reunion

Taming Choi Yong Do

"Let's go for lunch," Yong Do put an arm around her,"

She pushed him but Yong Do tightened it more. She twisted his arms and hit his thigh. Yong Do squirmed.

"Ya, what was..." He was still squirming in pain.

"I thought you're a black belt." she taunted. She started walking ahead and Yong do followed her limping.

"Ya! Lee Jae Kyung,"

Jae Kyung turned and pitied him limping. She walked back and helped him to walk straight. "Don't do things randomly. You don't know people's capabilities and don't think highly of yourself. I know everything about your bullying in Jeguk High. That won't work here. Take note of that,"

 

As soon as she stepped into work she was asked to report to the office.  She doesn't have any idea  what it could be. She knocked and pushed the door.  Seated at the office was Choi Yong Do. Alone. The supervisor nor the manager wasn't there.

"come on in. Take a seat" he offered.

"If this is not work related I am leaving.  I warned you before, I won't play with your being the heir of this company."

"I just want to thank you for coming to the hospital yesterday," he started.  "and explain why I didn't call.."

"I don't care any explanation.  It won't change anything." she said nonchalantly. She was still mad and hasn't gotten over how she screwed up her interview for Tokyo University.  "I'm going back to work"

"Lee Jae Kyung, the manager recommended you to get trained as a server,"

Jae Kyung looked at him sternly. "Thanks but no thanks. I don't accept charity," she barked at him.

"Chari...look here Miss Lee, the supervisor saw your potential and asked what's my thought in promoting you."

"I just need the part time job for... nevermind. I don't have time for training and I'll be off college soon. It will be stressful working as a server. Just leave me alone doing dishes. Is that all? I have to be back at my post,"

Choi Yong Do made a deep breath. "Yes and thank you."

 

Jae Kyung carefully lifted the roses from the trunk. Her mom asked her to deliver the flowers to Miss Yoo's restaurant. Her brows rose when he saw a familiar bike on the curb. 'look alike,' she walked to the back door. The restaurant usually opens early and she wanted to deliver the roses fresh. She greeted the cooks and staff at the kitchen. She handed the roses to Jae Ri. She knows her since she started working and hanging out in the restaurant. "Miss Yoo here?"

"She's in the dining area. She's waiting for this. I'll cut and clean it out and bring it to her later. You can see her there," Jae Ri answered.

"Thanks unni," she walked towards the dining area. She was about to push the door when she saw familiar face. 'Choi Yong Do?' she whispered. 'what is he doing...' she pushed the door a little enough to hear the conversation inside.

"Choi Yong Do?" Miss Yoo was startled and stopped what she was doing.

Choi Yong Do was hesitant to talk. It's like he's suppressing his words. "Mom,"

At that word alone, Miss Yoo gathered him in her arms and cried. "My son. My son" she bawled.

"Mom. Mom, I missed you so much,"

Jae Kyung let go of the door. She didn't want to disturb the mother and son reunion. She bade goodbye to the employees at the kitchen and walked back to the car. "Choi Yong Do is Miss Yoo's son?" She still can't believe it. 'So he's the son Miss Yoo had been longing but why...' Screw it Jae Kyung. It's none of your business," she scolded herself.

Since her discovery, she made distance to Yong Do and changed shift. She doesn't want to work with her boss. Choi Yong Do called her few times but she ignored it. She kept herself busy at work and preparing for college.

 

a/n : sorry for the short update. Promise to make it longer next chapter.