Brand New Start

Prince Protection Programme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

BUZZ! BUZZ! The alarm buzzed, quickly sending me to the reality, which is Friday, it's school day.

I rubbed my eyes, and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom. As I finished changing to my uniform, I took a quick glance in each bedroom, which really frowned me, cause nobody in there, which means all of them is waiting downstair.

I'm damn right! As I stepped on the first floor, all eyes were glued on me. It's quite embrassing, I never late. After struggling not to care about them, I finally sat beside Luhan, it's not like I want to, but there's the one and only seat that available.

"Good morning Yoona-ssi!" Finally Tao greeted me as I get my on the classy chair.

I smiled to him while my hands are busy with my pancakes that served.

" How's are you guys?" Yuri nodded her head to hide his pink cheek, I knew it. She has a feeling for the prince, Kai.

"Quite nervous. Seriously I want to make a confession." Everyone turned their heads to Sehun. He's bitting the bottom of his lip, that means he's really nervous.

"I never go to school. In my kingdom, basically, we have our own private tutor to teach us." He exhaled and looked down. That's quite intresting, well, how fortunate is him cause sometimes I thinked school .

"Well, me too." Tao looked at us.

"Ermm, yeah. Me too." This time it's Lay.

"This is my first experience." Kai smiled, seriously, I thinked all of them have their own private tutor huh? Of course, they are the prince.

"Guys, me too." It's Luhan, he finally spoke up, admitting that he never go to school.

Now , all eyes were on him, Kris Wu, or Kris brat-ing-hot-damn-handsome Wu.

"Why are you staring at me? I'm prince, like you guys. So, yeah. I never been to school.' He rolled his eyes and looked away.

I exhaled, trying to accept the fact that they are just too naive, or maybe their parents are being too protective.

"Heeyong Umma!" I can see the figure, an old looking woman with an apron tied around her neck neatly.

"Yes Miss Yoona." She bent her head down a little.

"Can you pretend to be their auntie? Just act like an aunty for their first day. And you-" as my finger pointed at our driver, Mr Gok Ju. "Can you pretend to be their appa? Just this day. I thinks that can ease their first day."

Both of them nodded, agreeing to my orders.

"Yoona-ssi! Thank you!" Tao hugged me from back. My eyes widened, frozen at the same time. I just smiled at him before take my bag.

"Well, Heeyong, take a good care of them, Yuri. Let's go!" Both of us bowed before leaving them with Heeyong.

Long enough, I can see someone is staring at me, if I'm not mistaken, it's Kris, the ogre.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we stepped reaching the gate, I can heard a familiar sounds. Our car stopped infront of the school gate.

As expected, all of the girls focusing on that car. I knew this is another rich-ing-school but it's not ordinary to see a limousine stop infront of the gate.

Yuri grabbed my arm and trying or best to get through the crowd. It just a few seconds when Lay showed up, followed by Kris, Luhan, Kai, Sehun and lastly Tao. Fortunately we managed to get to our class just in time. It's traffic jam all the way to the office. The girls swooning them, but none of them showed any intrest on having a chat with one of the giddy girls.

Out of blue, our homeroom teacher come in, with a few books in his right hand, and a few files in his other hand.

"Class, you may sit down. Uh, so you are here today, Miss Yoona." He smiled at me as he spotted me sitting on my seat. Luckily none of my friends asked me where I go these past few days, to be exactly, 4 days. I thinked they didnt even knew I was exist.

"Guys, we have 6 new students today." He exhaled, before calling them one by one.

As expected, the girls were shocked and smiling like seeing angels from the sky. "So, introduce yourself." One of the boys smirked at them, looked really annoyed with their presence, someone's envy.

"I'm P.. Luhan. I'm from Seoul, nice to meet you." Luhan smiled and looked at me, I dont really know why, but I thinked that might be because of his nervous-ness for his first day, uh, no, their FIRST day.

Yuri and I smiled after the last one which is Lay finished introduced himself. Actually we are quite suprised to see them in our class, I means, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter