A Painful Fact

Prince Protection Programme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

He touched his cheek. It's hurt although it's a girl's slap. His fist was as round as a ball. How can the spies slapped him? He's a prince, a hottie, cute and handsome prince. They must be blind, he thought.

As he ran to through the hallway, suddenly someone grabbed his hand.

"Prince Yifan, we are really sorry." Mr Han exhaled, he's super duper tired to catch Prince Yifan.

I turned my body and looked Mr Han that seems so tired.

"You should teach your spies to respect me! I'm a prince!" I yelled at Mr Han.

"I know, that's why we are really sorry. I knew you are mad, but you cant go, until your kingdom safe." Mr Han persuaded, although he actually agreed with Yuri and Yoona's action to slap him. How can a prince like him rule a kingdom?

"Fine! But, this is my last warning. Otherwise, I will run away from here." I thereatened Mr Han.

"Okey. Now let me walk you to the transformation room." He walked behind Prince Yifan.

A few minutes later, they finally reached the transformation room.

"Hana, this is the 6th prince. Transform him, and send them to meet Miss Tyra." He closed the door and let the stylist do her magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

I'm super tired, exhausted and starving. Luckily, our most beloved maids had prepared some food for us. As I entered my room, I bumped my body to my comfy bed, and starts to close my eyes.

"Yuri-ah!! Dont forget to take a bath! " Yoona yelled at me, since she knew that I will sleep and never care about my smelly body.

"Okey!" I sighed and headed to my bathroom. At our mansion, each room was provided with a bathroom, and a big wardrobe, even I can go and hide in there.

After the long bath, I wore my pjs that actually consist of a sleveless tshirt with a short pant. I went out and decided to eat first since Yoona always sleep after she take a bath, and eat after she wake up with an empty stomach.

"Miss Yuri, are you okay? You seem so tired." Heeyong patted my shoulder, and sat beside me.

"I'm just tired. But its okay. We had been given a 3 months break." I smiled to her. She mostly like our mother than a maid.

"Well, then, make sure you get enough rest. Your uniform is upstair, I already prepared everything for both of you." She smiled and walked to her room, that located a few steps from our kitchen.

I can heard someone is walking down, it's Yoona.

"Yahh! Leave some food for me. I want to see my favourite band, its playing now." She put her pillow and her comforter on the couch. I knew she will sleep on the couch today, and end up with a back-ache tomorrow.

"Alright! I'm not that mean." I glanced and finished my food.

After finished, I lazily went upstair and closed the lamp before resting my mind and my body for this tired day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Han POV

Where is the girls? He had been searching for them for the past twenty minutes, but still there's no sign that they are there. Some of the spies confused looking at Mr Han's face, it seems so miserable, but they knew, no matter what happen, spies must not mind other business.

Where could the girls be? He already searched around the buildings, the cafe, every room, but still there's no sign.

He exhaled and took his phone and dialled Yoona's number.

After a long beep, finally someone answered it.

"Hello. Where are you girls? I have been searching for you!"

"We're at our mansion. Why? " Yoona answered after hearing how worry Mr Han is.

"Why are you at your mansion?"

"Dont you remember? We need a break! Yuri also injured. Her ankle sprained, so that's why we need to get back as soon as possible." She lied about Yuri.

" Well, okey. Take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter