The witch is in the city

Taming Choi Yong Do

She had 20 miscalls on her log. She just finished her shift and was changing clothes. The number's not familiar. She returned the call as she made her way out of the hotel. "Who? I'm sorry I didn't," the girl on the line was speaking in Japanese. "Andrea...Oh my.. Andrea Artene?! Where are you?" she didn't notice how loud she was. She was too excited to hear from her good friend.

"Right behind you," Jae Kyung heard and two arms encircled her waist from behind.

Jae Kyung struggled and turned. "Oh my God! How?!!! You witch!"

"let's go in, it's cold and I had enough of cold weather," Andrea led the way inside the hotel.

Jae Kyung pointed the hotel. "You're staying here?"

"Yeah. I heard it's the best in town. Let's see what can they offer," Andrea smiled. She's the girl you can't read. Not anyone could stay in a Zeus Hotel. Who would think she's staying in Korea's top 5 star hotel. Judging from her outfit, she could pass as an errand girl of the hotel. She's wearing a loose shirt and a skinny jeans with matching red converse shoes. "hey, look at you. You never changed. Shirt and jeans and sling bag."

"Talking of yourself?" Jae Kyung laughed. "What brought you to korea? Last time I heard from you, you're heading back home. Did the old man change hi..."

Just then a girl walked in and looked at them from head to foot. "This is not a place for street people to hang out," she said in arrogance.

Andrea and Jae Kyung looked at each other.

"You're tainting this hotel's reputation," she said and called the guard. "Take them out. I don't think Yong Do wants these beggars in his hotel,"

The guard was hesitant to talk to Jae Kyung and Andrea.

Andrea walked after the girl. Jae Kyung tried to stop her but she was already infront of the girl.

"What right do you have to say that to us? beggar?" Andrea tried to be civil. "You don't even know us," she said in english.

"Know you?" she raised her brows. "Why would I waste time? Just by looking at you, looks like you're trying to find big fish," she said back in Japanese.

"And just because people don't speak the same language means you can bash them," Andrea shot back in Japanese.

Rachel turned red but recovered herself. "I don't waste time with poor people."

Andrea's blood heightened. She hated people looking down on other people. "And who do you think you are? Owner of this hotel?" her eyes caught her name from her uniform under the coat. "Rachel Yo?" She typed the name in her phone.

"So?" the arrogance was still there.

"RS international?" Andrea continued browsing.

"Yes, RS international," Rachel was still arrogant.

"Is this why you're feeling high and mighty?" she pocketed her phone and turned to the receptionist. "get me your manager or better yet the owner of this hotel." The receptionist who was watching them was hesitant and looked at Rachel. "You don't want to get fired do you," she pulled her key card and showed it to the receptionist. While the receptionist was busy calling whoever she's calling, She called someone. "I want you to stop any operations being made by RS International. Yes, it's a small clothing industry," She stressed on the word small company. Her voice was commanding and looked at Rachel. "Just stop anything. Better yet, evict them from their current office or any store. If the owner have any question, tell them to call their daughter name Rachel Yo. I expect result in 3 hours," she hang up.

Rachel faced Andrea. "Nice bluff," she was about to walk away when Choi Yong Do walked in.

"Ya, Yo Rachel, what's this commotion? Lee Jae Kyung, why are you still here?" she turned to Jae Kyung.

"She came to see me," Andrea answered. She didn't ask how Jae Kyung know the tall guy who just strode in.

"I walked into them hanging out in the lobby. It's not for ordinary people to.."

"Ya, Yo Rachel, my hotel is the most luxurious in korea and whoever comes in whether the president or just an ordinary citizen, we're to treat them with respect."

'my hotel?' Andrea thought. 'Did I just heard him say his hotel? He's too young to own the hotel. What the hell! We're on the same age and I'm doing business. She turned to the tall guy and showed him her card pass.

Choi Yong Do was struck. He's not an heir for nothing. He knew the room and few people were allowed to book that suite. Choi Yong Do smiled and bowed. "I apologize for her behavior. Yo Rachel, you should apologize."

Before Rachel could say a word, her mom was on the phone screaming. Rachel was dumbfounded.

"Yo Rachel," Choi Yong Do nudged her.

"Who are you?" Rachel's voice trembled.

"A poor street person looking for big fish as per your description," Andrea answered in sarcasm. "Was that your mother?"

Rachel nodded. Her arrogance were gone. "please stop them,"  her head bowed and can't look straight to Andrea.

"Why would I?" it was Andrea's turn to be arrogant. "You never gave us chance to explain earlier but uhmmmm... I'll give you chance to change my mind. "Jae wanna see the famous Jeguk high?"

Jae Kyung sneered. The school is known to be for the elite families.

"Nah, I might meet another like her. I might not control myself and ..."

Andrea cut her. "Miss Rachel, why don't you chauffeur us. I have business to do in Jeguk high."

Choi Yong Do looked at Rachel and then to Jae Kyung and to Andrea and back to Jae Kyung. She made a shoulder shrug indicating she doesn't know.

"I'll have someone to drive you around," Choi Yong Do offered.

Andrea turned to Choi Yong Do. "Sorry Mister, I want this to learn her lesson," her voice was loud enough that everyone who were passing  turned to look at them. "Feeling embarrassed yet Miss Yo? You shouldn't underestimate people. Shall we go? I have tight schedule," she made a nod to Jae Kyung.

"I'll come with you guys," Choi yong Do suddenly felt the need to accompany the 3 girls. He's worried something will happen along the way.

Rachel was silent while driving on their way to Jeguk high.

"Ok, miss, what's this sudden popping in Korea?" Jae Kyung can't hold her curiosity.

"later, girl. I have stuff in my head and we definitely have to talk. There's something I need you to do for me," Andrea looks suddenly stressed.

"Oh, so this is the famous Jeguk high," Jae Kyung stepped out of the car.

Eyes were on them as soon as they entered the campus. Why not. Choi Yong Do and Rachel Yo escorting 2 plainly dressed girls.

"Do you want to tour the campus? I can get someone who's very capable of the job," Yong Do asked.

"Nah, I just came for a certain..." Andrea was distracted by Jae kyung screaming.

"Chan Young? Yoon Chan Young? Oh my God!!! Chang Young- ah" she ran and threw herself and hugged the tall guy beside a girl.

The guy Jae Kyung called Chan Young was startled and tried to push Jae Kyung. Andrea grinned with a silly face. 'You never failed to surprise me. I hope she's not playing a joke on that girl,' Andrea thought. The girl beside the Chan Young guy was obviously mad and would kill Jae Kyung with her laser  like glare.

"Excuse me," Chan Young managed to disengage himself from Jae Kyung.

"Lee Jae Kyung. 5th grade. Snow white," Jae Kyung said. She and Chan Young played in the drama. "You're first kiss,"

"Ya Chan Young" the girl beside Chan Young  started to throw tantrums.

"Snow White? Ya! Lee Jae Kyung!?" Chan Young hugged her tight. "How had you been?" he released her. "I haven't seen you since 5th grade,"

"we moved to Japan. As expected of Yoon Chan Young. I am guessing you're the top student here," she looked around.

"I can't help it," he bragged. "Oh, what brought you here?"

"Someone provoked the Witch," she said and directed her eyes towards Andrea. "Girlfriend?"

"Lee Bo Na," Chan Young pulled lee Bo Na. "My girlfriend. She look childish but nice girl and oh... jealous one. Bo Na, Lee Jae Kyung, she owns the school when we were in grade school." he laughed.

"Sorry about that earlier," Jae Kyung offered a hand shake to Lee Bo Na which she accepted. "I was just so excited. "This is Ann, the witch. Careful not to cross her while she's here," she whispered to lee Bo Na."

"She's the one you have to be careful with. She has a long list history of stealing boyfriend." Andrea retaliated.

"See how wicked she is. Oh my God, Chan Young we should catch up," she gave her number to Chan Young. "It's really.."

Everyone went still.

Andrea herself took off her dark glasses and looked at the 2 students coming out of the door. She walked towards them confidently.  The gathered group followed her.