Lost Romance

Prince Protection Programme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

After he's leaving me at his house, I cant stop crying although I dont know why, the tears falling, maybe I miss him. I was busy cleaning his house, so I wont remember him. But I cant, it just cant. Without any spirit, I dragged my feet to his room. Tidy, and his scent is still there. I'm worried, working as a spy sometimes can make yourself in danger. Even I almost killed, but luckily Yuri saved me. I exhaled, and bumped my body to his bed, slowly I entered the fantasy world, sleeping soundly.

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! , my phone rang. I rubbed my eyes, while my right hand searching for my phone under the comfy pillow. As soon as possible, I took it.

 

MR Han Calling..

I answered it without knowing why. I'm on a break, why would he call me?

"Yess, Mr Han." I bit my bottom lip, trying to catch everything that he just told me. All of sudden, my phone dropped as I heard the news. It's impossible, I knew he just lying.

"Mr Han, I dont believe you. You're lying!" I yelled at him. I dont even realized that tears fall from my eyes, it's just too much. My heart ached, my mind cant think straight. Why?! I cried and just crying. Knowing that the news are true, I cant help myself.

Trying my best to have the spirit to walk to my home. I ran, and ran, as my tears falling down, without knowing whether it's the rain or my tears. As I reached my mansion, I can see Yuri, standing infront of the door, crying and the other princes are there too, looked at me, sympathized.

I hugged Yuri tightly, as she hugging me back, to make me calm down, and accept the fact.

"Yuri, it's not true. I knew Mr Han is lying." My tears still falling, as she dragged me to our mansion. My body shivering. My mind freezing. I felt so lonely, yet miss him.

"Yoona. Calm down, I knows how you feel. Let's go to the funeral would you?" She looked at me, both of us lost our friends, our spiesmates. Yes, Hae Joon's dead.

After washing my face, trying to look as calm as possible, I walked to my room, grabbing my black dress, with lace and small diamonds. I just cant believe, at the moment we were so close, but now he's gone. Yuri and the princes are waiting outside, with their flowers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV

As I reached our mansion, she's crying, hugging Yuri. I felt clueless, so I decided not to talk to her first. That momnet, the other princes whispering to me. 

"Hae Joon is dead. That's why she's crying." Hae Joon? Now, I bet she hate me, for ruining the kiss. I felt guilty, I cant see her crying, it's make me feel much guilty. 

Luhan and Lay are changing their cloth to tuxedo, same as the others. Black, and black. My feet dragged me to upstair, to change  my cloth, to a simple black tuxedo with a black tie. I looked myself in the mirror, while my mind kept on trying to force myself to smile. I cant, I felt soo guilty. 

I walked down the stair, realizing all of them is there, except Yoona. Some gather the flowers, while the other just sitting on the couch. 

Luhan looked at me and moved his to the right side, giving me space to sit down. Luhan's indeed kind, and generous, he's perfect. I sat down, waiting for Yoona before leaving to the funeral. That moment, I saw her, with a handkerchief, and her black lace dress. It's cute just like her. She looks soo sad, wiping her tears with her handkerchief.

As Yuri patted on her shoulder, and slowly dragged her to the limousine, while the other are foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter