A Little Conflict

For You

Myungsoo's pov


School ended and I hurried fixing my things so, I can drop by in Jiyeon's house.

"Myungsoo! Someone's looking for you." 

"Kay~" I headed out and I was surprised to see Suzy.

"What are you doing here?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked around.

"Uhm, I don't have anything to do today. Can I come with you?" I looked at her weirdly.

"Yah! Don't you dare think of something else jerk!. I'm just bored 'cause Eunji's going out with Sungyeol and I don't have anything to do. So, I decided to come with you." 

"Whatever you say~" I headed to the parking lot to get my car.

"Hop in." I said while opening the door for her.

"Didn't know you're a gentleman, jerk." I smirked at her.

"Well, now you know." I started the engine and looked at her. 
I leaned near her and, "Yah! What are you doing!!!" She said while backing away.

"Stupid, I'm just going to fix your seatbelt. Don't be too assuming" 

She rolled her eyes, "What do I know! I'm so gorgeous for you not to fall in love with." 

"Pfft, You kidding me stupid? Who's gorgeous? You?" 

"I'm gorgeous that's why every boy fall head over heels for me." I scoffed at her.

"Huh! Didn't know you can be this arrogant. Tsk," She laughed and showed her tongue. 

I just ignored her and started driving. After minutes of driving,
 We arrived at Jiyeon's house. We got out of the car and I pointed Jiyeon's house.

"This is Jiyeon's house." She looked at me like I'm a criminal.

"What? I didn't do anything, seriously." She rolled her eyes.

"Psh, No need to be defensive jerk." She walked out and rang the doorbell.

"Who is it~" I heard Jiyeon's voice from inside. I only heard her voice but I started feeling all giddy.

"Oh! Oppa and Suzy?" She looked at me confused, But I frowned at her.

"Why are you standing?" 

"I opened the door for the both of you, So I really need to stand up to open the door." 

"But, the doctor said don't walk too much. You still haven't healed." 

"But, I'm beginning to feel better now! really I am!" 

I 'tsk' her and helped her to walk inside.

"Uhm, Suzy-ah thanks for visiting me though." She smiled sweetly to Suzy.

"Uh, No problem I guess?" I walked to the kitchen to look for a food.

I found a ramen and  i decided to cook it. While, cooking Suzy appeared.

"Hey," I looked at her.

"I didn't know that we're going to go to Jiyeon's house." She looked disappointed? or is it just me?

"Why? Don't you want to visit Jiyeon too?" 

"Well, I can visit her anytime though." She looked down,

"Hmm~ Then, do you want to go out with me tomorrow after school?" She immediately looked up at me and she's blushing.

"H-huh? A d-date?" I nodded my head.

"O-okay" She looked away and she's still blushing. 

"Pft, Why are you blushing?" She glared at me.

"Hahahahaha, you're blushing Suzy-ah!" She looked at me stunned.

"Eh? why?"

"Y-you called me Suzy and not stupid girl." I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Stupid girl," I off the stove 'cause the ramen is cook now. She was still arguing at me until we both heard a crash in the living room. 

We hurriedly got to the living room and I saw jiyeon in the floor. She's crying?
I walked to her and lowered myself to her height. I saw pieces of the vase in the floor, and she's trying to get it.

"Stop, Stop it Jiyeon." She didn't listen and continued sobbing while picking the pieces of the vase.

"I SAID STOP IT PARK JIYEON!" She flinched and looked at me.
She pushed me, and I accidentally sat on the floor 'cause of the impact. She stood up and tried walking upstairs. 

I got up and tried to help her but she just pushed me away.
"Jiyeon, Don't be stubborn now!" 

"Don't help me, I don't need your help!" She pushed me away, Why am i hurting?

"Jiyeon-ah please." She shaked her head while sobbing and she tried to pushe me again.

"I want to go upstairs, I want to rest so please let me go." She said and I just stared at her as she tried to walked upstairs. 

"Myungsoo, She's gone now. Do you want to eat?" I shooked my head and gave her a slight smile.

"I'm fine, You can go eat by yourself if you want." 

"I don't eat alone." She pulled me to the dining area and we ate. 
I didn't finished my food 'cause I'm not in the mood to eat. 

I sighed, What happened? Why did she cry? What did I do?, I'm so confused right now. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

We're now watching T.V, And not even once did I pay attention to what we're watching. I just kept on glancing upstairs,

"I-I'm just going to check her, If she's doing fine." She nodded her head and i stood up and headed to her room upstairs.

I opened her door and I saw her sitting on the bed and she's watching a movie.
She looked at me, "What do you want? I thought I said that I wanted to rest, Leave me alone." I ignored what she said and walked inside her room.

I sat beside her and she moved to her side. 
"Hey, Don't move." I moved closer to her again and she moved again.
I moved again and this time I held her waist 'cause she's going to fall if I didn't hold unto her.

"What now?! Are you going to shout at me again." I lowered my head.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, I didn't mean to do it. I'm just worried that's all." She looked away. 

"Please, I'm sorry." 

"Fine." She sighed and moved beside me.

I gave her a tight hug and I know she was shock 'cause she stiffened.

"H-hey, Let go of me!" I cupped her face and she was blushing madly.

"Y-yah!" I got nearer.

"Myung!" nearer.

"Kim Myungsoo!" nearer and,

"Ouch!" I said while holding my stomach.

"! Why are you so strong?!" She 'tsk' me and rolled her eyes. She just punched me on my stomach! I was just going to .

"Go home already! I'm fine now!, Mom said that she's going to go home now."

"Fine, I'll go. Can i have a kiss?" And I pouted my lips and closed my eyes.

"H-hey! hey! hey! Stop it! alright, alright!. I'm going now geez." She just kept on hitting me her pillow.

"Hmhp! Go now, And don't come back!" I chuckled 

"Hmmm~ What about No?" She glared at me.

"Yeah~ Yeah~, I'm going now bye!" She waved her hands at me and I walked outside with a smile,

"Suzy? Let's go home now." 

"You sure?" I nodded my head and we headed to my car.

"What happened?" I just shrugged and drove her home.

I'm happy that our fight didn't got so big.


<><><><><><><><><><><>

A very very short update, Gomenasai minna~
Sorry everyone~ ^_^V

I'll try to update next time with a longer chapter. 
I wasn't going to update but, My cute little friend told me to update 
so, here i am updating it XDD 

Credits to my friend Pandagirl15 for the cover ^_^

Anyway, Subscribe, Comment and Upvote will be appreciated. Arigatou~

And please greet iKON's Kim jinhwan a happy birthday later at 00:00 KST~ 
Advance happy birthday Jinhwan *O*