A Blind Date?

For You

 Myungsoo's POV


We arrived at her apartment and she's still sleeping. So I decided to do not wake her up. I just carried her bridal style and walked to her front door, But only to be surprised by her mother's sudden appearance. I bowed at her as a sign of respect and she just smiled at me and open the door widely for me to come in.

"Did Jiyeon fell asleep?" Her mom asked and I just nodded my head as an answer.

"Just bring her up to her room," I walked my way upstairs and looked for Jiyeon's door , I saw Jiyeon's name on one of the doors so I assumed it was hers so I opened it and walked inside to place her on her bed. 

"Hmmm. Sleep tight baby, I'll see you in my dreams. I love you" I kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose down to her lips. I missed this fluffy feeling inside me. I smiled and brushed her hair out of her face and cover her with her blanket. 
Before I got out of her room I heard her mumble. "oppa" I smiled but it fade in just seconds. I  wonder who is she calling to? Woohyun hyung perhaps. Psh.

I got out of her room immediately and walk downstairs just to meet her mother. 
"Myungsoo-ah! Do you want to have dinner first before you go?" 
"It's alright omonim" I smiled and walked my way to the front door with Jiyeon's mother tagging along. 
"Alright. Myungsoo-ah! Thank you" She smiled at me and I just nodded my head with a smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I got home I go straight to my room and lay down tiredly. I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.
I woke up late but I didn't bother moving fast. Why am I so lazy today?

I finished taking a bath and wearing my uniform. I grab my bag and go straight to my car to go to school.
I arrived at school and as expected there are only a few people at this time because class hours are now starting.

After minutes of walking I arrived at my room and opened it, Ofcourse all eyes are on me.
"Mr.Kim! Why are you late again?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Ugh. So noisy.

"Atleast I've come to school right?" He glared at me but he can't do anything but, to continue his lessons.

 So the lessons were continued and they did act like nothing happened. I just insert my earphones in my ears. And didn't bother listening to the teacher. I'm smart anyway.

So, the class ended and I rushed out of the room before our teacher can even say his goodbye. Ugh. I'm so bored right now, There's nothing to do here, It's so boring. I walked and walked until my feet stopped because of someone who just called me.

"Yow! Soo~" Woohyun hyung waved his hand to me, I nodded my head and walked to them.

"Soo~ Where have you been last night?" 

"In my house?" They looked at me weirdly. why?

"But, After school we visited you in your house though." 

"Ah! It's because I told Myungsoo to drive Jiyeon home. Right Yeonie?" Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh~ Okay. So Myungsoo, Do you want to come with Sungyeol?" 

"Eo?" They laughed at me and they began hitting each other. Seriously? 

"It's because hahaha Sungyeol wants to have a blind date pfft." And they began laughing madly again.

"Why do you want me to come?, I don't want to be his chaperone" 

"No! You're not going to be a chaperone. You're going to have a date too! Nice right?, It's time for you to move on with your past relationship Soo." Sunggyu hyung said. I looked at Jiyeon and suprisingly she's looking at me too. My gaze went down to her hands, Her fingers are interlocked with Woohyun hyung's fingers. I glared at their hands and looked at Jiyeon with burning eyes. But, She just looked away. Psh.

"So, Myungsoo? Are you going? yes or yes?" I sighed.

"I don't even have a choice right?" 

"Assa! I'm not going alone mwuahahaha" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hahaha consider yourself unlucky dude. What if your date falls in love with Myungsoo?" I can't avoid looking at Jiyeon.

I want to know her reaction, I want to know what she feels if I'm going to date other girls.

"Psh. I'm more handsome than Myungsoo mwuahahahaha" We all looked at him weirdly. What's with him? Is he that excited to date someone geez.

"O~kay. Myungsoo! Don't be late eo?! Don't worry my friend told me that she's nice, and innocent too. Totally your style, And not to mention that she's very beautiful hahaha! You've hit the jackpot Soo!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Ugh! No one can be more prettier than Jiyeon geez. 

Then the bell rang, meaning it's time for us to go to our own classes. I gave a last look at Jiyeon and she's not looking at me, she's busy with Woohyun hyung. I walked away and didn't bother telling them,

"Soo~ Don't forget it okay?" I heard Sungyeol shouted, I just wave my hand and continued walking towards my classroom.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short update. =) 

Subscribe, Comment and upvote will be appreciated, Thank you ^_^

Enjoy~