Let's Be Friend

Prince Protection Programme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

It's almost half an hour since I knew that Kris's missing. I felt so horribled, I failed to take care of them, in any minute, Kris can be capture by the BOLG's spies that hardly to know where are they. My lung almost explode, I have been running for a long time, and I need to stop, but I cant, I'm worry, too worry. I felt regret, again tears dropped unknowingly.

I wish I am not that cold towards him. If I didnt do that, He wont run away.

If.

If.

If.

Too much of 'If' s in my head, causing me headache. That time, my vision quite blur, all I can see is a figure of someone, trying to help me, but I dont know who, or why. The last thing I heard is " Yoona, we need to go home." And I fainted.

Kris POV

The wind hit me, letting me to fall to the coldest heart that I can. As I exhaled, I can see how people are happy, enjoying themself with the preparation for winter. It's had been a rough day for all of us. First, the unexpected BOLG spies, secondly, Hae Joon's sudden death and thirdly is Yoona rude-ness. I gave her a month to think, to neautralize her thought about me with Hae Joon's death, but she seems soo NOT-GONNA-DO-THAT. I dont even know what going on with that , Yoona-ssi.

My feet dragged me, more and more far away from the mansion, as soon as I realized, I was in the middle of somewhere. People are staring at me, somehow maybe I'm too attractive. That's when Yuri suddenly popped, out of nowhere. She looks soo angry, as she dragged me to a way. I guessed it's the way to our mansion. But she seems different, she rough, soo rude just like Yoona.

A laugh out of nowhere popped in, my chest hurt the most, slowly I can see 5 person including Yuri in black sprayed me with something, and I fainted.

Luhan POV

As Yoona walked away just like that, I felt something is not right. I need to follow her, yes I do need. I grabbed my jacket that basically located on the couch, and went out to follow her. She looks anxious, afraid, scare, that looks kill me. I want to be with her, holding her hand, hugging her if she feel scare, and alway cherish every moment for her, just like what Hae Joon did.

I saw her, walking, with her head never look at one direction, wander where could that Kris be. At first, she looked well, but time passed by, she looked pale, more like a ghost, with a nest on her head. I quietly be much closer to her, to prevent her from anything negatives. That's the moment I saw her, fainting.

As fast as lightning , I ran towards her, and save her from falling to the cement road, her head might injure badly, if that's happen.

"Yoona, we need to go home." I whispered to her, and quickly carry her. My hands were lifting her like a bridal style. Her face looks innocent, more like an angel falling from the sky. Well, she's quite light, and curvy.

As I reached the front gate, Heeyong quickly called our driver and ask them to help me to carry Yoona upstair, but I insist on carrying her, chances wouldnt come twice. Heeyong help me to open the door, as I slowly landed her on the bed.

"Mr Luhan, what happen?" Heeyong looks worried, she's soo kind, and more like the mother of these two twin sister.

I patted her shoulder, trying to calm her down. Yoona still looks weak, and I need to find Kris.

"No, it's okay. I bet she just tired. Anyway, I need to find Kris. Please look after her." I nodded my head, and rushed to the front door. Kris, he is the one who's responsible for Yoona. I need to find him. I looked for him at the convenience store, the hospital, everywhere, but still there's no sign that he was there. Even my legs felt so tired. I dont even know that searching for someone can be this hard.

"I dont care, I want Appa to find me that toy!" My cousin from another kingdom, he has this kind of toy that can speak. Envy filled my head, I want it badly. I dont want to lose to him, loser means nothing.

"Luhannie, Appa will search again tomorrow okay." Appa was a king, yet he's not troublesome. Everything that I want, my father will find it, without using his workers, that's why I love him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter