Taking Care of Her

For You

Myungsoo's pov


I woke up early so, I have time to visit her before I go to school.
I finished preparing my things and myself. So, I decided to go to her house.

My car's with me 'cause I'm lazy to walk. I arrived at their house.
I knocked at the front door and her mother appeared.

"Oh! Myungsoo, So glad you're here. The company needs me so, I need to go.
I haven't got the time to tell her 'cause she's sleeping. For now, please take care of her. I need to go Soo, If anything happens call me." 

"Don't worry 'bout a thing omonim." She smiled and left the house.

I entered the house and the silence welcomed me. Like her mother told me she's still sleeping. Anyway, I just walked upstairs and headed to her room. When all of a sudden, I heard a 'thud' sound. I hurried walking and entered Jiyeon's room.

"What happened?!" 

"Eo? Oppa, What are you doing here?" She looked at me confused.

"I was on my way to school, but decided to give you a visit. I met your mom and she told me to take care of you 'cause there's an emergency in the company."

"Eh? Take care of me?, I can take care of myself you know. I'm not a kid anymore." She pouted and crossed her arms cutely.

I chuckled,"Are you sure you don't need help?, Why are you even sitting in the floor? You have a bed right?" 

"Because the floor carpet is so soft and fluffy, I want to try sitting on it."

"Oh really~. Then if you don't need me, I'll be on my way." I headed outside her room. But, I didn't go anywhere. I just stayed outside her room.

I leaned my ear at her door so, I can hear what she's doing.
And I heard another 'thud' sound. I entered her room and she was sulking.

"I thought you're going on your way now?" 

"I can't leave a kid here." I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes.
She throwed her pillow at me but I catched it and she whined.

"See? You do need my help, C'mon I'll help you get up."

"Hmph. Fine" I lifted her and placed her to her bed.

"Why are you even at the floor?"

"I told you, The floor carpet look so nice and fluffy---" I cut her.

"I mean the true reason."

"Psh, I wanted to take a bath. I thought I can walk now but, my feet betrayed me." She pouted and look down. I ruffled her hair.

"I'll help you,"

"NOOO! You can't help me take a bath!" I chuckled.

"I won't okay?, I'll just help you to get there understood?" She noded her head and I carried her again and we headed to her bathroom. I grab her towel and clothes and gave it to her.

"Call me when you're done okay?" 

"Okay~" I smiled and headed outside her bathroom and sat on the floor. 
I checked my phone. It's still early, No need to hurry.

After some minutes Jiyeon shouted from the bathroom.
"Oppa~ I'm done now!!!" I entered the bathroom and she is standing while holding the sink for support.

"Kaja~" I piggybacked her and we headed to the kitchen.

"Ehhh? Why the kitchen? I want to stay in my room!" She wiggled her feet.

"Yah! we'll both fall in the stairs if you don't stop moving." She pouted and puffed her cheeks angrily. She's so cute!!

"Bad oppa, You're shouting at Jiyeon now." I chuckled and entered the kitchen,
I placed her on the counter and wrapped both my arms on her waist.

"Oppa's sorry for shouting at our Jirongie~ " She looked away.

"Eo?, Oppa's sorry~, And to see that I'm really sorry. Oppa will cook pancakes for you! You want that right?" She nodded her head and I ruffled her hair.

"Okay~ I'll get started now. You stay here okay?" 

"Eo~" I get the things needed to cook and I started cooking Jiyeon's breakfast.

While cooking, I peek at her and she is just swinging her legs while looking down. What a cutie. 

*KRIIIIIIIIIINGGG~ KRIIIIIIIIIING~* 

"Oppa~ your phone is ringing!!" 

"Can you answer it? please~, I'm still busy cooking here."

"Okay~, Hello?" I looked at her and she is talking to the phone.

"Wait~" She looked at me and I looked at her confused.

"Oppa! Suzy said if you're not going to class?" 

"Tell her, I will. I'll go to school." 

"Okay, Oppa said that he'll go to school."

"Eo~ Bye!!" And she ended the call. 

I finished cooking so I prepared everything and I brought the food to her side.

"You want it?" She nodded her head happily. She look so cute~

"Then you should forgive oppa first." I grab the fork with pancake and placed it infront of her.

"Okaaay~ I forgive oppa, Now give me the food." 

I chuckled "Say ahhhh~" 

"Eyyyy~ I'm not a kid anymore psh."

"But you're a kid for me, now if you want it say 'ah' cutely." 

"Fine. Ahhhh~ Oppa, Juseyo~." I chuckled I'm loving it.

"Cuter~"

"Buing~ Buing~, Oppa Jiyeon's hungwy now pwease, Ahhhh~."

Totally loving it. "Okay~" I gave the piece of pancake to her.

"Yummy!" I chuckled and feed her more.

"You don't like oppa?"

"Feed me too~" She chuckled and patted my head.

She grab the fork I'm holding and she got a piece of pancake and place it infront of me.

"Ahhhh~" I gladly ate it and my cooking is really getting better.

"My cooking has gotten better right?" 

"Eo~ Oppa's cooking is yummy!" I smiled and patted her head twice.

After eating, I decided to go to school now.

"Oppa's going Jiyeon-ah~" She looked at me and a I saw a bit of disappointment in her face.

"Hmmm~ See you soon oppa!" 

"You know~ If you don't want me to go you can tell me, I won't go to school."

"Eyy~ Stop that, Just go hahahaha." 

"Psh, Fine. I'll be going then bye~, I'll try stopping by later after school."

"Eo~" I headed outside and opened my car, I started the engine and started driving.


<><><><><><><><><><><><>


I arrived at the school and I saw Sungyeol with Eunji, Suzy and Sungjong.

I got out of the car and walked to them, "Waiting for me?"

"Woo~ I thought you're not going to school hahaha." 

"Whatever, C'mon now~" We headed inside the school and Sungyeol accompanied Eunji to her classroom.

"So~ Hyung! I've heard from Suzy you're with a girl?" 

"Hmm~ Yep!" They stopped walking and looked at me.

"Why?" I looked at them confused.

"You're with a girl?! Are you crazy?" 

"Pft. Yeah, I'm with Jiyeon earlier. Is there anything wrong?" I looked at both of them.

"Pft, Hahahahaha hyung~ You should have told me earlier, I wouldn't have reacted that way." 

"What?! You're just laughing Sungjong?!, She's with Jiyeon!"

"Eh? So what?" 

She rolled her eyes "Yah! Jiyeon have a boyfriend already! And her boyfriend is your friend am I right?!" 

"Yeah, you're right."

"Then why are you with her?"

"Maybe hyung just took care of her?"

"Doesn't she have Woohyun? she have her mother right?"

"Well, Woohyun hyung is absent today and her mother perhaps have an important thing to do so, she assigned Myungsoo to take care of her maybe?"

"Yeah Sungjong's right! That's what happened." 

"And Suzy-ah~ Why are you so affected if Myungsoo hyung is with Jiyeon?, Are you perhaps Jealous hmm~" She became red like a tomato.

"What?! T-that jerk is not my type at all!!! From his looks he's a player and also he's a jerk!!! He's bad!" 

"No need to be defensive~ Come now we're going to be late hahaha." Then Sungjong ran off with Suzy.

I received a text and I read it, "Oppa~ Drop by on my house later pleaseee." 
It's Jiyeon~, I smiled and replied her with an 'okay'. 

My plan to get her is starting, I'll make her mine again soon.

I recieved another text and it's from Sungjongie, "Hyung! What if Suzy really likes you? Won't you give up on Jiyeon?" 

I replied him "I won't never give up on her, even if it takes forever. About Suzy, If that really happens I hope we can only be friends, I don't want to hurt her she's like my little sister." 

He replied "Hahahaha IF she doesn't really like you and hyung! you're very persistent huh, hahahaha." He even emphasized the word 'if'

I didn't replied back 'cause I'm going to be late now. I hope Suzy doesn't like me, 'cause if she does it'll be sooo bad.


<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wooo~ I've updated already! Sorry for not updating for a long time.

But, please enjoy reading and

Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote will be appreciated. Thank you~ ^_^