Won Tan's.... and they lived happily ever after

Taming Choi Yong Do

"oppa,"Andrea peaked in from the door.

"Miss Andrea?" Won Tan was surprised to see Andrea. "what are you...Ya.. Kim Tan,"

"Don't blame the kid," Andrea hugged Won.

"hyung, you know her?" Kim Tan only saw her at the school with Yong Do and Rachel.

"of course we knew each other," Andrea answered. "we're getting married" she laughed. "oppa, this is your last chance. Don't ask anything and oh... I got the ring. Just get it resized or changed it later,"

"hyung," Kim Tan was lost and Yong Do was just looking at them.

Won Tan stared at Andrea.

"You think I would stay still? And yes I saw the news of you getting married and don't worry about it. I already took care of it." she turned to Kim Tan. "Do your job as the younger brother. Well, see you in an hour." she left the room

"okay someone explain me what's going on here?" Won glared at his brother.

"hyung she just instructed me and said you're getting married today,"

"Me getting married" Won pointed at himself. Kim Tan nodded. Won was still confused. "what..when.. "When did you met her?" he glared at his younger brother.

"She came to the school with Yong Do and Rachel the other day,"

"Your school?" Won repeated.

"She was staying at our hotel and we bumped into her" Yong Do piped.

"oh no, Jeong Hyun Joo"

"who?" Kim Tan asked.

Won scrambled on his phone instead of answering his brother. He starts to get frustrated when he can't reach the person. "do you know her phone number?"

Kim Tan shook his head.

"I'll try her friend. " Yong Do said and  scrolled his phone. But just the same thing they're not answering their phone." they're not answering"

"where are we supposed to go from here?"

"Zeus Hotel" Kim Tan checked the address in his phone and looked at Yong Do.

"I know the hall was booked and I didn't expect it was for Hyung's wedding," Yong Do said.

"Ok. Let's go I want to be clarified before everything happens."

"I'll get the driver ready" Yong Do went out first.

 

"unni," you're so pretty. Won oppa won't recognize you." Andrea surveyed her when she entered the room. " I really want to wring oppa's neck when I saw the news. I know I had to do something. And don't start crying..you'll ruin your make up"

"I don't know. Did you see oppa? What was his reaction?" Hyun Joo started to get worried.

"I had Kim Tan and his friend drag him. How are you feeling?"

"I want to cry, seriously."

"we'll by your side. Is everything ready?" Andrea asked Jae Kyung who just came in.

"Ready when everybody's ready. Haven't heard from the groom yet. Did you see him. I have no idea what does he look like" Jae Kyung carelessly plopped in the couch not minding if her dress get ruined.

"You met Kim Tan. He's the older version of him" Andrea fed her some info.

"oh...I barely met Kim Tan and he's one good looking guy. unnie, he must be very handsome." Jae Kyung smiled

The girls were interrupted by a knock from the door. Jae kyung hopped to open the door. hung open.Three dashing men stood infront of her.

Won looked at Kim Tan.

"oh.. You must be the groom. I... Unnie..." Jae Kyung stammered as she opened the door wide for the men to enter.

Won Tan brushed Jae Kyung aside and walked in.

"oppa?" Andrea turned and came face to face with Won

Won stopped on his track. "Hyun Joo"

"oppa.." Hyun Joo croaked.

"ya..ya.. Ya.. Jeon Hyun Joo! Don't you dare cry!" Andréa cried. "We can't redo your make up"

"Hyun Joo- ah. Is this for real?" Won gathered her in his arms.

Hyun Joo can't held her tears and she just cried in Won's  chest.

"I told you to not cry. Save it later. That's why I told you to meet up front," Andrea glared at Kim Tan and glanced at her watch. "Jae can you check the hall"

"hyung," Kim Tan was full of question. The woman in his arms was their new teacher.

"alright oppa. Give us time to fix unnie's make up. Your dad is outside. Oh... Kim, I asked your mom to come as well." Andrea winked. "Choi Yong Do, right? You and Jae will be assisting us. I'm sure you watched western wedding. Just follow Jae's lead."

 

Yong Do stared at Jae Kyung. It's the first time he saw her wearing dress. And not just dress.  It's an off shoulder gown that followed her curves. The pinkish and bluish accent made her shine. It suited her skintone. She looks different with a make up on. If her friend didn't call her Jae he wouldn't have recognized her.

"You look handsome in suit," he came back to his reveries

"oh you look gorgeous yourself" he returned the compliment.

Jae Kyung made a face. And linked her arms to Yong Do's. "Are you close to the family? Ann just drag me into this mess. I don't even know them."

"Kim Tan and I had been friends since were kids but we drifted and uh... Became enemies."

Jae Kyung turned to looked at his straight face as they walk on the aisle.

"We're back to being friends now" he continued. "Otherwise I won't be here.

"Can you put a smile on. You look more handsome when you smile," she poked her ribcage.

Choi Yong Do  chuckled..'why does this girl have a big effect on him. He follows whatever she says. Cha Eun Sung can do the same but he can still control her but this Jae Kyung. He can never say no and it seems he's under her thumb.'

She smiled as they stepped into the middle. There were few people. He knows all the people around. Its just family and close friends. The only people outside the family were Jae Kyung and her friend..

"Looks like am an outsider here." Jae Kyung whispered.

Yong Do smiled and looked at her and tightened his hold in her.

 

"oh man! that was tiring," Andrea and Jae Kyung retired to Andrea's hotel room after wedding. "Okay, time to answer the questions, why are you doing this stuffs?"

"Won oppa is like big brother to me. He was there when I was on my lowest. Because of him I am alive. We became close and kept in touch every now and then. I always meet up with him everytime I come to Asia. I met her wife one time in a party."

"oohhh...that's why you're moving the mountain just to wed them,"

"and you seem close to the Zeus heir," Andrea said back.

"I work as a dishwasher in the kitchen and he does the same after school,"

Andrea scoffed. "really? that manly body? washing dishes?"

"I didn't know he was the heir then. I just came back from Japan when I started here. He's such a bully but deep inside he has a soft heart," Jae Kyung chuckled as she remembered how he cried in his mother's arms.

"ohhh.. You're a perfect pair. Let's go grab some drink," Andrea threw in her coat.