School Day

For You

Myungsoo's pov 


"Yah Kim Myungsoo!" I felt someone shaking me but I didn't bother moving.

"Are you being stubborn huh?" I covered my head with the blanket.
After some minutes I've heard a loud bang. Maybe he gave up on waking me up?
That's good I want to sleep some more~

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"What? You don't want to stand up that's why I made the splash the cold water into Kim Myungpabo's face plan." That's right! He poured a very very cold water on me!

"What the---"

"Ey~ Don't speak bad words hahahaha. Now go to the bathroom and take a bath, I mean it Kim Myungsoo or I'll kick you straight to the bathroom." He smiled annoyingly at me. Tsk.

"Fine, Fine tch. No need to hurry 'kay?" I walked my way towards the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath I changed in my uniform and headed to the dining area.

"Why are you even here Sungyeol?" I said while munching my food.

"Well, I came here to wake you up, so we can go to school together. Plus we'll see Eunji and Suzy at our school today." I looked at him weirdly.

"So what?"

"What, So what? Aren't you happy? You're going to see your date last time"

"And?"

"Yah! Aren't you keeping in touch with Suzy?"

"Not really though. She'll just text me if she wants to ask something and I always answer it with short replies or replies that are exact answers on her questions" 
I shrugged.

"What? You should make the conversations longer!" We're done eating so we decided to go to school. We just walk though it's really near we're just lazy sometimes that's why we bring cars.

"Why would I make it longer? I have no mood in texting"

"Eyy~ Don't be like that, You know she likes you right?"

"She doesn't like me. We're just friends, I think?"

"Tsk, tsk. Whatever, Just walk faster"

And we arrived at the school. 

"Wow! There's a lot of people here don't you think?"

"Yeah, I wonder what they're going on about?"

"Let's just see for ourselves." We pushed ourselves to the crowd just because we're curious to why they're crowding.

"Oh?! Myungsoo!" I turned my head to the owner of the voice who called me.

"It's Eunji and Suzy, Soo! They are the one causing this crowd."

Then Suzy ran to me and waved her hands in my face.

"Yah! Stop that, stupid girl. Tsk." I grabbed her hands to stop her in waving her hands in front of my face.

"Psh. You're still a jerk hmph." 

"Whatever"

"Hey! The people are staring at the both of you." Sungyeol said 

"Let them be."

"C'mon let's find your rooms." We walked to the way of their classrooms.
Then we accidentally met sungjong in the corridors.

"Hyung! Who are this girls?" He pointed at Suzy and Eunji.

"Ah. This is Suzy and Eunji they're the ones we dated last time."

"Oh~ So, You've move on huh! You're staying strong with that new girl" 

"Sungjong, They're just friends. Said Myungsoo hahahaha" Sungyeol said with a teasing voice.

"Hahahaha yes, Just friends I see~" Sungjong saracastically said.

I glared at sungjong but, he just laughed at me.

"Okay, okay. Suzy what's your room number?" Sungjong asked and Suzy showed him a paper. 

"Oh! so, you're going to be the new student in our class. C'mon I'm about to go that way too. I'll just go with you and, Sungyeol hyung you can help Eunji-ssi in finding her room. You can go to your class now Myungsoo hyung, Your presence are not needed now hahahaha" Then he showed his toungue to me. Seriously that kid.

"Tsk. I'll just go with you, It's still early anyway."

"Then, We'll be on our way now. We don't want to be in between to you guys, bye Suzy, bye Myungsoo and bye Sungjong-ssi" Eunji and Sungyeol waved at us and they we're now out of sight.

And Sungjong started again.

"Your excuses hyung~ You just don't want to be seperated with Suzy" And Suzy blushed pfft.

"Well that's----" He cut me.

"Or you just want to see someone in our room hahaha." He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Eh? who do you want to see in the room?" Suzy asked.

"Don't mind him, He's just talking nonsense. Let's go!"

And we reached the destined classroom in no time. 

"See you, Myungsoo we'll go inside now you too should go to your room, Your teached might be angry at you."

"Are you now concerned for me? ey~ stupid girl? hahahaha" Pfft. She looks like a tomato.

"Shut up, Jerk! Tsk. I won't call you by your name ever again, hmpph." I chuckled and ruffled her hair harshly hahahaha

"Then I'll call you stupid girl forever hahaha, See ya~" And i started to walk to my classroom.

"Yaaaaah!!! JEEEERRRRRK!!!!!!" I just waved my hands and continued walking.
Stupid girl hahahaha.

I arrived at my room just in time. Hmmm~ I didn't see Jiyeon in their classroom though. I wonder where she is? Maybe she's with Woohyun hyung. Yeah~

"Okay class we'll now talk about blah blah blah blah........" Ugh~ Boring.

And the next teacher came. 

"Good Morning class let's start our lesson with blah blah blah blah....."

Lessons.Lessons.Lessons.

After the lessons are done the teacher dismissed us. 
I was fixing my things into my bag when suddenly my classmate called me.

"Myungsoo! Someone is waiting for you outside." 

"'Kay" I finished packing my things and rushed outside.

I saw Jiyeon leaning against the wall and she's looking down. She Stand up staright and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at her in awe. She looks so pretty with the wind blowing her hair beautifully, I can't help but to fall in love deeper.

"Uhm, Myung?"

"Uh. Hey!, What are you doing here?" 

"Uhm, I just wanted to ask if----" 

"JEEEEERRRRKKKKK!!!!" I turned around and saw Suzy running towards us.

"Oh! Jiyeon-ah, you're here? I was looking for you." Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and smile.

"Anyway, Jerk! here, The teacher told me to give this to the person I first think of." 
She gave me a bracelet.

"Hahahaha, So do you like me now?" I winked at her and she blushed again.

"Ha-ha-ha, Funny psh. Anyway I just gave you that 'cause i was thinking of you.--"

"Because you---"

"Stop interrupting if someone is talking 'kay?" I glared at her but she just poke her tongue out tch.

"Okay, As i was saying. I was thinking of you 'cause I wanted to have a revenge on you." 

"Whatever excuses you have~" 

"Well, Anyway thanks for the bracelet stupid girl."

"Psh, Welcome. So Jiyeon-ah who are you looking for?" 
I looked at Jiyeon and she's looking at the bracelet Suzy gave.

"What are you going to ask me, Jiyeon-ah?" She looked away.

"Ah. It's nothing, I'll just ask Hoya oppa. Don't worry, I need to go Suzy-ah bye~"
Then she ran away. I pouted, she won't give me anything? Eyy~ I'm sure she gave it to Woohyun hyung. Anyway, what was she going to ask me? Does she want to be mine again? I'll gladly accept her back though, But that's impossible. I sighed.

"Pft. What are you pouting and sighing for? Are you acting cute now huh, Do you have problems now huh, Jerk?"

"Psh, Whatever. Let's just eat."

"Oh! That's right, I came here to fetch you too. Your friends are waiting in the rooftop."

"Okay, let's go."

We arrived at the rooftop and they are already eating.

"Soo! C'mon let's eat, I already bought you your food." Hoya showed the food he bought.

"Thanks hyung." I grabbed my food and started munching.

"Oh! Eunji and Suzy you should introduce yourselves to them. Others don't know you yet."

"Ah! right, My name is Bae Suzy, I'm 17 and I'm form Sungjong's class. Eunji is my childhood friend. And Myungsoo is a jerk." She laughed at me.

"Then you're a stupid girl!"

"Okay, okay before you two start fighting again. I'll introduce myself first. My name is Jung Eunji, 17 also. I like to sing but no to dancing hahaha, and that's it. Since all of you know that Suzy and I are childhood friends. Ah! Sunggyu oppa is my Sister's husband's brother. so, We're really close hahaha." After Eunji said her introduction.

"I'm not stupid, You jerk!!!" And the fight started again.

They all laugh in our little fight.

"So, who won?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"No one, They are both idiots hahaha." Sunggyu hyung said.

"YAH!/HEY!" Suzy and I said in the same time.

"Hahahahahahaha, You two should really date continously."

"No way!" We said in the same time again.

"See? hahahahaha" 

"Whatever." I said so, they will stop teasing us.


<><><><><><><><><>

We we're busy talking and eating. Yeah, We we're cutting classes. 
I noticed Woohyun hyung is really quiet today. He's not even talking, He's just looking at his phone.

I walked to him to ask. "Hyung, Are you alright?, Something bothering you?, Where's Jiyeon?, Did you two fight?" He chuckled.

"You sure do have lots of questions huh. I don't know where she is. She's not answering her phone and Yes, We have little fight. You don't need to worry 'bout it Soo~" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What did you do?" 

"Nothing?"

"If you say so."

We just talked some more before I heard the bell. Oh! It's dismissal already?

"Hahahaha, Okay, okay. It's already Dismissal. I have to go Soo. I need to find her, I'm getting worried." I'm worried too. 

"Can I help?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Can you?" I nodded my head and we headed outside.

"She'll just be here right? Let's try in her classroom?" We headed to Jiyeon's classsroom. 

I saw her classmate and I tried to ask "Excuse me, Where's Jiyeon?"

"After the break is over she didn't show up." I'm really getting worried now.

"Okay thanks. Soo! I'll look inside the other clasrooms and you look at the gym or somewhere else. I'll call for the others for help." I nodded my head and I rushed to the gym. Where are you Jiyeon? I'm really worried. 


<><><><><><><><><><>

Atlast~ I've updated again hahahaha XDD

Anyway, Please do enjoy it.

And Comment, Subscribe and Upvote will be appreciated thank you~