Rude

Prince Protection Programme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

It's been a month, since his death, yet nothing change. I'm still Yoona, the girl with a strong heart, it just I'm being quite rude and cold to everyone. I dont know why, but I want to be isolated from anyone. It's hurt to think yet to remember the memory, the word 'love' itself makes me scare, scared to know it, to give chance, to actually be in 'love'. These past few weeks, Yuri knew me, she gave me times, although I thinks It never enough. Sehun and Kai, both of them are rising fame, well, although they're princes, but still a little fame wouldnt hurt them Uh.

 

These days, Luhan kept on staying beside me, lend his shoulder for me, always help me with my studies since I'm absent for the past few weeks. He's kind, sincere, but my ego is just too high, I hate the word 'love' and for me being friend is much better. Tao was being another kind man, help me with my studies too, and he always stay beside me, and he never let Kris near me.

There's a day.

I was gazing outside the window, trying to forget everything when he came, Kris, the brat filthy princes.

I still hate him, and I dont know why. When he came in, I was freaked out.

"Go! Awaaayyyy!" I took my pillow, and hit him , the anger whenever I see him filling me.

That's the moment Tao came in. He grabbed Kris and walked away after closing my door. I felt angry, I hate him. Maybe..

I'm blaming him for Hae Joon's death. although it's not.

I sighed, after having a sip of tea, and biscuits. They are being kind to me. I liked how I will hang up with them, I miss their laugh, but I cant move on. I just cant.

Again, my mind was out from the reality, remembering his laugh, his hug, his warmth, and his kiss, not to forget why he died.

On a fine day, I received a call from Mr Han. It's almost 3 days after Hae Joon's death, yet no one know why.

"Yoona, I knew you are still upset. and I just want you to know I already knew why he dead." The word hit me. It's like what I want to hear a long time ago. Why? Why he left me? Why he do that? Why? Why?! Somehow , I guessed everyone might think I'm crazy, hell yes.

"He died in a the helicopter that he used. Well, someone put a bomb in it. And after a few minutes in the air, finally it's explode. That's the only thing that we know right now. Others will dig another information now, but 90 percent of myself said this is the BOLG "

I exhaled as I heard the word. I knew it.

Out of blue, Yuri came in, with a bowl of chicken soup, and a glass of orange juice. It's always been like this for the past weeks. She will bring my food to my room, sometimes It's Luhan, or Tao.

"Yoona.. I knew that he wouldnt like if you're sick." She smiled at me, I knows who she's talking about, him, Hae Joon. My hands were weak, my hair still looks alike to a nest, I havent wear anything that more fashionable other than Hae Joon's shirts. My eyes were heavy, I dont even have the appetite to eat, not even a little, but even if I disagreed to eat, I knows she will ask Luhan or Tao, to make me eat, I felt special now.

Slowly, I grabbed the spoon, and put it in my mouth. I gulped, It taste better, and it's perfect combination with orange juice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter