Chapter 04

Beauty and the Geek - Life Together

 

                Bling Bling Jjong : So how you’ve been? How are you and your gf?

 

Dinober: Everything is great except for this guy who I know likes my gf but he doesn’t know we’re together.

 

Bling Bling Jjong: Ouch! You must feel really uncomfortable.

 

Dinober: What can I say? My gf doesn’t want us to reveal our relationship.

 

Dinober: Sorry gtg, gf is bak.

 

I quickly brought my curser to the close button and shut the conversation window before Krystal get to see it.

 

Ever since we had a continuous battle that day we became good friends. At first all we talk about was games and games and games. But as we got to know each other a bit more, personal issues start to involve. Since Jjong doesn’t really know who I am I could freely tell him about my relationship with Krystal, it’s such a breath taker because at least I can tell someone about how that guy Kim Jonghyun who is hitting on my girlfriend. The more I tell Jjong the more comfortable I feel talking about it, I’m glad I met someone who I can talk to about my love issues. He gives me a lot of good advices too.

 

After closing the conversation I shut the computer monitor off as well. The first thing Krystal did was slump her tired body on her bed. This girl just came back from group studies but why does it looks like she just came back from a battle? I walk closer to her and comfortably laid myself next her. Instantly she shifted her body and snuggles close.

 

“Why you look so tired like you just came back from a battle?”

 

“Study is like a battle. It drains all your energy out instantly.” She had her eyes closed and snuggled closer finding the most comfort position.

 

I shift my body so that I’m facing her. I reach my hand out and gently brush the strains of hair away that was covering her pretty face.

 

“Want a massage?”

 

My lips instantly curve up as I’m planning to do something ‘naughty’.

 

“Yes please.” She mumbled and her eyes were still closed.

 

I slowly raise my body and the first place I decide to massage is her neck. I brush her hair away exposing her silky skins then I enclose the gap between her neck and my lips. I place soft kisses on her neck, the instant I touched starts giggling. I continue to massage her with my lips as she seems to be enjoying it.

 

“Yah! What kind of massage is this? It tickles.” She playfully slaps her palm on the side of my arm.

 

“It’s called a lips massage.” I jokingly said and continue on with the ‘massage’.

 

But this time the massage wasn’t like before, it wasn’t just soft kisses as I began to use my tongue and on her silky skins. Instead of giggles I heard moans coming out from . At first I was just planning to but look like I just can’t stop now. I felt her fingers dig into my short hair her fingers tighten then loosen like she’s massaging my head. My fingers unknowingly start to brush along her arm giving her goosebumps. My lips moved one side to another until I’m satisfied.

 

“So…you like the massage?” I peck her lips before asking her in a joking manner.

 

“Yes I do. So how much is this massage?” She started the game and I playfully played along with her. I faked a thinking expression before I reply back.

 

“That will cost a 5 minutes kiss.”

 

“That’s cheap. I thought it would be 10 minutes.” And before I could say anymore she pulls my head down to pay for the massage. Instead of starting it soft it immediately went passionate as our tongues collide together.

 

I didn’t even receive my full payment and we got interrupted by a ringing phone.

 

“Ignore it…” I heard Krystal said in between our kisses and I did. But I eventually gave up as it continued to ring non-stop and it was pulling my mood off so I pulled away to answer my phone.

 

“Hello?” I was a little out of breath.

 

I sat back on the bed with Krystal as I answered his call.

 

“Yo! It’s me Jonghyun.”

 

“OH!…Hey…” My voice rose at the ‘oh’ part but went back normal afterward. The reason for the sudden high note was because I got push by Krystal and now I’m lying comfortably on the bed instead. I gave Krystal a what-are-you-doing look but she just smiled biting her lower lip. The next thing that happened was Krystal gave me the lips massage I just gave her the second time. I bit my lower lip trying to contain the moans while trying to talk on the phone with Jonghyun.

 

“Amber? You hear me?”

 

“Y…eah!” I replied back but accidentally let out a moan. I quickly cover my mouth with my free hand so that I won’t let another moan out.

 

From the bottom of my eyes I could see an evil smile pasted on the girl.

 

“Amber? Are you alright?”

 

“I’m fine… What did you say?” I managed to ask without sounding weird.

 

“Anyways, I was asking if you could plan out a date for me.”

 

“With who?” I stupidly ask.

 

Krystal’s lips have already moved to my collarbone. She nibbled it as she reach a hand under my shirt and gently caress my stomach.

 

“Duh! Who else?”

 

I use my other free hand to cover the microphone on the phone as I let out another moan.

 

“Who?” I asked again.

 

Krystal’s lips have now reached to my stomach nibbling it. Her hands came to the top of my pants, ready to reach her hand underneath.

 

“Krystal Jung for god sake!” He raised his voice.

 

I immediately jolt up startling Krystal. I remove Krystal hands away from my pants and I stood up walking away from the bed to the bathroom where she couldn’t eavesdrop on our conversation. Before I close the door I saw an unsatisfied look on her and I made an apologetic hand sign before closing it.

 

“So you want me to arrange a date with Krystal for you?” I said to confirm that I didn’t hear it wrong.

 

“How many times do I have to repeat this? Yes.” He said with an annoyed voice.

 

“But…you two just met…”

 

“Look I can’t just sit here and wait anymore. I heard the guy from the other class likes Krystal too.”

 

I froze for awhile thinking that Jonghyun isn’t the only guy who is after my girl. I should have thought of it already, Krystal is pretty and smart of course there are plenty of guys out there who likes her. I face palm myself for not noticing this earlier.

 

“She might hate me if I set this date up without telling her.”

 

“Fine, you can join in too. We make it sound like a friend hangout she won’t notice it.”

 

As much as I don’t want to say ‘yes’ I did in the end because I just couldn’t think of a good enough reason to reject since I already agree to help him in the first place.

 

When I said ‘ok’ I heard a light ‘yes’ coming from the other side and it sounds like he’s jumping up and down in joy. We then hang up and I heaved a heavy breath before leaving the bathroom.

 

“What’s wrong Amber?” Krystal was still sitting on her bed but she had already changed into her casual comfortable clothes. She got up grabbing my wrist and pulls me down to sit on the bed with her.

 

“Now tell me what’s wrong?” She cupped my cheeks and squeezed it a bit.

 

I guess my face is showing that there’s something wrong with me.

 

Why is it so hard to lie to her? Should I tell her?

 

“Tell me otherwise you’ll get a month of silent treatment.” She glared at me and I immediately swallow hard thinking the last time she gave the silent treatment was just like living in hell. I rather have the no-making-out treatment than the silent treatment.

 

“The truth is Jonghyun likes you and he wants me to arrange a date with you.” I said it quickly using one breath and look away.

 

I was waiting for her to start screaming at me and getting angry but instead I heard nothing.

 

“Okay.”

 

I look at her with an unbelievable expression.

 

What’s wrong with her?

 

“I said okay. I’m free this weekend.”

 

“You mean you’re going to date him?” I widen my eyes not believing my girlfriend is going to cheat on me openly.

 

“No dummy. I’m going to tell him that I don’t like him and I already have someone else I like.” She gently ruffled my short hair then she leans in to kiss my nose. I sat there still dumbfounded as she moves to kiss my lips.

 

“Should we continue our ‘massage’?” She giggled.

 

After she said that I couldn’t care much about the date anymore.

 

Things will work out…eventually.