I brushed her hair out of her face. 

"I love you." I whispered to her ear, And unknowingly she smiled while sleeping.

I immediately went out of her room after turning the lights off. 
Woohyun must be angry.

"Hyung sorry, I can't find it in the dark." He chuckled and patted my back.

"No biggie~, C'mon now. It's getting late." Hooo~ I though he's going to get mad.

"Goodbye Omonim," 

"Goodbye to you two~" 

We went out of the house and headed to my apartment.

"Goodnight Soo, And don't forget. She's mine hahahahaha pfft." He laughed, eh?

"Anyway hyung, Thank you for the ride hyung, And don't worry 'bout a thing hyung." I turned around and walked inside my apartment.

"But I didn't promise anything." I mumbled to myself.


<><><><><><><><>

Yow guys~ This is just a short update sorry~

I'll try to make it longer next chapter.

Please do enjoy reading ^~^

And Upvote, Comment, Subscribe will be very appreciated, Thank you~