Little interactions

For You

Myungsoo's Pov


"Hey Soo?, I'm asking you if you're going to introduce your girlfriend to us?" I just sighed at them. Grilfriend? You, mean Woohyun hyung's girlfriend? hahaha.

"We broke up" I said boredly and eat my food. 

"Ah, So that's why you're always gloomy and cold" Sunggyu hyung said, But I didn't bother replying.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Lunch is finished and classes are starting. When I opened the classroom's door, All I can hear is the girls shouting from the top of their lungs. It's really loud!.

"! Shut Up." After saying that everybody turned quiet and the lessons started again like nothing happened. I looked for my seat and sat down on it.

The teacher continued talking about stuffs but I didn't bother listening to it. I just stared outside the window and I saw her. She is sitting under the tree and she's listening to music, while her eyes are closed. She looks so peaceful.

Jiyeon and me are the only ones who likes to go to the garden, though some of our schoolmates go here too but they go here seldomly. The garden is like our meeting place. But yeah, It's all in the past.

Then she stood up, But she gave a look at the window where I'm looking at. I saw her smile before she walks away going to the group of students who called her. 

She's younger than me by a year and that explains why we're not classmates. She is friends with Sungjong more like bestfriends. That's why I met her, She's very innocent and cute that's why I like to and I didn't know that I was falling for her the more I the more I felt the happiness. Everytime I see her annoyed face that I found very cute. I always feel a fluffy feeling inside my stomach. It's a very nice feeling. Thanks to Sungjong I realized that I loved her so, I confessed at first she was shock because I like to so she thought why did I like her but in the end no one can resist my charms.We dated for a year and became an official couple for 2 years then right before our 3rd year anniversary we broke up.

Tsk. I'm reminiscing the past again. Just in time the bell rang meaning It's time to go home. If you're asking why nobody knows that we're a couple back then, It's because she doesn't want them to know about our relationship. I don't know why? Even my friends doesn't know 'bout our relationship only Sungjong.

I just walked out of the classroom but just in time I encountered Woohyun hyung. Psh. "Myungsoo! Glad that I found you, I can't find any of our friends even sungjongie tsk." He was sweating when I encountered him looks like he just came back from running.

"Why are you sweating? And what do you want?" I used my cold voice to let him know that I don't want to talk to him.

"Err.. What's with that voice hahaha. Anyway, I've told you already right? I'm looking for our friends but they're no where to be found and it's really urgent. It's about Yeonie" I faced him right away with my eyes looking concerned.

"Why? What happened? ! tell me and stop smiling" He laughed and shook his head.

"Hey hey! You're acting like his boyfriend hahaha. Hey She's mine" I rolled my eyes to what he said. She' yours? Hah! She's mine in the first place psh.

" Okay. Okay. So what happened?" 

"Oh! That. I just need someone to take jiyeon home because I can't I have some business to do, So Myungsoo can you do it please?" He said, What's more important than Jiyeon? psh.

"Okay." I walked away and even heard a 'thank you' from Woohyun hyung. 

<><><><><><><><><>

I arrived at her classroom and it seems like I'm just in time. The students inside are going home now. I stand beside the door, And the students who are going out of the room are looking at me and whispering something. The girls are even giggling to each other. what?

"Where's Jiyeon?" I asked the girl who just came out the classroom, she looks very familiar.

"O-oh! She's still inside, She's talking to Sungjong." The girl said. I nodded.

"Uhm.. You're Myungsoo right?" I looked at her and nodded.

"Sorry for earlier, I really didn't mean it" She smiled. Oh! She's the girl that I bumped into.

"It's fine" I smiled a little and at the same time I said that Jiyeon appears infront of us.

"Excuse me, You two are blocking the way." I saw sungjong waving at me and he gaved me a wink. I ignored him and looked at Jiyeon who is now sulking.

I smiled at Jiyeon and took her hand. Yeah, I miss this. "H-hey! What are you doing?" I didn't answerd her but I just pulled her to the parking lot.

"Let me go Myung!" I smiled when I heard what she called me.

" But your BOYFRIEND, ask me to take you home." I emphasized the word boyfriend tch.

"B-but sungjong can take me home! Right Jongie?" Jiyeon asked sungjong but Sungjong just shrugged and said "I can't Yeonie hahaha. I have a lot of things to do. My mom ask me to go to the market too" 

"But, I can come to the market too!" She's still stubborn.

"No can do yeonie, Sorry but I've got to go." Sungjong smiled at me and he waved goodbye while running.

"But." I heard Jiyeon whispered. 

"No buts, Let's go!" I pulled her again to the parking lot and pushed her inside. 

"Ouch!" 

"Sh!t, I'm sorry does it hurt?" I got inside and looked at her head and touched it.

"Ouch! That hurts pabo!" She said in teary eyed. Cute,

"Wait, I'm going to get the first aid kit." I reached for the back and tried to find the ice pack. It's just my luck to find one, I put it in her head and kissed it. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I saw her blushed and she looked away immediately. I smiled happily.

The silence filled the car, And it really hurts my ears. I'm not used to jiyeon being quiet so I looked at her and I saw her sleeping. I smiled and carefully placed her head in my shoulders and my hand is wrapped around her shoulders for support. I don't know how many times I smiled today. I'm just so happy. 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I've updated again~ I'm just so happy that I have subscribers now ^__^ 

It's a bit short sorry. But please do enjoy reading it and sorry for the wrong grammar, English is not my first language =)

Please Comment, Subscribe and upvote if you want *u* 

Thank you so much for reading it heheheh ^~^