Chapter 10

Beauty and the Geek - Life Together

Even if there’s constant stares and whispering wherever we go but I don’t care because right now I can finally say Krystal Jung is mine. We held hands and walk to have lunch with Sulli, Victoria and Luna.

“Omo, the lovey-dovey couple is here.” Sulli teased once we sat down.

“We heard from Luna what happened on the first day of school.” Victoria also join in the teasing.

Luna is known as the gossip girl so of course we don’t expect her to keep what she saw a secret. But luckily she didn’t spread it to the entire school.

I awkwardly smiled and kept quiet.

“I’m gonna go to the toilet.” I excuse myself.

“Aww… she’s embarrassed.” Even if I left my seat and walk away from the table but I still heard that.

I went to the bathroom and inside an empty cubical. No longer I heard people coming in.

“Can you believe that Krystal and that geek is together?” Girl A said.

“I know… Krystal has far much better choices than that geek.” Girl B reply back.

“But they kinda look cute together. It’s like an idol drama.” Girl C added.

When I heard what Girl C said instantly a smile appear on my face.

She said we look cute together.

“Well Krystal probably just toying with that geek. They’re probably won’t last long.” Girl A said.

I waited in the cubical until I heard the 3 girls left. Once I walk out of the bathroom I was pulled by a pair of hands. I was being drag to an empty classroom.

“Jonghyun…” I softly said when I finally saw who dragged me here.

We both look at each other not saying a word. Afterward he finally broke the silence.

“Sorry.” Was all he said.

“For?”

“Spreading the news about you forced a kiss on Krystal when it’s not even like that.”

“It’s okay. At least that made Krystal bring our relationship to the surface. I think I need to thank you.” I smiled at him.

It was silence again until I hear him chuckling. I gave him a confuse look.

“It’s funny, you’re in a relationship with Krystal but I asked you to help me out to get her. I must have look stupid.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to lie to you and I couldn’t say no when you kept asking me for help.” I gave him an apologetic look hoping he will understand my situation.

“I forgive you.”

He walk closer to me and reach his hand out.

“Still friends?” He asked.

I immediately grab his hand for a hand shake giving him a big smile. He then quickly brought his hand around my shoulder closing the gap between us.

“Are you close with Jiyoung?” He suddenly asked.

Jiyoung? Sounds familiar… Oh right my roommate.

“Not really… Why?” I asked with questioning eyes.

“I wonder if you could…” Not even finishing his sentence I sensed something bad from it.

“No more hooking up.” I cut off his sentence.

“Aww… Come on, it’s time to make it up for lying about your relationship.” He whined like a kid.

I quickly fling off his hand around my shoulder and block my ears as Jonghyun kept begging like last time with Krystal.

It was the weekend and Krystal drag me along to her shopping time. We held hand and shop around the shopping center like ordinary couples. I don’t enjoy shopping but I enjoy holding her hand out in the public. When there wasn’t a lot of people I even stole quick kisses on her cheek.

We got tired and hungry so we sat down at a Japanese restaurant for some sushi.

“Amber… there’s something I need to tell you.” Krystal said seriously.

“What?”

“Even though the entire school knows about us but my parents doesn’t so…” She bit her chopstick while confessing.

I chuckled and reach my hand pushing her chopstick away from .

“We’ll take it slowly.” I caress her cheek and leans in and peck her lips.

I know how hard it is to confess to parents, I’ve did it before and it definitely wasn’t easy. It took a year for my parents to accept my ual preference so I don’t expect it to be easy for Krystal.

The time you confessed to the entire school you gave me the confident to love you forever. No matter what happens I will always love you.

Krystal I love you.

---------

A/N: This is the last chapter. It's rather short but I hope you enjoy this fic as much as you did on the two shots which got me started this. I know you probably think there's still things not answered but don't worry because there's more! Hahahaha... Stay tune for "Beauty and the GeekPimp". It will be like a new season sort of thing but continue on with Kryber life. It won't be posted shortly because I really want to finish most of the chapters before posting since I just started writing it. In the mean time I'll just be writing some one-shot.