Beginning

For You

<> Myungsoo's Pov <>


"Hey Soo! wake up we're already late" I rolled around the other side of the bed and pulled my blanket up to cover my face. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, If you're not going to wake up. We're going to leave you here." Looks like the leader is angry.

I even heard him talking while going out,"Psh. Fine if you don't want to go to school,Then we'll go. But seriously why are you acting like this? You didn't even tell us what happened to you. You really changed Tsk, Tsk." I just rolled my eyes even though he can't see it. 

Minutes passed and I can't sleep anymore so I decided to stand up and take a bath. After taking a bath, I changed to my uniform and decided to go to school now. 

As expected there's no one in the hallways because class hours just started. I have no plan in going to my class so, I decided to walk around the school. 

 While I'm walking around the hallways, I heard murmuring sounds. Because of curiousity i decided to look where the voice is coming from. 

"Don't worry okay? I'll do it" The voice said. As i go nearer to them my footsteps became heavier and heavier.

I stopped when i already saw what i don't have to see. Yeah curiousity really kills the cat, Because I'm really hurt and in their position I felt like their killing me.

"Hahahaha" I laughed sarcastically.

"M-myungsoo? What are you doing here? Class already started right?" The owner of the voice said. The owner of the voice is none other than my friend and my closest hyung Woohyun. 

I didn't bother talking to them, Yeah. Them , He's talking to someone right? And that someone is Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon, My first and i thought she'll be my last but no. Don't want to think about it so I walked away. I just hate myself for being a curious cat. If I wasn't curious I wouldn't have catch them being so close together haha. I wouldn't have catch them hugging each other.

That should be me, the one who she's hugging should be me! 

What's missing? Why did she leave me for my friend? Why did she hurt me? Why? Am I not enough for you?

I didn't know that they're dating. Why? 'Cause I stayed inside the house for months. I didn't bother going to school that's why I have lots of catching up to do.

I have so many questions in my head , And I need answers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lunch time arrived so I started walking down stairs, I'm at the rooftop I need some thinking because of what I saw earlier.

While I'm heading to the cafeteria, I bumped into someone. I looked at the girl who I bumped into coldly, 

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just an accident, I'm so sorry" She said , While she kept on bowing. 

Then I saw someone who's going to pass us. I smirked mentally with my idea, I smiled sweetly to the girl and patted her head. "It's fine just becareful next time" I showed her my most sweetest smile that I only used when I'm with Jiyeon.

I saw her or should I say Jiyeon pass by she stopped a bit and looked at me, We're staring at each other's eyes, I really miss her, Her eyes, Her soft lips, Everything about her. I miss her so much, I put my hands down because she looked at my hands that is placed at the girl's head. I was about to talk to her when someone interrupted. "Yeonie! Kaja~ I thought you're already hungry?" Then I saw Woohyun hyung wrapped his arms around her waist. I stared at both of them and my eyes started to water, sh*t when did I start to become so dramatic. Oh yeah! It started when Jiyeon left me hahaha.

I left the girl dumbfounded and I started to walk following them because they're heading to the cafeteria too. So I have no choice but to look at them with jealousy in my eyes.

"Myung!" I rolled my eyes I told them not to call me that but they keep on doing it. There's only one person who I'm allowing to call me Myung and that person is none other than Park Jiyeon.

"I told you not to call me that, psh." I rolled my eyes at them. I saw Jiyeon sitting infront of Woohyun hyung, Meaning she is sitting beside Sungjong and the other side is empty, So I sat down beside her. Sungjong knows our relationship in the past, But i don't know why he didn't tell me that Woohyun hyung and Jiyeon are now dating, He's not even mad at Jiyeon. I don't get it?

"Oh! Soo~ That's Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. She's Woohyun's girlfriend" Sunggyu hyung said while showing his eye smile. I just nodded my head. And looked at her, "Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo" I said while inviting her to a handshake. She smiled sweetly to me, Oh! How I miss her smiles. I held her hand really long, D*mn! I want to hug her, kiss her. It's been months since I last saw her. 

"Uhm. M-myung- I mean Myungsoo, Your hands" I sighed and let her hand go. I just miss her, I'm mad at her but if she's going to explain everything to why she left me, to why she dated my friend, If she's just going to explain it to me I'll accept her wholeheartedly, That's how much I love her.

"So Myungsoo. How's your girlfriend doing? I though you're going to introduce her to us" Sungyeol said while smiling widely. Jiyeon stopped eating and looked at me, while sungjong and woohyun choked. what? why?

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yehey~ I posted the first chapter hehe ^_^ 

Please subscribe, upvote, comment, if you want =)

And let's party party Queen's !!! T-ara's Little Apple will be uploaded 00:00 KST !!

Let's support our girls!!!!